Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-15-2011, 06:11 PM   #16
K2S0
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojojo213 View Post
Please folks remember to read the forum guidelines.

Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly.

while i understand the need for anonymity on the board for all sides... provider as well as hobbyist...

how exactly was any eccie user outed by a name? all it was was a name... no phone number no username,
no email, nothing to really make any connection...

I mean if all i said was "I'm seeing a provider named Shelly M. Brighton" or "I went to the strip club and had some
beers with Edward McAllister after the social" would that be considered revealing information and also get me banned?
Old 06-15-2011, 07:00 PM   #17
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

banned?

this surprised me for a second, not so much now
Old 06-17-2011, 11:02 AM   #18
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

it never surprised me.....
Old 06-19-2011, 07:55 AM   #19
burner2157
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony<3 View Post
I will be completely out of the bizness soon, no regulars, no nothing...and u will still be alone i will deactivate all my accounts nd ull never b able to find me.

This is sweet mandy btw, those of u tht r confused, im done trying to hide frm this kreep. His name is pat**** d Br*** and is clearly insane

Edited by staff: Outing or placing another members personal information is against board rules. - Mojo
Most of this is news to me since I've been away for awhile.We all know this crazy lunatic drove her to this point and she gets banned for losing it because of it.I know outing is a serious offense,but this guy lost his right to his privacy long ago with his lack of respect for her privacy in my opinion.I'm happy for Sweet Mandy and her new found love and wish her all the happiness and joy in the world.I also hope that she and her parents reconcile with each other one day now that she is leaving the hobby.Finally,I have lost respect for this site because of the lack of compassion she was not granted for this indiscretion on her part.Therefore in honor of her I submit my account be banned under for ever.Thanks for the good times to all the providers I've met here.
Old 06-19-2011, 08:11 AM   #20
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

The best way to ever shake a stalker is to remove yourself from the places they know you at.. . then lay LOW for about 2 months.. come back with a different persona and different contact info..

But in reality, if she was intending on leaving here because her life took a different direction, then you remove your account on her and other places you wish to drop off of, then DROP OFF... never to return
Old 06-19-2011, 08:27 AM   #21
ImaMrCool
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by burner2157 View Post
Therefore in honor of her I submit my account be banned under for ever.Thanks for the good times to all the providers I've met here.
Before you go, tell us what your provider name is.
Old 06-19-2011, 12:10 PM   #22
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

Quote:
Originally Posted by burner2157 View Post
Most of this is news to me since I've been away for awhile.We all know this crazy lunatic drove her to this point and she gets banned for losing it because of it.I know outing is a serious offense,but this guy lost his right to his privacy long ago with his lack of respect for her privacy in my opinion.I'm happy for Sweet Mandy and her new found love and wish her all the happiness and joy in the world.I also hope that she and her parents reconcile with each other one day now that she is leaving the hobby.Finally,I have lost respect for this site because of the lack of compassion she was not granted for this indiscretion on her part.Therefore in honor of her I submit my account be banned under for ever.Thanks for the good times to all the providers I've met here.
Well, since you haven't broken a rule here I won't ban you. But, I will take it under advisement and remove your account from the board.

Wish everyone was so easy. Happy Father's Day.
Old 06-19-2011, 02:42 PM   #23
internet_inventor2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I hope the best for this young lady and her life.... There is a part of me that is curious as to how long will this retirement last, over/under 3 months or permanent ?
Old 06-19-2011, 02:59 PM   #24
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Maybe I just don't understand something. The girl in question has used 3 names and posted them all on this site. I'm way out of the loop, but could seemingly keep up with who she was day to day. It seems like her stalker could also keep up with her name changes.

If I were her, I would let a couple of trusted friends know how to reach me, and do the UTR thing, away from this board. To me this would be the short term thing to do.
Old 06-19-2011, 04:21 PM   #25
PhantomofTheOpera
Valued Poster

Location: second star to the right, and straight on till morning

I am pretty much in line with D_J although I will add that when you are a 21/22 year old, you think you know it all until someone shows you otherwise. However, the typical 21/22 year old response when that happens is to argue even when they have already lost the argument which is the nature of being young, foolish and half-cooked until they pass 25 years of age. Maturity usually comes from experience which usually means age. How this was handled was not in her best interest.

