Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70738
biomed162816
Yssup Rider60505
gman4453248
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48499
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41932
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36329
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-12-2014, 09:55 PM   #16
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfbad View Post
Not lowering yourself to someone else's level is NOT submitting . . . its intelligent
Aww thanks , and very true!

What's that saying? Arguing with a fool makes you an even BIGGER fool.

That's what more of us need to remember
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 12:08 AM   #17
Say What
Premium Access

Encounters: 188

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva Damita View Post
And the sad thing is we get flamed for commenting ourselves. I learned that when Im attacked, its in my best interest to submit, act a princess, and apologize because boy do these hobbyist love to go toe to toe with providers over the smallest things.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1109651&highlight=

...only select ladies get applauded for speaking their minds or playing the "bitch" role ...the rest must be sugar and spice. I just let it roll over or ignore it. Great thread and thanks for bringing light to this.

Happythoughts in my happy place!
According to Hookerpedia, letting it roll over or ignoring it does not include posting a link to the link in your next post. Just an observation. Have a great day!
Say What is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 08:02 AM   #18
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Not lowering yourself to someone else's level is NOT submitting . . . its intelligent
Halfbad that's what I need to remember. Its just not worth it to lower yourself to them.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 11:39 AM   #19
Halfbad
BANNED

Encounters: 2

While we've never met I remember you from ASPD days and have always thought you were witty and bright . . . focus on those and let the effluent flow into the sewer.

It should all be fun, even the $$$ aspect. If I worked a job I didn't like, I'd quit it even if the money was good. You seem to like your "job" ::

Did you say tan lines?! <pant>
Halfbad is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 11:52 AM   #20
zipster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Evans View Post
Halfbad that's what I need to remember. Its just not worth it to lower yourself to them.
There's no reason for you to be subjected to someone else's lower standards! That's why you're so good at what you do....you can see thru all the bs and still be independent and strong!! It takes a special person to be able to do that!
zipster is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 02:01 PM   #21
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

If only we could all be perfect people
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 02:11 PM   #22
Guest100514
Account Disabled

User ID: 207127
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Evans View Post
Tara,
You are who you are and you don't sugar coat it. You don't go down without a fight. You don't let people disrespect you and you always stand up for yourself. Halfbad is right, it's not worth it to lower yourself to people's level. But at the same time, you are the kind of person who shows people that you deserve respect and nothing less. And that is an admirable quality to have. If you don't respect yourself, no one else will. Sometimes it's not worth it, but sometimes people need to know that you won't put up with their bullshit. I think it's more about picking and choosing your battles.
XOXO
JP
Guest100514 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 06:26 PM   #23
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
While we've never met I remember you from ASPD days and have always thought you were witty and bright . . . focus on those and let the effluent flow into the sewer.

It should all be fun, even the $$$ aspect. If I worked a job I didn't like, I'd quit it even if the money was good. You seem to like your "job" ::

Did you say tan lines?! <pant>
Thank you! And oh yeah some tan lines baby
Old 07-13-2014, 07:40 PM   #24
biggdogg
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 10

My grandmother always said you get more flies with honey than vinegar....then make sure you have a good fly swatter...

+1 to Luke
biggdogg is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 08:30 PM   #25
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillian Price View Post
Tara,
You are who you are and you don't sugar coat it. You don't go down without a fight. You don't let people disrespect you and you always stand up for yourself. Halfbad is right, it's not worth it to lower yourself to people's level. But at the same time, you are the kind of person who shows people that you deserve respect and nothing less. And that is an admirable quality to have. If you don't respect yourself, no one else will. Sometimes it's not worth it, but sometimes people need to know that you won't put up with their bullshit. I think it's more about picking and choosing your battles.
XOXO
JP
Thank you JP. You are truly a gem. I like you a lot and I know that you will go very far in this business just like I have. You have the same spunk and go get attitude. Don't let anyone change that about you ever. You are beautiful and a very wise smart woman. Love ya. TE
Old 07-13-2014, 10:16 PM   #26
Guest062316
Account Disabled

User ID: 102724
My ECCIE Reviews

This is a paraphrase of what I dealt with this weekend... set up with a cocky guy on p411 for Sunday he texts me all day Wednesday Thursday and Friday several times to the point of exhaustion... Friday he texts asking if I can go over now. I tell him I can't im in Houston he then says he will pay to fly me to dallas for an hour then return me to Houston... ummmm no! Sunday, four hours before our set time he texts and says "well I guess ill still see you even though you blew me off on Friday" I explained he is not my to priority on Friday I had a set schedule had business in houston and him trying to cut people out was not cool.... 30 minutes before our schedules apt he text asking ", are you coming or not?" I told him based on his response I figured he cancelled. He then berated me through text while I was away from my phone "dumb bitch karmas a bitch, who the fuck do you think you are?, im going to expose your ass out on eccie, ill never see an ass like you, but how much for two hours?" .... wow!! I simply responded letting him know not to contact me again and ill be forwarding his messages to gina.... I had the strongest feeling this is the sweettreat predator lol!!!! Ladies contact me for his p411 handle
Guest062316 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 11:28 PM   #27
TexasCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

There are so many beautiful women on here to just name a few replying to this thread, Jillian, Tara, Lola & Eva that should not have to go through the headaches that occur quite frequently. There are jerks on both sides of the isle, myself just put then on ignore, if not comfortable seeing someone do to posting just stay away....
TexasCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 07:52 AM   #28
Pleasure09
For your Pleasure

User ID: 2417
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I would like to say thank you to donkey kong for being a very respectful and understanding gentlemen. You and many others are the reason we are able to continue doing what we do and enjoy it.. Xoxo
Pleasure09 is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 09:10 AM   #29
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleasure09 View Post
I would like to say thank you to donkey kong for being a very respectful and understanding gentlemen. You and many others are the reason we are able to continue doing what we do and enjoy it.. Xoxo
Awww shucks, thanks Pleasure, and thanks for showing me such a wonderful time!
DarkeyKong is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 09:16 AM   #30
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasCowboy View Post
There are so many beautiful women on here to just name a few replying to this thread, Jillian, Tara, Lola & Eva that should not have to go through the headaches that occur quite frequently. There are jerks on both sides of the isle, myself just put then on ignore, if not comfortable seeing someone do to posting just stay away....
Thanks Love

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women