Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162418
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35722
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-02-2012, 09:56 AM   #16
Lanny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 120
Default Perplexed...!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ze~ View Post
You would be surprised who already does/has... they just don't need to broadcast it to the world.
kind of counter-intuitive to do a promotion that no one knows about, now isnt it?......
Old 02-02-2012, 10:07 AM   #17
Guest032613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10
Default HATERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanny View Post
kind of counter-intuitive to do a promotion that no one knows about, now isnt it?......
I was thinking the same damn thing, but I think it is more of some people just trying to down play what others are doing
Old 02-02-2012, 10:34 AM   #18
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

User ID: 2438
My ECCIE Reviews

I think it's a fantastic idea to hold a drawing for a free session. If more ladies would advertise it, not only would it increase new business, it would bring back repeat clients. It's called great customer service if you ask me.

The only thing that bothers me is that I would get the winner's permission first before publicly announcing his handle.
Old 02-02-2012, 10:42 AM   #19
Bloodhound
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lana Warren View Post
I think it's a fantastic idea to hold a drawing for a free session. If more ladies would advertise it, not only would it increase new business, it would bring back repeat clients. It's called great customer service if you ask me.

The only thing that bothers me is that I would get the winner's permission first before publicly announcing his handle.
Lana
Why would it hurt to mention the winner by his handle?
Old 02-02-2012, 11:13 AM   #20
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

User ID: 2438
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodhound View Post
Lana
Why would it hurt to mention the winner by his handle?

There may be some men who would rather keep their identity a secret. Remember, we have nut cases on the board. Lol.
Old 02-02-2012, 01:29 PM   #21
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2
Default And climbing.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lana Warren View Post

And so many of y'all are fabulous in the CS department; truly (while others are still kinda figuring out what that means.) What caught my attention was (as of this hour; 2PM, CST), Savannah's post of last month's "raffle winner" has had just a shade under 1,000 Reads in approx 20 hours of elapsed time.
Lots of potential new clients within those Read hits I would think. Looks like smart bizzy-ness to me.
Old 02-02-2012, 02:21 PM   #22
ralph lauren
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

I never win anything ..what do you get for second place
Old 02-02-2012, 07:22 PM   #23
sweet.treat69
Your Soon-To-Be Favorite

User ID: 82000
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph lauren View Post
I never win anything ..what do you get for second place
You didn't even see me while my contest was being held ralph lauren! That might be one of the reasons why you didn't win LOL

Come see me when I'm holding my next promotion.. You could end up winning babe. You never know.
Old 02-02-2012, 07:32 PM   #24
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Nice.

Good idea to generate business. More ladies should do it. It couldn't hurt.

I don't know why ~Ze~ has to act like a lil bitch, ripping the girl for no good reason. Sweet.treat, it was an excellent idea. Sometimes you just gotta ignore the bullshit.
Old 02-02-2012, 11:41 PM   #25
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

I will tell y'all why Ze was being a bitch.

Because Savannah has been a total cunt to the other ladies, behind the scenes. Since day 1. Ask around.

We (providers) tend to have each other's back. Not with this one! I totally understand why Ze and many many many other ladies "hate" on her, as you call it.

You call it hating, I call it cause and effect. Deal with it. Don't make me copy and paste PM's to the Spider Hole, Rambro. She's a royal cunt.

It's a great promotion. She doesn't have to be nice to her coworkers though, just to the guys who lay her . None of us with any sense would even think twice about working out of her crappy extended-stay with her.
Old 02-02-2012, 11:47 PM   #26
funtimeguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Kinda like winning the lottery, you can't win if you don't play I guess. Congrats Jairou

Old 02-03-2012, 12:04 AM   #27
guest031012
Account Disabled

User ID: 2365
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post

Because Savannah has been a total cunt to the other ladies, behind the scenes. Since day 1. Ask around.

We (providers) tend to have each other's back. Not with this one! I totally understand why Ze and many many many other ladies "hate" on her, as you call it.

You call it hating, I call it cause and effect. Deal with it. Don't make me copy and paste PM's to the Spider Hole, Rambro. She's a royal cunt.

It's a great promotion. She doesn't have to be nice to her coworkers though, just to the guys who lay her . None of us with any sense would even think twice about working out of her crappy extended-stay with her.
Old 02-03-2012, 12:05 AM   #28
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:

It's a great promotion. She doesn't have to be nice to her coworkers though, just to the guys who lay her . None of us with any sense would even think twice about working out of a crappy extended-stay with her.
Well, if that's true and I am assuming it is, I can definitely understand your contempt for her. It's never a good idea to alienate your sisters in such a dangerous business. Savannah, you may want to rethink that business model more because they are the ones who can keep you safe much more so than any man on here.

Back on topic, I do think the drawing is a great marketing tool. And to video tape it was also a great idea. You seem very intelligent, but it sounds like you are treating the other girls like strictly competition instead of like the assets like they are and should be for you, like you to them.
Old 02-03-2012, 12:07 AM   #29
sweet.treat69
Your Soon-To-Be Favorite

User ID: 82000
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
Nice.

Good idea to generate business. More ladies should do it. It couldn't hurt.

I don't know why ~Ze~ has to act like a lil bitch, ripping the girl for no good reason. Sweet.treat, it was an excellent idea. Sometimes you just gotta ignore the bullshit.

Trust me, I know to just ignore this stuff by now. Even clients I see for the first time tell me how some of these providers are always talking about me and how they don't like me. I'm over it. I've moved on and made my peace but obviously they're still bothered by me. Oh well! C'est la vie.

Quote:

Because Savannah has been a total cunt to the other ladies, behind the scenes.

You call it hating, I call it cause and effect. Deal with it.

It's a great promotion. She doesn't have to be nice to her coworkers though, just to the guys who lay her.
However, as far as Dannie saying I'm a cunt to girls behind-the-scenes, she is sadly mistaken. I don't even talk to Ze and why this is any of her concern is beyond me.. I honestly don't need bitchy, judgmental, and downright disrespectful girls having my back anyway. I don't just respect guys who lay me either, just people who show me respect in return!!
All Ze and her followers do is try to low-blow me on posts without me even saying anything to or about them. Her little clique of providers has been doing this for months.. Whenever I would be in chat minding my own business, chatting with guys, networking, and posting pics, somebody would always say something about me or my pics, spread lies, or try to pick a fight with me in chat. I would usually always see some sort of smart ass comment from someone in their group if one of them was in there. I don't even go in chat anymore because I try to avoid drama at all costs with girls like these.
Let's remember that this is MY THREAD I made for the winner of my contest last month. In no way did I start drama nor was I being a cunt.. Some of the ladies who responded chose to leave a bitchy ass comment.
And FYI any instances of me being rude to anyone was a repercussion of one of you starting shit with me first. I'm not going to dwell on issues some of you providers have with me. I'm not holding any grudges.. I've gotten over it. Maybe you should too, Dannie and Ze. The purpose of this thread was to congratulate the winner (ONCE AGAIN) and your drama isn't needed.
Old 02-03-2012, 12:15 AM   #30
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Nope. She's a bitch.

I don't just say things like that for the Hell of it. I have been around five times as long as you, Savannah, and folks know I don't say things for the fuck of it.

She has great tits though

And we all need a redeeming quality.

Best wishes to you.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women