Nonetheless, when we are young, we all make mistakes because that is part of growing up. What is important is how those mistakes are handled once the dust settles. I wish her the best in her future relationship with her husband to be.
Old 06-19-2011, 04:33 PM   #26
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomofTheOpera View Post
I am pretty much in line with D_J although I will add that when you are a 21/22 year old, you think you know it all until someone shows you otherwise. However, the typical 21/22 year old response when that happens is to argue even when they have already lost the argument which is the nature of being young, foolish and half-cooked until they pass 25 years of age. Maturity usually comes from experience which usually means age. How this was handled was not in her best interest.

Nonetheless, when we are young, we all make mistakes because that is part of growing up. What is important is how those mistakes are handled once the dust settles. I wish her the best in her future relationship with her husband to be.
Well, amigo, here's what she has to say about being young. She also posted this earlier in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony<3 View Post
Thnks, i know u guys think im young but at 22 ive been through more shit in the first ten years of my life then most ppl have been through in a lifetime. Im extremly mature and knowledgeable for my ageI know a good man when i see one. I will not let anyone ruin my happiness, im a very simplistic person, idc about money so i dnt mind gettinga real job and wrking. Plus i get the comfort of making love to the man i love every night
Old 06-19-2011, 05:10 PM   #27
PhantomofTheOpera
Valued Poster

Location: second star to the right, and straight on till morning

And that is my point entirely D_J.

Like I implied, youth is always going to think they have the hardest deal and that they are so mature. Facts show otherwise since, generally, it takes life experience to gain maturity and wisdom. From my PM's with the OP and based on the things I have seen posted... youth is a great time to be in but there is always someone who can show you the true meaning of things but the youth with always argue with that.

As for what you quoted, Mr. Spock is out of the quadrant at the moment and the Universal Translator is on the fritz working on that passage. Yet, the arrogance of youth is always laughable and a constant even in the P4P world. Problem is most 20somethings think it is appropriate to do the half text, half writing thing as an acceptable form of communication when what it really is, is nonsensical gibberish and a poor reflection upon themselves. In addition, it shows others that the one writing is being lazy and lacking respect for those to whom they are writing; the attitude is that I am writing like this because you don’t matter enough for me to take the time to write correctly. This seems to be a trend that has not just the kiddo’s caught since more and more people don’t appear to have a clue on how to effectively communicate in this day and time but I digress...
Old 06-19-2011, 05:56 PM   #28
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Problem with today's youth is they think they know more than us old timers who have lived it.

When they are in their 20's they do not want advice and they screw up, often times in huge ways..
when they get 30, they realize that the old timers were right.. I had that happen to me not too long ago..
Old 06-19-2011, 10:19 PM   #29
pootie tang79
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I've seen this girl, I've seen a plenty of girls. This girl is awesome service is topnotch very professional lovely girl. Yes she is young I'm young as well maybe younger then some of the men that are on this site. I don't feel what she's done is bad,i feel that she just tired of getting pushed around by this guy. If she gets banned for calling out this asshole thats fucked up. Both Providers and Hobbyist should be responsible and grow enough to handle there actions. If this stalker keeps up with this, what can a provider do? To Mandy you are awesome!! You have my number you can call me anythime, if not you can always shoot an email.
Old 06-20-2011, 12:22 AM   #30
K2S0
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomofTheOpera View Post
...the nature of being young, foolish and half-cooked until they pass 25 years of age. Maturity usually comes from experience which usually means age.
Age is an arbitrary number except as a metric to guage how long someone has been alive. There are of course
legal reasons. The difference between a 20 year old and a 21 year old is that one is legally permitted to consume
alcohol. The age of consent is another example. Legal benchmarks, though, do not reflect a level of maturity.
They are numbers decided upon by social mores. The benchmark of 25 years old, for example, is completely superficial.

Maturity itself is a subjective concept, as everyone has their own interpretation of the word. It's more apt to say
"experienced / inexperienced" in lieu of "mature / immature" but for simplicity's sake...

Maturity comes with experience. Experience comes with experience, not age. Being older simply means that the
oppurtunity to have those experiences is greater but it isn't necessarily true. The idea that maturity comes with
age is a social perception, a generality, that is more an "accepted truth" than it is a fact. To say "20 year olds
are immature" or "50 year olds are mature" is a broad statement that cannot be used to define all indivduals who
fall into those categories. The opposite of both statements could very well be true based on the individual experience
of either party.

TL : DR
It's naive to judge someone's level of maturity based on age and expect it to be accurate, without knowing what
experiences the person has already had.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women