Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-25-2014, 02:13 PM   #271
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Have the ballistics come back? Has all the evidence been presented? Have you even seen the face of the Police officer that was supposedly beaten?

I am waiting for more facts to come in before deciding....kinda like with the WMD's in Iraq that you supported throwing 4 Trillion dollars and 4500k lives at prematurely. I thought that was how justice worked, you and others making up your mind are no different that the protestors you detest.

Ballistics in a forensic sense isn't of much help. We know who the victim is, who the shooter is and the weapon and type of ammo used. Now the autopsy only confirms the cause of death and the paths the bullets took. On a medical stand point that conclusion has been met to satisfactory standards. The big question in this case is, based on Missouri Law and specifically statutes pertaining to the use of Deadly Force did the officer involved act within the accordance of the law. In other words were the actions of Officer Wilson lawful. It doesn't stop there either because you have to also ask were the actions of Michael Brown lawful as well. That's how these cases are ultimately decided. Not on the color of someone's skin or who cried the most or any other nonsense that only clouds judgment when arriving at the truth.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 04:04 PM   #272
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
...because you have to also ask were the actions of Michael Brown lawful as well. That's how these cases are ultimately decided. Not on the color of someone's skin or who cried the most or any other nonsense that only clouds judgment when arriving at the truth.

Jim
Brown just committed a felony involving violence to another person, and if medical records confirm the reports, committed a 2nd felony involving assault against the officer ... and if there is any evidence that Brown attempted to take his weapon or otherwise assaulted the officer at the scene ... the 2nd felony.

The officer has the right to use "deadly force" (which doesn't necessarily mean with the intent to kill) in defense of himself, if he was in fear of serious bodily injury or death.

Was there an actual burial today? I never say any such report.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 04:43 PM   #273
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Brown just committed a felony involving violence to another person, and if medical records confirm the reports, committed a 2nd felony involving assault against the officer ... and if there is any evidence that Brown attempted to take his weapon or otherwise assaulted the officer at the scene ... the 2nd felony.

The officer has the right to use "deadly force" (which doesn't necessarily mean with the intent to kill) in defense of himself, if he was in fear of serious bodily injury or death.

Ok, not a bad answer at all. No question there was a series of aggressive confrontations by Michael Brown, at the store and on the street. Another thing I've thought about and officer Wilson and only officer Wilson can testify to this, and that would be any excited utterances from Brown that would lead Officer Wilson reason to believe he was in danger of receiving great bodily harm or possibly even death. For example being the circumstances Officer Wilson was in Brown may have said something to Wilson as he was punching him in the face like " Iam going to kill you motherfucker" Also in terms of Wilson's injury, if he was indeed punched in the face and damage to his eye occurred to the extent that his vision was altered Wilson quite possibly experienced some very unexpected and unusual sensations such as double vision, vision in his affected eye could have been upside down, fluid leaking from the back of the eye would have caused him to be light sensitive not to mention he would have experienced extreme pain. These injuries aren't life threatening and most likely not even permanently debilitating but they would greatly contribute to the officer's perception of the danger he was in.

Jim
Old 08-25-2014, 05:17 PM   #274
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

THE REAL RACE WAR

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 05:17 PM   #275
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:

Is there an actual law degree here? I never "say" any such report.

Watch the fucking news, idiot! I'm sure Fox had it in their "Niggas Got Hung" segment today!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 05:44 PM   #276
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
THE REAL RACE WAR

Do you think Bill Whittle is right?

Jim
Old 08-25-2014, 06:01 PM   #277
RandB fan
Valued Poster

Default Who are the Brown Family anyway?

I am not sure that Michael (?) Brown grew up in a good home as the news fails to address and the representatives of the family want us to think it was a loving caring upbringing.
I did a quick casenet search and found:

These could be totally separate people from Michael Browns relatives but ...

According to Missouri public civil records there are evection and finance company judgments against a Lesley McSpadden all in the St Louis County.
2 criminal judgments against a Louis E Head (Stepfather?) for sales and distribution illegal substances with the latter being a class B felony with the sentence on the first was 7 years, the first a 6 year sentence. Mr Head was arrested and prosecuted by the ST LOUIS COUNTY Police and Prosecutor's office. He currently has a warrant for his arrest for failing to appear. Maybe it's another Louis Head?
There is no way of getting any records for Michael (?) Brown Sr. as it such a common name with 680 cases in St Louis County court alone...

My question is this: Why has the news failed to report on who this kids parents were and instead reported on who the officers parents were? We know the officers mother was convicted of forgery and died a year after being put on probation orphaning the young Wilson at age 16.
Why do we not know where Brown lived? Where his real father lives? What the deal is with custody of the boy? If his mother has custody where does she live? is she legally married?
He was spending the summer with his grandmother when he went to high school 5 miles away and must live close? 18 years olds don't go to GMa's for the summer! Has anyone interviewed his neighbors like they have the neighbors of the officer? Shown video of where he lives like the officer??

Why don't the reporters show all sides of the story?
RandB fan is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 06:27 PM   #278
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

The truth is no story.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 07:01 PM   #279
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Do you think Bill Whittle is right?

Jim

YES and now the opposition will call me a Racccisss... like I give a FUCK.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 07:19 PM   #280
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
YES and now the opposition will call me a Racccisss... like I give a FUCK.
Whittle is right and you're not a racist for accepting what he says to be true. Blacks are not endangered species. No one is obligated to treat them different. They have an obligation to themselves and to society just like everyone else. Like the old cliché goes this is a country of Laws not men.

Jim
Old 08-25-2014, 09:01 PM   #281
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:

Amen - a reasonable person could conclude his life was in danger, under that set of facts.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 10:10 PM   #282
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

That cop is a pussy!

IBHomo would have kicked that kid's ass with his bare fists!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 06:06 AM   #283
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
That cop is a pussy!

IBHomo would have kicked that kid's ass with his bare fists!
I'm not sure I could beat up an 18 year old black kid who stands 6' 8" and weighs 292 pounds, but maybe your friend IBHomo, whoever that is, could do it.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 06:29 AM   #284
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I'm sure Fox had it in their "Niggas Got Hung" segment today!
I've never seen that segment. Who is the host?

Or as "they" say down at Nau's...... I never seen no segment.
Old 08-26-2014, 06:35 AM   #285
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ok, not a bad answer at all.

No question there was a series of aggressive confrontations by Michael Brown, .... Jim
If there is credible evidence that Brown tried to take his weapon, ...

.... that is enough evidence to justify a finding that he feared he would suffer serious bodily harm or death.

There was a clip on the news showing a portion of a casket at the church.

Hopefully, the officer's defense team will be satisfied with the two autopsies.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women