Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70691
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60229
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48396
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41271
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35686
Mojojo33117

Old 10-19-2021, 10:25 PM   #16
Lolove
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 368430
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Catman to answer your question yes . I'll see him if he contacts me and passed screening etc ?

Kind of odd question when we are all basically saying we would happily see him if he needs legit providers
Lolove is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 10:39 PM   #17
TurdFerguson80
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I am here Johnson. I always tell my provider upfront that I am in a chair and my condition. I guess not many of them are well versed on just how bad CP can get and how difficult it is for me to transfer from the chair to the bed. I don't know if seeing my contracted legs and one arm scares them off and is not what they expected when I said "I'm in a chair". I have found one provider in the Fort Smith area that was nothing but amazing to me. She is a former CNA, so that really helped. Sadly, she moved out of state so I have lost my one and only provider. I now have to go to AMPs and wonder if they are talking about me when they talk to each other in their language. So to answer everyone's question, yes, when I first contact them after the first two texts, it is told to them that I am in a chair and have CP.
TurdFerguson80 is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 10:46 PM   #18
TurdFerguson80
Valued Poster

I mean you are in Omaha. I guess I could be the cripple Forest Gump and one day I just decided to roll and roll my ass up to Omaha.
Old 10-19-2021, 11:54 PM   #19
Johnsson
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Being an ICU RN, I take care of pts that are paraplegic, quadriplegic, have CP, CF, trachs, colostomies, you name it, and as I describe my day, or activities to those that are foreign to my world I often forget how many become squeamish or uncormfortable with my job, so I empathize with your predicament but would emlore you to further describe your situation to potential providers...

I'm definitely not placing blame on you but being in a chair can mean a lot, I've become numb to grabbing a guys penis and shoving a catheter up it, before becoming a nurse, I'm not touching a dudes penis...looking at your thin, contracted legs, possible jerky movements, slurred speech, I don't know but it can be frightening for those un prepared, I'm just saying paint your pic as best you can and I hope the results will be better, thanks for sharing your story...
Johnsson is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 11:26 AM   #20
Lolove
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Actually In NWA this week so you don't have to roll that ass far
Old 10-20-2021, 02:53 PM   #21
Johnsson
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolove View Post
Actually In NWA this week so you don't have to roll that ass far

Love it...you ask and you shall receive... you build it and they will cum...gotta love these eccie ladies
Old 10-20-2021, 06:52 PM   #22
TurdFerguson80
Valued Poster

I wonder if the battery in my chair will last from Fort Smith to NWA? Wonder if my insurance has roadside assistance?
Old 10-20-2021, 07:43 PM   #23
Lolove
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurdFerguson80 View Post
I wonder if the battery in my chair will last from Fort Smith to NWA? Wonder if my insurance has roadside assistance?
You could risk it .... or....

I do have a rental (unlimited miles *fancy) , I have AAA and a full tank of gas . Nothing is impossible with Bliss ; )
Old 10-20-2021, 07:53 PM   #24
Lolove
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

But back to subject ....

Only recently have I actually had to transfer a gentleman from chair to bed . I'm short and no lie ...weak AF lol . I have no health care background . Not going to lie I was some what intimidated and nervous . . . BUT I had known this beforehand as he had met with one of my girlfriends .

First time attempted I was the worst "nurse " ever ... luckily he is patient and has a great sense of humor ....seems you do too . Just got to find your right match .

Xoxo
Old 10-20-2021, 08:24 PM   #25
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

i used to see a guy who had a colospomy bag attached to his belly... he would have it covered with a towel and was very clean.....other providers would not see him...i was only one

i say every guy deserves to be treated like a king..so just go with the flow and have fun!!!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 08:31 PM   #26
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Ft Smith is almost on the way from Fayetteville to Little Rock. FYI
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 08:55 PM   #27
Baconman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockydoc View Post
Ft Smith is almost on the way from Fayetteville to Little Rock. FYI
Just a pit stop away
Baconman is online now   Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 09:52 PM   #28
Johnsson
Account Disabled

Fuck, call me...a threesome....let's make this happen...let's video it.....our 15 minutes of fame..lets do a go fund me!!!
Fuck um all!!!
Old 10-21-2021, 12:09 AM   #29
TurdFerguson80
Valued Poster

Where are you at Johnson? You can help transfer me too. I have a sit-to-stand to make it easier. Oh yeah, wear your scrubs too.
Old 10-21-2021, 05:58 AM   #30
Laurenspencer
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 90884
My Bio Page

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurdFerguson80 View Post
I am 41 years old and suffer from severe cerebral palsy and have been in a wheelchair for most of my adult life. Since it's hard to find a woman that doesn't mind being in a relationship with a man in a chair, I have had to take up the hobby. I have found that 99% of providers are scared of my wheelchair. I will invite them over, have the donation ready, and the second they see me open the door and in my wheelchair they always remember they forgot something in their car and then speed off. Is this common practice with providers? Can any of you gents suggest one that is more open-minded and caring?
Sweetie I am so sorry this happened to you . I am not sure which providers did this , but I would recommend to connect with more mature providers . They have more experienced with life and have seen more things along the way . I don't think the providers that left ,were not caring , they may of not known what to say or do. But still they should of had better communication skills . You came to the right place here on the board . There are so many loving and caring providers on here that would love to accommodate you .
Laurenspencer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women