Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162403
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41311
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 12-14-2016, 07:00 PM   #16
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recurve Jones View Post
Whites are actually more impressionable and influenced in my view. You don't quite understand what you're talking about. Whites live it (the hip hop lifestyle) way more than the "blacks" due to their social privileges and access;

hip hop is basically about the levels people stoop to due to lack of access and privilege, how in Mary's vulva can the "privileged and accessed" live that lifestyle?

No it's not about the levels they stoop to it's about life in general whether that's "stooping" or "Aspiring"... but to ask how can the 'privileged and accessed' live that lifestyle is a huge indictment on what's between your ears since they do it everyday and in every way. As I said you don't have a clue.

it's just packaged differently

Yeah, whites tend to leave out the "crime" part of the package

Bingo!!! In terms of under reporting and not reporting at all I couldn't agree more. ;-)

for them when they get in trouble. Many blacks talk about it but they don't live it as you say.

hmmm? Look up the number of blacks incarcerated for drugs, violent offenses, etc..... and tell me they don't live it. I bet every one of those felons have a favorite rapper,

I'm sure they have a favorite movie star too of prime movies...You know Scarface, The God Father, Goodfellas, etc. you know that real life shit they see that they get only from rap. lol

lol it's all a perception

with you, you have been goaded into believing a certain viewpoint based on the rhetoric of social groups to the point where you reject reality

yeah you know like your view that rap and hip-hop is the progenitor of black male ills.

but that goes to the problem.

Many listen to it but that's different than living it. I guess we need to reassess the influence / role of heavy metal and rocker groups on young white youth due to the disproportionately high drug usage in the white community.

I didn't say whites weren't influenced at all or that they don't convey negative messages in their music, but if you look at the facts:

in fact you didn't mention whites at all (as is typical of you types) . I gave the balance the contrast / comparison whereas all you spouted was your non-sense about hip-hop and rap being the purview of the "blacks"

Hip hop glorifies:
1. Drugs
2. Making money for doing illegal things (pimping for example, calling someone in hip hop a pimp is actually a compliment)
3. Being feared
4. Violence
5. Disrespect for authority
6. Disrespect for women

The problem people like you have is your lack of self control to generalize. Who cares about being Politically Correct why don't you people learn to focus and concentrate on just being plain ole Correct....ok? try that for starters. but in terms of what "Hip-Hop" glorifies so does Rock, Heavy Metal, video games, and many many Hollywood movies yet mumms the word on those right?

Speaking of stats I like using this site as an example to people like you. You buy pussy for hobby right which means you like breaking the law on a routine basis and yet you would sit in judgement of a sub-culture (hip-hop) based on what they talk about? when you're actually part of the problem in real life. Dude you're a fucking hypocrite like so many others trying to talk out of both sides of your mouth.

Look at the statistics on imprisoned black men and tell me that there is no correlation

The correlation is as it relates to poverty and lack of economics / access; go educate yourself. Has little to nothing at all to do with hip-hop

I will agree (as a % of the US community) That influence may not yield itself in the disproportionate form of murder as it does in the black community but other underlying socioeconomic issues are at play as well.

I agree, like poverty, there is a large percentage of blacks at and below poverty levels.

The influence on whites is massively under reported (slide under the rug) as witnessed in the disparaging of sentencing laws and those numbers and metrics are skewed because they're under reported or simply not reported at all.

as much crime as there is in black communities, I find it hard to believe that there aren't things that are under reported and/or not reported at all. For the most part, the law is fair but the skew comes from the fact that so many black people live out the stigma and stereotype

hahaha "the law is fair" really nothing else to discuss with you after that statement. You know you could have led with that statement so I could have quickly recognized what kind of buffoonery I was dealing with instead of wasting my time. Have a good day sir. just wow

What also typically happens when TV and video games replaces the parent is mass school shootings such as Columbine and many others.

