Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60191
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48376
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41219
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-30-2021, 09:52 AM   #16
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
How anyone can deny ivermectin after what it did for India is a bit mind boggling. They crushed Covid in 2 weeks for $3 a person.
I suspect Ivermectin for humans (not the veterinary product) does help. I'd a lot rather get a vaccine than take a anti-worm medication daily though.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 08-30-2021, 09:56 AM   #17
oeb11
Valued Poster

Interesting how the entitled DPST nomenklatura 'jsut knows' their political opinion outranks physician and medical researchers.
and teh fury, rage, anger of the sheeples whose propaganda narrative is contradicted is typical.

such a shame - the waste of minds and Lives to liberal religious-ology.
DPSTs have such a need to Control - they intercede as experts in teh physician -patient relationship - and care not about the lives they destroy in so doing.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2021, 09:56 AM   #18
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
I suspect Ivermectin for humans (not the veterinary product) does help. I'd a lot rather get a vaccine than take a anti-worm medication daily though.
Someone doesn't understand that sometimes, the exact same drugs are given to animals for a different reason... lol, but that doesn't actually change the drug... lol
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2021, 09:57 AM   #19
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
What's funny is that because a guy who was anti mask dies, you think it validates your position... but when a guy that supported teh jabs dies from it... it's not a significant number of deaths. LOL... yeah not significant to you!! But it was to an otherwise healthy person.

You'll note the guy that died was a fatbody, so there's the comorbidity...

Maybe since Dr's are refusing to treat people who haven't gotten thee jab, restaurants should stop feeding fat people?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
��16-year-old football player at Westwood High School in Memphis who was FULLY VACCINATED dies days after contracting COVID-19, according to a family report..

Prayers to his family����

Join @jSolomonReports
You gentlemen have different standards. If 600,000 Americans die from the disease and 600 die from the vaccine, you'll point a finger only at the deaths from the vaccine.

Same with this. You need to compare people who are actively advocating that people get vaccinated to people who are are promoting the opposite. A 16 year old who dies 3 days after getting vaccinated from who knows what isn't comparable. If you can find people like Sean Hannity and Anthony Fauci, to take a couple of examples from the national stage, who were fully vaccinated and then subsequently died of COVID, please post links. You should be able to find at least a few.
Old 08-30-2021, 10:00 AM   #20
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Someone doesn't understand that sometimes, the exact same drugs are given to animals for a different reason... lol, but that doesn't actually change the drug... lol
Yeah, the drug is the same for the human and animal formulations, but supposedly the filler is not, that is, whatever they put into the tablet or liquid or paste along with the Ivermectin. The bigger problem apparently is that people fuck up on the dosage when taking the animal product, and get too much of it.
Old 08-30-2021, 10:01 AM   #21
oeb11
Valued Poster

is this teh result of Big Pharma and DPST CDC leadership in a concerted effort to rid America of those in Political disagreement???
Wouldn't be surpised
AOC is drooling in anticipation of her 're-education camps'!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2021, 10:17 AM   #22
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
You gentlemen have different standards. If 600,000 Americans die from the disease and 600 die from the vaccine, you'll point a finger only at the deaths from the vaccine.
I only point at the deaths form the vax jab because it's being mad MANDATORY at many places... talks about VAX passports are voiced. THAT is why I'm pointing out the negatives.. I don't give a shit if you got a jab, you made your choice... LET OTHERS MAKE THEIRS..

And that's a cute figure but we both know that it's more than 600 deaths from the jab. Conservatively 6000 is more accurate and I've seen claims that their are in excess of 45,000 deaths and that VAERS is being scrubbed. Not sure how valid those claims are but they exist... I also know the regime lies as does the press, as does the CDC... so exactly why should I trust any of those institutions?

You know something is up when it's pushed this hard.. on kids who are more likely to die from swimming pool accidents than ChiCom flu.

Explain why that is....
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2021, 11:41 AM   #23
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Pfizer execs are grateful, from their new digs in Nantucket.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2021, 12:29 PM   #24
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You know something is up when it's pushed this hard.. on kids who are more likely to die from swimming pool accidents than ChiCom flu.

