Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 02-19-2015, 08:00 AM   #256
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
If you think a full grown lion is going to be mistaken for a house cat you're more delusional than I thought.

Rather than using some unrealistic hypothetical try this instead.

Go tell this longshoreman he is lying about something...

and then try to talk your way out of it with your bullshit definition.
And if you think we would gather troops in mass along a nation who supposedly had WMD's , you'd believe a Lion was a house cat if GWB told you so!

I doubt a longshoreman would be a Bush apologist.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 08:01 AM   #257
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Your comment about how raw intel picks up "spin" as it moves up the bureaucratic ladder may be helpful in explaining what happened with some of the other rationales for invading Iraq, but not the WMD rationale .
Have you lost your fucking mind? Did it drown in man cum? If you ask a flunky to bring you certain results, they bring you those results. They filter out anything that is contrary to wtf you asked for. It is called plausible deniability. SOP since Nixon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
You are basically correct. And the credibility of Saddam's statements (and a few other people's) is where a lot of the spin was added. The career Intel analysts would state things more like, "Saddam has been stating...... We have not been able to confirm......."

The appointee would focus on the front piece and leave off the second as they "condensed" the assessment on the way up the chain.

You are absolutely correct that too many in the US still do not understand the Middle East mind--or the Korean, or Chinese, or.....
Let us frame the discussion like this : If the appointee was charged with finding information to Go To War, isn't it natural for him to dismiss information that might say otherwise, in other words the administration used a filter to give them plausible deniability.

That is what many people believe. The Bush admin was looking for a reason to go to war. I do not think anyone can deny that with a straight face.

What I find kinda funny is that these same folks defending Bush , now use say the Global Warming problem and say scientist and this administration are doing much the same thing. That they are cherry picking information to get the results they want. They say it is not near the problem or that there isn't anything that can be done....which was what many , many folks said about Iraq.

Below is for LexieLiar

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 08:10 AM   #258
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

That is what many people believe. The Bush admin was looking for a reason to go to war. I do not think anyone can deny that with a straight face.

At the time of the invasion that is not what many people believed. Americans 3:1 believed it was not a mistake. Even now with the benefit of hindsight Americans aren't as convinced that it was a mistake. It's roughly 2:1. Even when he left office and his approval rating was less than 30% more people than that still didn't think he lied.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/1633/Iraq.aspx

In addition: In 2003 Americans didn't believe that Bush lied by a 2:1 margin. A month after Bush left office a majority did believe he lied but the margin was 11%. In other words 42% would deny that with a straight face.

Gallup basically stopped asking the question after 2008 because, guess what? Bush was no longer President. The best you Obama apologists can do to defend his bad presidency is point to Bush's bad presidency.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 08:27 AM   #259
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
. In other words 42% would deny that with a straight face.

Of course you would , all while having Tea with Sara Palin in her backyard while keeping an eye on the Commies!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 08:30 AM   #260
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Of course you would , all while having Tea with Sara Palin in her backyard while keeping an eye on the Commies!
Your argument is deteriorating.

Keep going...
Old 02-19-2015, 08:42 AM   #261
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:

Quote:
The second quote would seem to be an admission that the first quote is wrong. Was that a result of misinformation or did you lie?
Old 02-19-2015, 09:24 AM   #262
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Have you lost your fucking mind? Did it drown in man cum? If you ask a flunky to bring you certain results, they bring you those results. They filter out anything that is contrary to wtf you asked for. It is called plausible deniability. SOP since Nixon.

Your inability to comprehend the simple truth that some intelligence is more solid (and less amenable to "spinning") than other intel makes it obvious that you are the stupid moron whose brain is addled with "man cum". Nuances are completely lost on a simpleton like you. You don't know how to digest or process into your stubbornly settled mindset what we learned from Saddam about why he didn't come clean on WMD. So you filter it out because it is contrary to the story line you want to believe. Sounds like you are the flunky, fagboy.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 11:57 AM   #263
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
HAREBRAIN!
FTFY. No charge.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 01:21 PM   #264
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Airborne!
Yes!

And do you "think" they needed "airspace privileges"?

I don't.

Nor did the guys riding horseback out of the North.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 01:22 PM   #265
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
At the time of the invasion that is not what many people believed. Americans 3:1 believed it was not a mistake. Even now with the benefit of hindsight Americans aren't as convinced that it was a mistake. It's roughly 2:1. Even when he left office and his approval rating was less than 30% more people than that still didn't think he lied.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/1633/Iraq.aspx

In addition: In 2003 Americans didn't believe that Bush lied by a 2:1 margin. A month after Bush left office a majority did believe he lied but the margin was 11%. In other words 42% would deny that with a straight face.

Gallup basically stopped asking the question after 2008 because, guess what? Bush was no longer President. The best you Obama apologists can do to defend his bad presidency is point to Bush's bad presidency.

That just proves the hoi polloi are stupid. Hell, three quarters of the country believe in a magical sky daddy. I wouldn't use the majority as a reason for believing anything.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 01:31 PM   #266
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
... three quarters of the country believe in a magical sky daddy. I wouldn't use the majority as a reason for believing anything.
.. I guess I'm in the other 25% ...

.. Can't believe in something when I don't know what it is!
Old 02-19-2015, 03:32 PM   #267
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
.. I guess I'm in the other 25% ...

.. Can't believe in something when I don't know what it is!
I think he is referencing God.
American's belief in God is down from 90% just a few years ago to around 75% today.
Old 02-19-2015, 03:52 PM   #268
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

And the prophet said:

Quote:
There is one problem with science.....in order to believe that science is the beginning and the end, one must have to believe that science created something from nothing at some point.......welcome to your religion!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 03:58 PM   #269
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I think he is referencing God.
American's belief in God is down from 90% just a few years ago to around 75% today.
15% increase in belief in Allah?

I'm mixed with how that plays .... it raises my belief in one respect when I see "underconstruction" post, because I realize God must be compassionate to overlook some of the things he posts .... but on the other hand his posts could support the notion that mutations through the natural selection process do occur and procreate to increase the defective condition.

I guess "the jury" is still out in my mind.....at times. Perhaps it's not whether God exists, but more in terms of God's "role" in affecting life in specific situations.
Old 02-19-2015, 04:01 PM   #270
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
And the prophet said:
At least "God" has a sense of humor ...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women