Outlier, this is not statistically normal. Murders in the black community have more of a case for normalization than thes events

I digress

yes, you do
see comments above in blue
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 07:11 PM   #17
ElBombero
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I think I'm moving out of Texas. I just don't feel safe here any more.
ElBombero is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 08:14 PM   #18
Recurve Jones
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

No it's not about the levels they stoop to it's about life in general whether that's "stooping" or "Aspiring"... but to ask how can the 'privileged and accessed' live that lifestyle is a huge indictment on what's between your ears since they do it everyday and in every way. As I said you don't have a clue.

I know it's hard for you to not default to your "safe place" but the question is, how can someone who is privileged live a lifestyle of someone who isn't privileged? Rappers appeal to young black men because they "mirror" their upbringing. The privileged know nothing about that struggle.

hmmm? Look up the number of blacks incarcerated for drugs, violent offenses, etc..... and tell me they don't live it. I bet every one of those felons have a favorite rapper,

I'm sure they have a favorite movie star too of prime movies...You know Scarface, The God Father, Goodfellas, etc. you know that real life shit they see that they get only from rap. lol

Funny you mentioned those movies, a lot of rappers get their names from characters from these films, another way of glorifying that mob/gangster lifestyle. You're doing a great job proving my point.

I didn't say whites weren't influenced at all or that they don't convey negative messages in their music, but if you look at the facts:

in fact you didn't mention whites at all (as is typical of you types) . I gave the balance the contrast / comparison whereas all you spouted was your non-sense about hip-hop and rap being the purview of the "blacks"

I didn't mention whites because they weren't the topic of discussion, we were discussing the fact that a man was murdered by "black pimps". Additionally, the problem is no where near as prevalent in the white community as it is in the black community. Facts.

The problem people like you have is your lack of self control to generalize. Who cares about being Politically Correct why don't you people learn to focus and concentrate on just being plain ole Correct....ok? try that for starters. but in terms of what "Hip-Hop" glorifies so does Rock, Heavy Metal, video games, and many many Hollywood movies yet mumms the word on those right?

Wrong, music is very powerful and influential, "especially" when it is held so sacredly by a group of people, they listen to it so much that it enters the very fabric of their being. They start to quote the rappers, they emulate their style of dress, they want to have a rags to riches story just like the rappers so they deal to "feed their family", God have mercy on the poor soul who tries to get in the way of that. I have never seen black kids walking around in mob style attire, but I have seen them walking around looking like tupac, 50 cents, and the other guys. The impact of movies and video games are irrelevant in comparison to what music does.

Speaking of stats I like using this site as an example to people like you. You buy pussy for hobby right which means you like breaking the law on a routine basis and yet you would sit in judgement of a sub-culture (hip-hop) based on what they talk about? when you're actually part of the problem in real life. Dude you're a fucking hypocrite like so many others trying to talk out of both sides of your mouth.

I do buy pussy for a hobby, sue me. Guess what? I actually pay my taxes, avoid purchasing black market items, I don't rob or murder people. My goal in life is not to coerce people to fear me, neither is it to convince everyone that my struggle is so profound, I will never be able to succeed in life. I am actually a father and a provider to my children and I didn't go hiding when I learned they were on the way, I guess that portion of black men have no choice because of slavery when the men were taken away from the family right? I have a job and a bank account. I worked since I was 16 and made a life for myself. I have positively contributed to and impacted the lives of the people around me, I helped build communities and not tear them down. I have worked with black people to better themselves and assimilate more into society. My breaking the law results in me cumming and a woman getting paid, the criminal activity you defend brings society down as a whole, especially in the black community. But I guess everything is justified because the offenders are black and cannot do any better or help themselves. You mad bro? I guess I hit a nerve, truth has the tendency of doing that.

hahaha "the law is fair" really nothing else to discuss with you after that statement. You know you could have led with that statement so I could have quickly recognized what kind of buffoonery I was dealing with instead of wasting my time. Have a good day sir. just wow

The law is fair in and of itself, it's people who blindly adhere to prejudiced biases that pervert it, and/or complain that it's "unfair".

