Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
test
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 12-24-2019, 12:42 PM   #16
billw1032
Premium Access

Chung,
Let me say up front that I appreciate your comments and all the good info you contribute to this forum (as well as the rest of the board). It helps guys like me who are less experienced (in this area, at least) to better understand the arena. I hope I can contribute back more at some point in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
I don't see that either. it happened when a well-known Troll attacked Catholicism once or twice, but otherwise never. doesn't make any sense.. why would anyone care if you choose CFS? why would someone mob or shout down someone for that?
I'm reasonably sure I've seen it at least 2 or 3 times in the not-too-distant past. What happened was someone dared to bring up this subject and got several replies that were either critical or irrelevant so he just let the thread die. It's been a while, though, and I'd have to go do more searching than its worth, so not really worth more discussion here.
Quote:
I'll give you a hot tip if you want CFS.. Nagoya.. they have always had a majority CFS.. same with the erstwhile #1 Spa.. but you guys didn't write reviews on them.. we barely learned their names, and frankly I thought when their names were posted (along with the dreaded CBJ acronym), that further dampened their business. seems like the only reviews we ever saw were "I walked in to Nagoya, and they assigned (insert CBJ Latina here) to me, I'll never visit there again!". want another hot tip? House studio, they insist on CFS.
I'm sure you're probably correct about the reviews. If there are guys out there who seek out girls who are routinely CFS, they don't seem to be as enthusiastic about writing reviews as the Catholic guys are. That's one reason that I made the point that if I find what I'm looking for I'll try to contribute info back to the community.

I did a search on Nagoya, and the very first review I found was CIP. This sort of points out that its hard to generalize. I think Luxury started out as the "safe practices" place, but I was out of town for 3 weeks and when I returned it seems that a religious conversion had taken place.

I'm aware of House, and hopefully they'll remain a refuge for guys who are looking for what they reportedly provide. Their screening form looks like it would rule me out, at least for now, but I haven't tried. After the holidays I may give it a shot and see if they'll work with me.

billw1032 is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2019, 12:53 PM   #17
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by billw1032 View Post
I think Luxury started out as the "safe practices" place, but I was out of town for 3 weeks and when I returned it seems that a religious conversion had taken place.

I'm aware of House, and hopefully they'll remain a refuge for guys who are looking for what they reportedly provide. Their screening form looks like it would rule me out, at least for now, but I haven't tried.
[/PRIVATE]
yes Bill, Luxury was a de facto "safe practices" Spa, you could say, when they started.. but management changed

the House screening form ruled me out.. I got to the question "are you a Scalawag?", and gave up
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2019, 01:01 PM   #18
solomonkevin
BANNED

Encounters: 3

Quote:
House studio, they insist on CFS.
We are talking about spa not a studio or indy, most of indy girls are CFS too.
If 99.9% is safe, but if you are in 0.01% It is 100% for you.
I’ve never been to spa since they changed to catholic.
Providers are never go to hospital to check STD,
If they don’t feel good, they just take antibiotics by themselves.

Don’t destroy your life for Just for couple of minutes fun
solomonkevin is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2019, 01:06 PM   #19
Quark
Premium Access

Encounters: 64

Quote:
yes Bill, Luxury was a de facto "safe practices" Spa, you could say, when they started.. but management changed

the House screening form ruled me out.. I got to the question "are you a Scalawag?", and gave up
The House screening on their site is stupid. Best way is to send them an email with the form on P411. That gets instant attention.
Quark is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2019, 01:13 PM   #20
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by solomonkevin View Post
We are talking about spa not a studio or indy, most of indy girls are CFS too.
If 99.9% is safe, but if you are in 0.01% It is 100% for you.
I’ve never been to spa since they changed to catholic.
Providers are never go to hospital to check STD,
If they don’t feel good, they just take antibiotics by themselves.

Don’t destroy your life for Just for couple of minutes fun
nonsense..

I am talking about a Spa, too, House is a Spa with some Studio characteristics.. the nomenclature is completely irrelevant to this discussion. your reviews give you away as a big House "supporter", so naturally you try to fade the discussion toward your false notion.

ladies do get checked, you don't know what you're talking about. besides, what does that mean, you have never "been to a Spa since they changed to Catholic"? no Spa "changes" to Catholic. there has always been Catholics, even during the days when guys would post "GFE+" in lieu of the word "Catholic".. or is that something you never knew? Spas are made up of individual ladies who determine themselves, what they will or will not do.. hence you get a "Boa", who decided to go Catholic after more than a year being strictly CFS. believe it or not, Blue has had Protestants recently. since you don't play the game, how about staying on the sideline, and not posting about things you know nothing about?
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2019, 01:35 PM   #21
billw1032
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quark View Post
The House screening on their site is stupid. Best way is to send them an email with the form on P411. That gets instant attention.
Does House have a P411 account? The last time I looked I didn't see it. If so, what are they listed as? Or, do you mean copy the P411 info into an email?
billw1032 is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2019, 01:55 PM   #22
Quark
Premium Access

Encounters: 64

P411 has a way for members to add providers. The button for it says "Add Non-P411 Companion" I populate that with a few things and notes if I want, then I can click on that in my favorites and send them an invite to view my profile. It only lasts 48 hours. They cannot see anything else. But they see all my OKs and I am good to go. Works almost every time I use it. If two guys vouch for them they can get on P411 as a provider.
Quark is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2019, 02:12 PM   #23
solomonkevin
BANNED

Quote:
nonsense..