Explain why that is....
I did today in another one of your COVID threads,

Quote:
As to the kids, and you and everyone else, that should be a personal decision. If my kid were above the age of 12 and were around grandparents, I'd want him to get it. What if he were under 12? I'd wait for more data.
Old 08-30-2021, 12:31 PM   #25
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Pfizer execs are grateful, from their new digs in Nantucket.
Pfizer costs the government and insurance companies about $20 a dose. Doses of Ivermectin taken every day probably cost more when you add them all up. Plus the vaccine is safe and effective. Ivermectin is iffier. I'd be reluctant to take a drug formulated to kill worms every day as a prophylaxis.
Old 08-30-2021, 12:46 PM   #26
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Pfizer costs the government and insurance companies about $20 a dose. Doses of Ivermectin taken every day probably cost more when you add them all up. Plus the vaccine is safe and effective. Ivermectin is iffier. I'd be reluctant to take a drug formulated to kill worms every day as a prophylaxis.
You keep on saying the vaccines are safe and effective while others here have provided data that they’re not all that safe or effective. Even the inventor of MRNA, Dr Malone, says it. Geez

Plus, Ivermectin, HCQ is used early on when you get the disease, not as a prophylaxis. Vitamin D and zinc can be used as a prophylaxis. My Dentist is going to give me this as a prophylaxis as well;

https://www.countryclubdentistry.com...d-coronavirus/
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2021, 12:51 PM   #27
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
You keep on saying the vaccines are safe and effective while others here have provided data that they’re not all that safe or effective. Even the inventor of MRNA, Dr Malone, says it. Geez

Plus, Ivermecor HCQ is used early on when you get the disease, not as a prophylaxis. Vitamin D and zinc can be used as a prophylaxis. My Dentist is going to give me this as a prophylaxis as well;

https://www.countryclubdentistry.com...d-coronavirus/
Will check out the Oracare, sounds interesting, thanks
Old 08-30-2021, 12:59 PM   #28
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Will check out the Oracare, sounds interesting, thanks
Dentistry was hit hard by Covid. Patients didn’t feel comfortable going be cause dentists have to work close to your face.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2021, 02:15 PM   #29
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
For the love of Pete! Tiny, have we not covered this before? Ivermectin has been prescribed and administered over 4 billion times to humans around the globe in the last 40 years. It is typically prescribed as an anti-parasitic but it also has anti-viral and anti-inflammatory qualities which is why it works for Covid. Side effects are minimal.

And Bambino is correct. Dr. Malone (one of the guys that was in the video with Brett Weinstein) invented mRNA vaccine technology and he claims that it is the leaky vaccine that is driving the variants. This makes sense since the virus has no need to mutate to infect the unvaccinated.
Ducbutter is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2021, 02:44 PM   #30
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducbutter View Post
For the love of Pete! Tiny, have we not covered this before? Ivermectin has been prescribed and administered over 4 billion times to humans around the globe in the last 40 years. It is typically prescribed as an anti-parasitic but it also has anti-viral and anti-inflammatory qualities which is why it works for Covid. Side effects are minimal.

And Bambino is correct. Dr. Malone (one of the guys that was in the video with Brett Weinstein) invented mRNA vaccine technology and he claims that it is the leaky vaccine that is driving the variants. This makes sense since the virus has no need to mutate to infect the unvaccinated.
You may have been right about Weinstein and China. I remember you knew more about him than I did, so I probably shouldn't have been arguing with you. And I might take Ivermectin if I had COVID, although not every day to prevent infection. As to the variants, how could that be the case? The most common variants were around before the vaccines -- this is when and where the first cases were spotted

Delta - 12/2020, India
Lambda - 8/2020, Peru
Gamma - Before 1/6/2021 -- First cases were detected then in Japan in travelers from Brazil.
Alpha - September, 2020, UK

The variants arose because they were more infectious.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women