I have worked with black people enough to know what that lifestyle is about. Wait for it.................I actually have a black friend! Not the generic black friend every white boy claims. This guy has been to my house and sat down at the dinner table with me and my family, as I his. This is someone who has come out of that lifestyle and teaches his children to get ahead by doing what's right. I may not be as politically correct as some, but I speak my mind, though we don't agree on everything, we mutually agree on matters like this. Am I saying listen to hip hop is wrong in and of itself? No, I am saying however that it is the biggest contributor and detriment to the black mission.
Recurve Jones is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 09:13 PM   #19
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:

I know it's hard for you to not default to your "safe place" but the question is, how can someone who is privileged live a lifestyle of someone who isn't privileged? Rappers appeal to young black men because they "mirror" their upbringing. The privileged know nothing about that struggle.

Are you really this dense? do I really need to answer this question? ok I will lol. By trying to be something or someone they're not or being EXACTLY who they are and hiding it from the public view. Like I said happens every day and in every way. Privileged people live the lifestyle by using drugs incessantly, fucking bitches and whores, slapping women around behind their closed doors, money laundering, hiring hit men, buyin fast cars, raving, partying, and the like all while listening to Bon Jovi. Someone who isn't privileged but who appreciates such as lifestyle may indeed "rap" about a lifestyle they wish they had, whereas the privledge rich guy is living it just in a different package.

Funny you mentioned those movies, a lot of rappers get their names from characters from these films, another way of glorifying that mob/gangster lifestyle. You're doing a great job proving my point.

....proving the point that obviously keeps flying over your head time and time again.....which is there are multiple ways, means, and avenue's to help shape an opinion or viewpoint but your limited thinking (par the course) only sees rap as the culprit.
if you're gonna argue a point then stay focused on reasoning that point to conclusion. Your problem is you like to stop mid-way leaving a lot on the table. You'll never win an argument with such a philosophy.

I didn't mention whites because they weren't the topic of discussion, we were discussing the fact that a man was murdered by "black pimps". Additionally, the problem is no where near as prevalent in the white community as it is in the black community. Facts.

sure blacks and murder in the OP was part of the discussion...but rap and hip was not part of the OP until one of your simple minded brethren brought it up.

Wrong, music is very powerful and influential, "especially" when it is held so sacredly by a group of people, they listen to it so much that it enters the very fabric of their being. They start to quote the rappers, they emulate their style of dress, they want to have a rags to riches story just like the rappers so they deal to "feed their family", God have mercy on the poor soul who tries to get in the way of that. I have never seen black kids walking around in mob style attire, but I have seen them walking around looking like tupac, 50 cents, and the other guys. The impact of movies and video games are irrelevant in comparison to what music does.

what's with all the psycho-analysis of music being sacred and fabric of ones being. You white folks love casting such aspersions. Listen I digress but if you voted for a guy that just insulted his way to the white house and condoned sexual assault of women my advice is to keep your fucking mouth shut. Real talk as you've lost ALL credibility to cast this type of judgement on anyone. I do mean you've lost all credibility. Your mind is so far up stereotype's ass I don't know it's worth continuing. Walking around looking like Tupac / 50 Cent? Maybe 50 cent and Tupac was walking around looking sporting a fashion statement of urban street life because remember how can the haves live the life of the have nots? or where you just talking about white vs. black people?

I do buy pussy for a hobby, sue me. Guess what? I actually pay my taxes, avoid purchasing black market items, I don't rob or murder people. My goal in life is not to coerce people to fear me, neither is it to convince everyone that my struggle is so profound, I will never be able to succeed in life. I am actually a father and a provider to my children and I didn't go hiding when I learned they were on the way, I guess that portion of black men have no choice because of slavery when the men were taken away from the family right? I have a job and a bank account. I worked since I was 16 and made a life for myself. I have positively contributed to and impacted the lives of the people around me, I helped build communities and not tear them down. I have worked with black people to better themselves and assimilate more into society. My breaking the law results in me cumming and a woman getting paid, the criminal activity you defend brings society down as a whole, especially in the black community. But I guess everything is justified because the offenders are black and cannot do any better or help themselves. You mad bro? I guess I hit a nerve, truth has the tendency of doing that.

