Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162418
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35723
Mojojo33117

Old 01-30-2012, 05:00 PM   #16
gashpump
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Two or more?

Many guy here already have one woman in their everyday life that dominates the shit out of them.
gashpump is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 09:11 AM   #17
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

I think many people assume I am dominate because of my personality and my size ... and I completely understand why guys get it, but it's just not for me. I personally prefer to do things I enjoy. However...if I was being told to do something by someone else, that right there might be a whole nother story! yeah buddy
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 09:16 AM   #18
exoticbabygirl
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 39604
My ECCIE Reviews

hey i wouldlove to got everything u need
exoticbabygirl is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 10:21 AM   #19
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

It's been a while since I was tied spread eagle on a bed and "used" by a dominatrix but it was increadible; hot wax, some probing, teasing, servicing her needs and that of her girlfriend, being milked until my begging resulted in a dildo gag being applied...such a session can be extraordinary and requires a good deal of trust in the participants, as well as knowledge re what they're doing.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 10:25 AM   #20
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by tntangie View Post
I think many people assume I am dominate because of my personality and my size ... and I completely understand why guys get it, but it's just not for me.
Now that's just a damn shame
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 01:29 PM   #21
phildo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Well, +1 to gashpump and TNT Angie. I lived thru menopause. Take that, punishment lovers. I vote puppys and rainbows when it comes to sex, real life is abusive enough.
phildo is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 01:54 PM   #22
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I've always been pretty much a vanilla fella myself, but it's a fascinating subject to discuss and photograph. There's nothing quiet so touching as a little girl who loves her cross. As usual, just showing off my muse Lindsey and some of her. . . ahem. . . equipment.

Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 03:32 PM   #23
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookem69horns View Post
For my DFW friends ...

Am I the only guy, or the only one that admits it publicly, that would really enjoy being dominated by two or more ladies, or even a combination of several ladies and another man? What is it about being dominated that fascinates people? Ladies, do you enjoy dominating a guy? Do you want to but have never done it?

I know, for me at least, I make decisions all day, every day, and am constantly directing my employees ... it just seems like it would be so enjoyable for a lady or two or three to just take complete and total control from the minute I contact them until they kick my ass out the door ... everything in between is what she or they want to do, not me ... I have no choices but to do as I am told ... to me, that is hot!

TAKING NOTES FOR MARCH!!!
WWWOOOOOOOHHHOOO!!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 10:16 AM   #24
horn814
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

If you like domination, check out Goddess Katarina at goddesskatarina.com
horn814 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 08:27 PM   #25
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by phildo View Post
Well, +1 to gashpump and TNT Angie. I lived thru menopause. Take that, punishment lovers. I vote puppys and rainbows when it comes to sex, real life is abusive enough.
Who said I said anything about puppies and rainbows?
(evil laugh)

That's what I get for posting away from my computer.

Bolt fan can explain.

I guess it's like a switch clicks when it's BCD time.

I prefer my men in control.
I'll leave it at that.
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 10:49 PM   #26
beatles01
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by txcwby6 View Post
It's hot when you're with one woman, let alone two. I was tag-teamed a couple of years ago after being tied spread-eagle face up on a metal 4-poster bed. They got themselved primed by 69'ing one another next to me before one plopped her freshly-eaten pussy on my abs and slowly grinding her way towards my face while leaving a slick trail of juice on the way. As she had a seat on my face the other lady pushed a vibe up my ass and gently licked my balls and cock. An hour later I was coated in every type of juice, lube and edible product. It was GREAT!
Now that sounds like a blast!!
beatles01 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 08:11 AM   #27
CummingsLane
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 81661
My ECCIE Reviews
Red face

Sit back, relax and let me please. Its so sexy when you let me take full control verbally & mentally. I enjoy binding you down and riding the wave of your imagination, seeing how far I can push your limits and explore all that you offer to me. Being is control of your fantasies & fetishes is my my ultimate turn-on
Quote:
Originally Posted by hookem69horns View Post
For my DFW friends ...

Am I the only guy, or the only one that admits it publicly, that would really enjoy being dominated by two or more ladies, or even a combination of several ladies and another man? What is it about being dominated that fascinates people? Ladies, do you enjoy dominating a guy? Do you want to but have never done it?

I know, for me at least, I make decisions all day, every day, and am constantly directing my employees ... it just seems like it would be so enjoyable for a lady or two or three to just take complete and total control from the minute I contact them until they kick my ass out the door ... everything in between is what she or they want to do, not me ... I have no choices but to do as I am told ... to me, that is hot!
CummingsLane is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 08:15 AM   #28
CummingsLane
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 81661
My ECCIE Reviews

Hmmmm ... :lick lips:
Quote:
Originally Posted by txcwby6 View Post
It's been a while since I was tied spread eagle on a bed and "used" by a dominatrix but it was increadible; hot wax, some probing, teasing, servicing her needs and that of her girlfriend, being milked until my begging resulted in a dildo gag being applied...such a session can be extraordinary and requires a good deal of trust in the participants, as well as knowledge re what they're doing.
CummingsLane is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women