Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60265
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41325
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 05-17-2020, 11:53 AM   #256
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Most pro-active/legitimate physicians offices have a portal onto which one can upload information gathered since the last visit.

I keep a spreadsheet with daily vital signs that is easily converted to pdf format to attach to a message to the doctor.

Any prescription I get from a physician I research BEFORE I give it to the pharmacy or pick it up from the pharmacy if it is sent directly. If I don't want to take it, I shit can it.

I'm not interested in the doctor getting a freeby from the pharmaceutical rep on Thursday afternoons if his/her patients use their new drug they are human testing before full release. Recently, the reps aren't that hot anyway.
You are definitely a much more conscientious patient than I am. I monitor my pulse while working out. I occasionally will monitor my blood pressure even though we have a machine at home.
That's it. And you are correct to question prescriptions.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 12:02 PM   #257
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sienna91 View Post
let's just cut the crap please
Quote:
and I'm going to kindly just ask you not to refer to me anymore if you can't speak to me in a nice tone
you are asking too much from these people. their life blood is ridicule and opposition. if you say the stoplight is "green", they'll say it's "red", then say you're color blind.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 12:02 PM   #258
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Most pro-active/legitimate physicians offices have a portal onto which one can upload information gathered since the last visit.

I keep a spreadsheet with daily vital signs that is easily converted to pdf format to attach to a message to the doctor.

Any prescription I get from a physician I research BEFORE I give it to the pharmacy or pick it up from the pharmacy if it is sent directly. If I don't want to take it, I shit can it.

I'm not interested in the doctor getting a freeby from the pharmaceutical rep on Thursday afternoons if his/her patients use their new drug they are human testing before full release. Recently, the reps aren't that hot anyway.
How accurate are those at home instruments, how often are they calibrated, and do you trust yourself to operate it correctly?
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 01:56 PM   #259
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
You are definitely a much more conscientious patient than I am.
My "attention" to detail was based upon an early conclusion that monitoring was going to be remote with the current affairs, but I have also done the same in the past and the docs/staff liked it.

Some docs do not like patients to question their diagnosis and/or treatment decision, but .... #1 and primary .. it's my body even though I'm only "borrowing" it for awhile, and #2 there are a lot of doctors around wanting "low maintenance" patients.

When one has had a physician diagnose the severe pain in one's side as a "pulled muscle," but after having imaging that the one insisted upon over the doc's objections as to necessity reveal a 4-5 day old ruptured appendix with an immediate dispatch from imaging to the emergency room .... then one presses the search for the truth a little more diligently.

The physician I see the most listens to me and after reviewing my vitals taken in his office ends with ... "keep doing what you're doing!"
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 03:38 PM   #260
pfunkdenver
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
And I'm so sick of the people who always want to talk about this being a hooker board quit stating the damn obvious we know that

that doesn't mean you can't give or get information or give your opinion on here

If this particular portion of the forum was dedicated to just talkin about play time there wouldn't be a political portion of it now would there

if you're getting bent out of shape about this being a hooker board and why are you even on here?
I find it hilarious that clients (who are here to find ways to spend money) denigrate "the hooker board". It seems to me the smart people, on here, are those who use this board to make money (providers).

I'll take the suggestions of a provider, over a client, any day!
pfunkdenver is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 05:32 PM   #261
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
I'll take the suggestions of a provider, over a client, any day!
If you were from western Pennsylvania you’d likely be taking the suggestions of a junkie. Slim pickings is an understatement in this neighborhood.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 07:57 PM   #262
pfunkdenver
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
If you were from western Pennsylvania you’d likely be taking the suggestions of a junkie. Slim pickings is an understatement in this neighborhood.
Poor baby...maybe it's time to find a civvie girl, and stick with her!
pfunkdenver is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2020, 07:21 AM   #263
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfunkdenver View Post
Poor baby...maybe it's time to find a civvie girl, and stick with her!
Where is the fun in sticking with one girl?
Old 05-18-2020, 11:17 AM   #264
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Yeah, that’s an odd suggestion on a whore website.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 04:39 AM   #265
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
Where is the fun in sticking with one girl?
The "fun" is finding one to stick. The "holy grail" is finding one who wants to get stuck by just one guy! In today's environment that is almost mandatory.
Old 05-19-2020, 05:40 AM   #266
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
How accurate are those at home instruments, how often are they calibrated, and do you trust yourself to operate it correctly?
FYI: When I have gone to the physician for a regular check up I have checked my vitals at home to determine their accuracy based on the physician's devices. As for your last remark .... simple "yes"!

For a bit of perspective ..

.... I didn't begin checking vitals in 2020!

How often does the physician's office "calibrate" theirs?

(You "assume" staff members know how! Doc doesn't do it!)

FYI: A person's physical and mental activity modifies the "vitals" for a variety of reasons, particularly if glands and blood flow are functioning "normally" .... so sugar increases when energy is needed as per one's brain function and blood pressure increases with activity or emotional/mental stress.