haha I see I struck a nerve by bringing up your whoring and law breaking ways while trying to judge others. haha its good you've made a nice middle class life for yourself. I like seeing that ;-) I don't justify black ills but I also don't condone and turn a blind eye to whites. You're a hyprocite before you go off on rappers and hip you should look in the mirror because you're a trick paying for hookers something that many of them have never done but you do. lol Also I guess Will Smith (who started off in Rap and HipHop is a contributor of the violence to huh? ".

I have worked with black people enough to know what that lifestyle is about. Wait for it.................I actually have a black friend! Not the generic black friend every white boy claims. This guy has been to my house and sat down at the dinner table with me and my family, as I his. This is someone who has come out of that lifestyle and teaches his children to get ahead by doing what's right. I may not be as politically correct as some, but I speak my mind, though we don't agree on everything, we mutually agree on matters like this. Am I saying listen to hip hop is wrong in and of itself? No, I am saying however that it is the biggest contributor and detriment to the black mission.

yeah yeah yeah....you have a black friend and you worked with black peeps I understand. done heard it all before.
You may specialize in being politically correct but your factually incorrect. Pretty big difference.

again my comments in blue.
Old 12-14-2016, 09:19 PM   #20
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElBombero View Post
Because of the type of persistent and widespread racism similar to that displayed in this post? Or because of the risk of being killed by a hooker?

It's easy to avoid the latter. You limit your business to well reviewed women who seem to be sane, calm, intelligent and reasonable based on reviews and their board posts. Nobody would think it remotely possible that Ze, Jenna of Dallas (SpikeBaby), Samantha Thom, Elizabeth Whispers, etc. of being involved in something like this.

Avoiding ignorance and racism, on the other hand -- you can't do that in Texas even for five minutes.
TexTushHog is online now   Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 09:47 PM   #21
Recurve Jones
Valued Poster

Odd, you talk about Trump winning on insults, yet you see fit to use insults in order to make yourself feel like you have some type of leverage. Yes, I voted for Trump, what of it? Will you try to physically attack me like your friends on tv? I didn't agree fully with either candidate. I voted for Trump for three reasons:

1. TPP (which your pimp Bernie also opposed)
2. Taxes
3. Obamacare

I would ask who you voted for and why, but I already know what the people who tell you what to think say.

Everything I stated is true and the data proves it. What you say is based on your emotional state and your opinion. There's absolutely nothing politically correct about me, but you're a propaganda machine. Bitchery Rotten Clinton would probably love to employ you! Speaking of, notice how she campaigned for the black vote through, yup you guessed it MUSIC! Everyone knows you all will do whatever your precious rappers and entertainers say while completely neglecting your intellectuals!

Edit: My apologies, she also appealed to your athletes.

Also, Will Smith? Is that the best you can come up with? C'mon, we both know any hip hop enthusiast would regard Will Smith as a non factor in hip hop who did absolutely nothing to influence the culture. That would probably fly over the heads of the other white boys, but not this one.
Old 12-15-2016, 04:12 AM   #22
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Because of the type of persistent and widespread racism similar to that displayed in this post? Or because of the risk of being killed by a hooker?

It's easy to avoid the latter. You limit your business to well reviewed women who seem to be sane, calm, intelligent and reasonable based on reviews and their board posts. Nobody would think it remotely possible that Ze, Jenna of Dallas (SpikeBaby), Samantha Thom, Elizabeth Whispers, etc. of being involved in something like this.