I am talking about a Spa, too, House is a Spa with some Studio characteristics.. the nomenclature is completely irrelevant to this discussion. your reviews give you away as a big House "supporter", so naturally you try to fade the discussion toward your false notion.

ladies do get checked, you don't know what you're talking about. besides, what does that mean, you have never "been to a Spa since they changed to Catholic"? no Spa "changes" to Catholic. there has always been Catholics, even during the days when guys would post "GFE+" in lieu of the word "Catholic".. or is that something you never knew? Spas are made up of individual ladies who determine themselves, what they will or will not do.. hence you get a "Boa", who decided to go Catholic after more than a year being strictly CFS. believe it or not, Blue has had Protestants recently. since you don't play the game, how about staying on the sideline, and not posting about things you know nothing about?

if i am a House supporter, i should keep write reviews just like you.

Quote:
ladies do get checked
Have you confirmed that one?

We are just talking about safety in Spa.
I know crazy Star was only BBFS in Blue earlier, but most of the spa providers are CFS.
suddenly, It has been changed since around April this year?
a lot of BBFS reviews came out from promoters.

I don't care who promotes the spa, but it made worse.
Old 12-24-2019, 03:24 PM   #24
Mental AtrraXXXion
Premium Access

Encounters: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by solomonkevin View Post

if i am a House supporter, i should keep write reviews just like you.

Have you confirmed that one?

We are just talking about safety in Spa.
I know crazy Star was only BBFS in Blue earlier, but most of the spa providers are CFS.
suddenly, It has been changed since around April this year?
a lot of BBFS reviews came out from promoters.

I don't care who promotes the spa, but it made worse.
Well I bet the NYC girl doesn't know every Spa providers business. Most people don't go to hospitals for a mere STD. That's what clinics are for. There are free testing clinics in Dallas where you can remain anonymous, no questions asked. Also there are reliable home test kits available even at Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, etc. These test are approved for reliable testing. Meds and antibiotics can be purchased and prescribed online without even seeing a doctor. Dosing instructions given online by prescribing physicians. AnyLabTestNow has multiple locations in the area and you get your results online. If any provider plans to have any money making longevity in the business she would do something about her health and these providers have been going for years on in. They are far from stupid in regards to this.

Ladies and Gents get regular testing to know your status and take appropriate action in accordance with your results. Don't put others at risk because you are selfish!!!
Mental AtrraXXXion is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2019, 03:57 PM   #25
solomonkevin
BANNED

Most important thing is safety!
Protect each other and keep enjoying hobby.
Old 12-24-2019, 04:18 PM   #26
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

Most important thing is to say Yes when the lady says "Condom" There has been a push that thinks the girls are forced to BBFS. They are not, its their choice. The BBFS comes with an increased earnings price tag. The Girl makes the decision. Do I see 4-5 a day or do I see 1-2 a day? Simple Economics. Peter Bola who has been banned more times than I have been to Blue has always suggested it be Forced BBFS. A Complete LIE

I have seen language on this thread that thinks his 100th fake handle will be banned again because of the verbiage and distinction of the Thread.

Safety is important, but to think that this (BBFS) just started a few years ago is INSANE. The Great Logan wrote about the DON and documented his temptations of a SEXaholic while possibly impregnating those at the strip clubs that he saw. IT was TABOO to talk about. Having uncovered SEX in this arena? People would be shamed and blacklisted until a few got together and started telling the Truth behind the business.

The whole religion thing was invented and terms used now that never existed 10 years ago. I can not remember the guy who started the DON's list in the Mens Locker Room but he was spot on the Indy providers as well as alot of well know spa providers that were not requiring a wrap during sex.

To say that a provider doesn't have a choice as to cover or un-cover is false. The John has the same choice....

To end this on a serious note. SolomanKevin is either ENG or PeterBola from the past. They would bring the same shit up then about knowing a spa girl so well that they would chat and out everyone. It's how the 7 story ended here in Dallas with complete Bullshit and we lost a great provider at the Spa's that day and time.

Tell me I am Wrong!!!
Ghostrider is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2019, 04:22 PM   #27
ValenTX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

With respect to risk and health safety I do not see the difference between dinner at the Y oral and BBFS. Kind of silly to worry about what some guy did before you if you are willing to dive in with your tongue. Disease wise you are partaking of everything that girl has ever done, not just the last guy.
ValenTX is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2019, 04:27 PM   #28
Mental AtrraXXXion
Premium Access

Encounters: 58

Here's an interesting article that I found about women using Hydrogen Peroxide douches. I think that this can be used as a preventive measure after each encounter and I think some ladies are knowledgeable about these things.
We all know that using a hat will fortify your protection but obviously everyone isn't doing that.

Mental AtrraXXXion is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2019, 04:42 PM   #29
playerplano
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I’ve never tried to convince anyone to be on either team but I do go to spas and a condom has always been available . Unlike some independents that say they ran out but you can go anyway the spa never runs out lol. I have often found the ones at the AMPs to be constricting so I bring my own.

As far as BBFS goes (no one talks about it ) at one time it was 100% the norm. Then the AIDS came around and changed all that. Now the statistics show clearly its harder to get then they said it was. People all choose their risk level and if you are really that worried just don’t have sex.
playerplano is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2019, 08:01 PM   #30
greensand
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion View Post
Here's an interesting article that I found about women using Hydrogen Peroxide douches
I wonder if that's what they use in the alcohol spray that they do afterwards

With regards to the topic at hand, I always say yes to the c question, so the only times I don't wear a hat is when one is never offered which is somewhere around half and half for me
greensand is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women