Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70690
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60229
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48396
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41271
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35685
Mojojo33117

Old 07-15-2013, 05:14 PM   #271
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
.... the jury has that in the back of their minds
What else did they have "in the back of their minds"? ....

You know, if you will refrain from posting in this thread it will fade away and will not be seen for quite awhile. That way you might be able to start talking shit again and hopefully no one will remember the bullshit you posted in here .. before the verdict. See how that works for you!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 05:15 PM   #272
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
... "handling tickets" is a favor extended to regular clients and their employees....

It's one of those "loss leader" items.....but you probably have to pay full fare, right?

no tickets in over 20 years, wouldn't know

self admitted ticket fixer ... sic em Barney
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 05:25 PM   #273
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Do you not take the time to even try to understand what others are saying? The arrest is long over. The trial is over and a not guilty verdict has been entered. I NEVER said that the repercussions from the not guilty verdict are over. Yesterday in Austin there was a demonstration by protesters of the verdict. Started and ended very peacefully and I wouldn't be surprised if that is the end of it in Austin. I have neither read nor heard of any violence in the area from the decision. There are probably a handful of individuals around the country who are using the not guilty decision as an excuse for breaking the law and I hope that they are dealt with quickly.
What you completely fail to comprehend, Speedy, is that this case is only significant nationally because of the race baiters and the lies published by the lib-retard MSM. Otherwise this case would not be known outside Sanford, FL. The race baiters and the lib-retard MSM are still agitating. Hence, it's not over, Speedy, because your lib-retard ilk won't accept the verdict and move on.

Quote:
poor IB
You're a moron, CBJ7.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Gomer doesn't have to read just spews the same old crap.
Your posts aren't remotely literate, Ekim the Inbred.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 05:45 PM   #274
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I don't really see much from the RACE BAITERS and LIB-RETARD MSM keeping this stupidity going. Just the same bloviation from dipshits like you, Corpy.

I accept the verdict, but you won't move on! (dot org!)
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 05:51 PM   #275
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Florida law states that only first degree murder cases must be presented to a grand jury. This expedites the process for routine cases. But the Zimmerman case was anything but routine. A case of this magnitude and importance should have been presented to a grand jury first IMO. She knew that a grand jury would never indite Zimmerman. The Florida state prosecutor in this case (Corey) capitulated to the political pressure exerted by race baiting politicians and media.

IMO, Corey needs to be investigated and prosecuted for misconduct in this case. In addition to the lying to a judge and withholding evidence from the defense, she fired the whistleblower in her office who "leaked" to the defense that she was illegally withholding evidence from the defense. She also overcharged Zimmerman with 2nd degree murder when there was no evidence to do so. And she has a history of overcharging on cases.
NiceGuy53 is online now   Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 06:12 PM   #276
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
What else did they have "in the back of their minds"? ....

You know, if you will refrain from posting in this thread it will fade away and will not be seen for quite awhile. That way you might be able to start talking shit again and hopefully no one will remember the bullshit you posted in here .. before the verdict. See how that works for you!
the bullshit I posted before the verdict when I said I had a feeling GZ walked.?

keep up or drop out
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 06:41 PM   #277
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Repost.
Old 07-15-2013, 06:42 PM   #278
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
the bullshit I posted before the verdict when I said I had a feeling GZ walked.?

keep up or drop out
50-50 play.

Your dialogue certainly contradicts that play. You don't mind giving up the post do you?

That's kinda like one doesn't see many Obaminable bumber stickers these days. Unfashionable.
Old 07-15-2013, 06:45 PM   #279
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
keep up or drop out
I take it there weren't many polar bears to track down in the quarry.
Old 07-15-2013, 07:17 PM   #280
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
"The only race haters I've noticed on this board were (and are) the ones who persistently believe that it is ok for a Black person to physically attack an Hispanic with impunity."

Now if anyone wants to "sanitize" the language to remove the descriptive terms that reference race or ethnicity there is the "non-racial" version ...

"The only haters I've noticed on this board were (and are) the ones who persistently believe that it is ok for a person to physically attack another with impunity."

And my impression has been for an extended period of time through the school assault/violence threads and posts that many of those unhappy with the verdict were "in favor" of arming teachers, school staff, and individuals with CHLs and handguns to assure the safety of themselves and students while at school, in malls, movie theaters, and just "going about their business" ... so that if they see something "unusual" or they get assaulted they can address the perpetrator with their concealed handgun..... I don't even recall much about training to assure that a proper response is applied to the particular situation.

Was that because it was "white" persons storming the schools, theaters, and malls?

Spit it out!!!

You mean the "white" persons were SHOOTING UP the schools, theaters and malls!

Frankly, I don't give a fuck what the race of the actors was. Fact is, that's what this circus became. and ECCIE posters made this all about racism, which is where most of the mouthbreathers on here LIVE.

Fpr some reason these dipshits have canonized Zimmerman.

I believe in the law. I don't always agree with it but I believe in the process.

Can you explain why and how George Zimmerman is a hero?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 07:23 PM   #281
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Can you explain why and how George Zimmerman is a hero?
No more than you can explain why Trayvon was a victim.
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 07:34 PM   #282
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I believe in the law. I don't always agree with it but I believe in the process.
then accept it assup. and stop bitchin' just be YOU didn't like the truth that Martin started the fight. and to compare OJ with Zimmerman is asinine but for you that's par for the course.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 08:51 PM   #283
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
What you completely fail to comprehend, Speedy, is that this case is only significant nationally because of the race baiters and the lies published by the lib-retard MSM. Otherwise this case would not be known outside Sanford, FL. The race baiters and the lib-retard MSM are still agitating. Hence, it's not over, Speedy, because your lib-retard ilk won't accept the verdict and move on.

You're a moron, CBJ7.

Your posts aren't remotely literate, Ekim the Inbred.

Hope you don't think yours are Gomer. DMFOTB Is your real name Zimmerman?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 08:53 PM   #284
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
50-50 play.

Your dialogue certainly contradicts that play. You don't mind giving up the post do you?

That's kinda like one doesn't see many Obaminable bumber stickers these days. Unfashionable.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1053379660
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women