Avoiding ignorance and racism, on the other hand -- you can't do that in Texas even for five minutes.
Or anywhere else for that matter. You never seem to miss a chance to denigrate Texas. If you have so little regard for Texas, perhaps you'd be happier in another state where you think you could avoid being exposed to racism. Good luck with that.
Bobave is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 05:22 AM   #23
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Odd, you talk about Trump winning on insults, yet you see fit to use insults in order to make yourself feel like you have some type of leverage. Unlike you and the party of family values I don't go around judging others under some facade of being morally and religiously right. So if you voted for a guy that just insulted his way into the White House, denigrated just about every type of American, from War heroes and Vets, to Women (under multiple contexts), Handicapped, Blacks, Muslims, Mexicans, then in my view you gave up your right to judge anyone on the grounds of civility and / or morality. You've proven by your vote you have no civility or morality. Basically you're a hypocrite and your views go out the window with the bath water. It's comical you pay for pussy and yet try to sit in judgement on others. Just laughable. Yes, I voted for Trump, what of it? Will you try to physically attack me like your friends on tv? Ha! As long as there is no physical threat I personally don't attack anyone physically even if they verbally insult me to my face. Not my philosophy. I conceal carry heavily and that comes with a great responsibility. I didn't agree fully with either candidate. I voted for Trump for three reasons:

1. TPP (which your pimp Bernie also opposed)
2. Taxes
3. Obamacare

Based on your previous post I don't see how any of these 3 things will make a difference for you personally based on your middle class status. Lets start with 3.) Newsflash Obamacare isn't going anywhere (too expensive to repeal) and what will be laughable is when it doesn't get repealed with Republicans controlling the Presidency, House, Senate, and Supreme Court. 2.) Tax breaks will only affect the truly wealthy (not you) and NO.... tax breaks for the wealthy will NOT mean more jobs created it will simply mean more offshore accounts are padded. Jobs will come from an increase in government spending on things such as Infrastructure it's something Obama tried to do with the American Jobs Act that Republicans voted down but the one thing Republicans will do for Trump that will give the impression to many gullible people that those are meaningful and lasting jobs and it' s unfortunately all Trump will accomplish. I see him as Jimmy Carter #2. Finally 1.) The TPP is theonly thing Obama did that Republican leadership (if you want to call it that) supported. So good luck in thinking that will go away. Just shows you're basically like most people out here. Just an ill-informed overly emotional voter.

I would ask who you voted for and why, but I already know what the people who tell you what to think say. - Hillary because she was competent, sane, and experienced. Fact is every President or candidate lies and Presidents in my view have to lie and should lie to the American people in certain contexts. We shouldn't and don't need to know everything. I'd do the same if I were POTUS. In fact we all do it everyday. You buy sex, lie about it to whomever, and then justify your behavior. It's human nature I get it but at least I'm not hypocritical about it. ;-)

Everything I stated is true and the data proves it. What you say is based on your emotional state and your opinion. There's absolutely nothing politically correct about me, but you're a propaganda machine. Bitchery Rotten Clinton would probably love to employ you! Speaking of, notice how she campaigned for the black vote through, yup you guessed it MUSIC! Everyone knows you all will do whatever your precious rappers and entertainers say while completely neglecting your intellectuals! Hilary campaigned for the black vote as politicians do. Trump campaigned for the uneducated vote and said so himself. I will refrain from posting the vid of him gleefully boasting of getting the uneducated vote but it's a doozy. The rest of your drivel I will allow you to continue to wallow in. ;-) that's your business.

Edit: My apologies, she also appealed to your athletes.

Also, Will Smith? Is that the best you can come up with? C'mon, we both know any hip hop enthusiast would regard Will Smith as a non factor in hip hop who did absolutely nothing to influence the culture. That would probably fly over the heads of the other white boys, but not this one.

^ blue comments above.
Old 12-15-2016, 06:28 AM   #24
deuceswilld83
Premium Access

Encounters: 95

Media tv etc shows a image of black culture mostly men to be violent thugs they black music to say see thats what they do. People who removed from the culture buy into it. Music no more influences a black male to sell drugs anymore than it does a white male to commit mass murder(heavy metal). Same arguement with marilyn manson stuff.

Saying the race of part of the group,and not the other proves the point you see criminals as black so their race was stated.

