Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70738
biomed162816
Yssup Rider60505
gman4453248
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48499
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41932
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36329
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-02-2011, 05:36 PM   #16
CoHorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

As a Walmart greeter, I guess I should stop saying hi to the providers when they come by.

As for the idiot, I hope he gets what's coming to him.
CoHorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 07:41 AM   #17
Sleepy363
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 57

There are some real dumb motherfuckers out there.

Sleepy363 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 12:06 PM   #18
fun.time.hobbyist
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Discretion is huge in this business. I ran into a now retired provider a few nights ago. We made eye contact as she walked by and that was the end of it. There was a look if shock on both our faces. At no point did I attempt to say hi to her. As luck would have it, I ended up being seated a couple of tables away. I avoided all contact. She was with her bf and didn't need some guy walking up to her and the million questions afterwards for her. We respected our privacy and that was the end of it. Use your judgement out there. Would you want to answer questions of how you know someone?

The guy who blocked you in sounds line a really big dumbass.
fun.time.hobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 12:23 PM   #19
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

ALWAYS give guys like that the cold shoulder.

Next time, just get in the car without responding. Roll up the windows.

Then start backing out. He'll get the idea when he sees your backup lights brighten.

If he doesn't - and you have good insurance - consider backing into him. A dented door panel will make sure he never makes that mistake again.

If he tries to make a fuss, just claim you didn't see him and you have no insurance. If he says he will call the police to make a report, tell him once you get his address information from the insurance and police report, you'll make sure his wife finds out about ALL the relevant circumstances.

At some point, he will cut his losses and leave.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 01:01 PM   #20
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

You folks keep spelling it wrong. That guy isn't a DUMB ASS... he is an ASS HOLE.
Bobave is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 01:59 PM   #21
Guest022315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Wow I thought it was understood. If you see a provider in public, a wink, a nod, a wave, or maybe hello pending the situation or even best no acknowledgement and speak to the provider at a later time
Guest022315 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 08:51 PM   #22
Sleepy363
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatdude View Post
Wow I thought it was understood. If you see a provider in public, a wink, a nod, a wave, or maybe hello pending the situation
no, no, no, and no. Don't do ANY of those.

The last part of your statement was correct... no acknowledgement!

Is this really difficult for some guys to grasp?
Sleepy363 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 09:34 PM   #23
Guest022315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Guest022315 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 10:07 PM   #24
Sasquatch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

A well known provider visits my place of business every few months. We all know she is a provider. I speak with her and visualize her showcase photos while remaining totally professional. She then signs for the day's business transaction and exits my business. Not sure if she realizes that every Tom, Dick & Harry working there knows all about her. Then again, who really cares?
Sasquatch is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 03:51 PM   #25
guest070311-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

OMG. You should have given him the "Are ya dumb or stupid?" look. But, it sounds like this fool was beyond clueless and wouldn't have gotten the hint if you gave him the finger and cussed him out.

No, you never acknowledge a Provider/Hobbyist's presence when running into them publicly, at least not when either one of you have civilians in tow. I remember a couple years back a Hobby buddy of mine and his brother (who was not a hobbyist) were throwing back a few 'ritas at a bar in a restaurant. A whole bunch of Providers that we knew walked in and took up residence at a couple of tables just a few feet away. He and I made eye contact with the ladies a few times which his brother noticed. His brother was then all about trying to talk us into easing our way over there and chatting the ladies up. He thought maybe we could get "lucky"! We had to make all kinds of excuses why we shouldn't go over there and finally left with the brother frustrated at our lack of nerve. The whole experience was funny and uncomfortable at the same time.
guest070311-3 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 07:52 PM   #26
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by still-asleep View Post
no, no, no, and no. Don't do ANY of those.

The last part of your statement was correct... no acknowledgement!

Is this really difficult for some guys to grasp?
He did say PENDING THE SITUATION. Nothing wrong with a subtle acknowledgement of each other, IF THE SITUATION ALLOWS, meaning there are no others around that could catch on or figure something out.

Pretending you don't know me, AT ALL, when it's just us two passing each other, that would come off as tacky to me.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 08:07 PM   #27
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

Considering the fact that I am single, I do not mind someone that I am familiar with acknowledging me in public. Of course, I prefer a wave, nod or wink as opposed to someone yelling across a room, "REEEESE". Anyone with me, might think it strange that I know someone and they aren't calling my by my given name.

Now someone that I have never met before, that is a whole other subject. Anyone running up to me saying, "You are RF right? I saw your pics!...blah blah blah..." will be ignored and possibly kicked in the balls...depending on how creepy they are about it.

I, would never say anything to a gentleman in public, unless he has expressed that it wouldn't be a problem for him.
Guest062124 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 09:18 PM   #28
DukeCooper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese Foster View Post

I, would never say anything to a gentleman in public, unless he has expressed that it wouldn't be a problem for him.
Just for the record it wouldn't be a problem with me. In fact, if I'm with a girl come over and make her jealous for me.
DukeCooper is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 09:27 PM   #29
FishGuy13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Like TWD said, it would be an honor for any, ANY of you ladies to come up to me and say hi!
FishGuy13 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 03:37 AM   #30
Guest070413
Account Disabled

User ID: 59862
My ECCIE Reviews

Well said Reese! I feel very much the same. Especially-
Quote:
Exactly! Along with being carefull of how familiar I behave in body language.

I am a single woman also at the moment, but even when I am not it would not be unusual at all for me to get a wink or nod from a male while out and about on any given day. If I was out in a bar or someplace similar and a gent I already knew was to discreetly say hello without referring to me as Elysa or lingering in the company of my friends, it would not be all that unusual for me or to anyone that knows me.

However, sighting me then calling out "Elysa.." would be a problem for sure. Rehashing BCD memories out loud in public when unexpectedly crossing paths is also a problem. Approaching me in public without ever meeting me prior and bringing up anything hobby related is uncomfortable.
Guest070413 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women