I can tell without "instruments" if my sugar or BP is elevated. So, the "instruments" just tell me how much, and which one is elevated since the sensation is similar.

Also, I use diet to regulate sugar and BP on an average and avoid relying on OTC or Rx pharmaceuticals to adjust them on a regular basis. The consistent bombardment of one's body with the chemicals has long range negative impact and dependency. Your normal body functions begin to fade, because the chemicals are taking over for them.

Example" Unsweetened black cherry juice ... a "shot" 2x's a day for a couple of weeks then back to one "shot" a day for maintenance. (You know what a "shot" is don't you?)
Old 05-19-2020, 08:56 AM   #267
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
FYI: When I have gone to the physician for a regular check up I have checked my vitals at home to determine their accuracy based on the physician's devices. As for your last remark .... simple "yes"!

For a bit of perspective ..

.... I didn't begin checking vitals in 2020!

How often does the physician's office "calibrate" theirs?

(You "assume" staff members know how! Doc doesn't do it!)

FYI: A person's physical and mental activity modifies the "vitals" for a variety of reasons, particularly if glands and blood flow are functioning "normally" .... so sugar increases when energy is needed as per one's brain function and blood pressure increases with activity or emotional/mental stress.

I can tell without "instruments" if my sugar or BP is elevated. So, the "instruments" just tell me how much, and which one is elevated since the sensation is similar.

Also, I use diet to regulate sugar and BP on an average and avoid relying on OTC or Rx pharmaceuticals to adjust them on a regular basis. The consistent bombardment of one's body with the chemicals has long range negative impact and dependency. Your normal body functions begin to fade, because the chemicals are taking over for them.

Subject to your concerns about variations I tend to only do readings first thing in the morning after a good nights rest.

Example" Unsweetened black cherry juice ... a "shot" 2x's a day for a couple of weeks then back to one "shot" a day for maintenance. (You know what a "shot" is don't you?)
A "shot" as in a concentrated drink?

I'm not a big fan of juices compared to the food it originates from - I think an orange is far healthier than just the juice. I'll take complex carbs over processed carbs for regulation of blood glucose.

I don't believe in taking any Rx unless absolutely needed (I don't need any nor do I take any) but I do occasionally do a finger prick to check at home as well. For instance, last week I checked my blood sugar and it was 86. Whenever I check my overall cholesterol it is well below 160 including the portion of HDL over 60 - but I consider those home tests to be early warnings of a trend but not nearly as accurate or reassuring as the lab at the hospital - though they are usually pretty close.

I bought one of those wrist BP measuring devices but it can be manipulated so I don't trust it though I'm usually 110/70 at the Doctor's office anyway.
Old 05-19-2020, 11:07 AM   #268
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Just went by the same hospital again. Tents are still down and the area is totally back to parking spaces.

Based on which parking lots have cars I'd say there's a lot of medical personnel and few patients.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 11:45 AM   #269
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
A "shot" as in a concentrated drink?

I'm not a big fan of juices compared to the food it originates from - I think an orange is far healthier than just the juice. I'll take complex carbs over processed carbs for regulation of blood glucose.

I don't believe in taking any Rx unless absolutely needed (I don't need any nor do I take any) but I do occasionally do a finger prick to check at home as well. For instance, last week I checked my blood sugar and it was 86. Whenever I check my overall cholesterol it is well below 160 including the portion of HDL over 60 - but I consider those home tests to be early warnings of a trend but not nearly as accurate or reassuring as the lab at the hospital - though they are usually pretty close.

I bought one of those wrist BP measuring devices but it can be manipulated so I don't trust it though I'm usually 110/70 at the Doctor's office anyway.
A "shot" as in a shot glass for a shot of whiskey etc. 1 1/4 ounces +/- It's not an exact measurement, but separating the two shots to a morning & evening reduces the laxative qualities ... the Knudsen's is quite satisfactory for the purpose ... which has an "anti-inflammatory" function. Read up on it. It works!

As for citrus, in mid December I harvest the tangerines I grow. A friend harvests his lemons around that time and we trade, and
he has a bee farm so I get cases of freshly jarred honey whenever.

Most of the pharmaceuticals prescribed were spawned/developed from natural sources and resources. Buts, rodents, frogs, snakes, tree bark, etc., and then mining. You're just paying for the processing, testing, labeling, and marketing.

A months worth of cherry juice costs $5 or so. The OTC drugs for the same thing will run 10x's that ... plus they are not good for your other organs and blood levels. The cherry juice like vitamin C passes through your system if there is too much (like I said ... cherry juice is a natural laxative.)
Old 05-19-2020, 11:51 AM   #270
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Just went by the same hospital again. Tents are still down and the area is totally back to parking spaces.

Based on which parking lots have cars I'd say there's a lot of medical personnel and few patients.
Some folks lost their insurance when they lost their job. Others can't afford the copays. Then there is the paranoid crowd.

I try to avoid going to the hospital and staying a second more than is absolutely necessary when it's my ass on the line. The food is awful ... I've had food brought in and bribed the staff....if I have to remain for any length of time.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women