The legal system is flawed on a racial level hence the rich white kid that commited vehicler homicide and got away with it. Fact black men receive harsher sentencing than group.

And if your white and are not a part of the black community how could you possibly have a valid opinion (Mic Drop)
deuceswilld83 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 07:36 AM   #25
Sexii Redd
Account Disabled

User ID: 253272
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol well atleast the hoes weren't blAck ,,
Sexii Redd is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 09:54 AM   #26
Recurve Jones
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuceswilld83 View Post
Media tv etc shows a image of black culture mostly men to be violent thugs they black music to say see thats what they do. People who removed from the culture buy into it. Music no more influences a black male to sell drugs anymore than it does a white male to commit mass murder(heavy metal). Same arguement with marilyn manson stuff.

Saying the race of part of the group,and not the other proves the point you see criminals as black so their race was stated.

The legal system is flawed on a racial level hence the rich white kid that commited vehicler homicide and got away with it. Fact black men receive harsher sentencing than group.

And if your white and are not a part of the black community how could you possibly have a valid opinion (Mic Drop)
There is a reason that the prison system is filled with more blacks than any other race. I'm sure you can make an argument that a portion of it is systemic, but when you get to the point of being in "the system" you have already fell victim to the true culprit. Most of the black thugs get their very personality from rappers, they walk, talk, and act like them, of course they will be influenced by it. I agree on the media part, some people believe all black men are that way when that is absolutely not the case. Just like they would lead you to believe that all republicans are racist and don't care about the poor or minorities. Are black people living under a system that has failed them? Yes, they have given you entertainment, government assistance, and liquor stores in place of education, discipline, and health. Poverty is a huge factor but they have only given you ways to remain comfortable in poverty (section 8, obamacare, welfare, etc.....) rather than giving you the real tools to come out of poverty. But to really admit that hip hop is not a factor or influence in the outbreak of "thugs" in the black community (a moniker that is highly tauted and has somehow been perceived as honorable in hip hop) is to reject reality. It also allows you to evade accountability yet fulfilling another stereotype about blacks, that they blame everyone else for their own problems. Just because it may not be very influencing to the black people on this post doesn't mean it hasn't influenced them as a whole. Take the one guy on this post for example, the one who says hip hop doesn't influence black people yet he has rappers as his avatar.

My whole point is that the problem starts with you, your community, and what you portray as acceptable to your youth. I'm not afraid to call you out on it because, unlike most people, I actually care and I like seeing blacks win, but in order to do so, you have to learn to play the game our way. However, that will never happen if you are not accountable for your part in the problem. It's not our fault that we have established a system that works for us, we built this country and turned it into one of the greatest nations to date, so yes, the system would favor us. The solution however would be to learn to assimilate and do what we do (eat healthy, workout, educate ourselves, find jobs and stay on them, start businesses, build communities, be financially responsible and teach others to do so, avoid criminal activity, etc....). I don't have to be black to know that there is a problem, I have enough life experience to talk on the matter. I don't understand how you can believe others are racist but you're not racist to make such a comment. Please pick the microphone back up and help your brothers and sisters.
Old 12-15-2016, 10:30 AM   #27
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexii Redd View Post
Lol well atleast the hoes weren't blAck ,,
Maybe they're walking the track in South Dallas
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 07:43 PM   #28
Barrymccockinner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElBombero View Post
Try Seattle. Just don't post a review.
Barrymccockinner is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 11:05 PM   #29
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobave View Post
Or anywhere else for that matter. You never seem to miss a chance to denigrate Texas. If you have so little regard for Texas, perhaps you'd be happier in another state where you think you could avoid being exposed to racism. Good luck with that.
Only spending about half my time here now. Looking forward to spending much less, and then zero. I'm accepting contributions to expedite my departure if you're interested. Can't get it to zero until I have an elderly relative who passes away, however.
TexTushHog is online now   Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 07:28 AM   #30
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

I bet those dumb ass hookers are on BP.
Mojojo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women