Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35920
Mojojo33117

Old 07-15-2013, 08:16 AM   #256
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
You're re-hashing old issues argued endlessly many times in the past on this forum. Whether or not you believe that Zimmerman should never have been arrested and charged with 2nd degree murder is meaningless at this point in time. You may disagree with the appointing of a Special Prosecutor but that is what happened. You may disagree with Zimmerman being arrested but that is what happened. Others may disagree with Zimmerman being found not guilty but that is what happened. It's time to start living with the past events whether you agree or disagree with them.
The race baiters and the lib-retard MSM whipped up racial animosity, forced a show-trial and demonstrators are now vandalizing homes and businesses all over the U.S., and you think it's a thing of the past? You live in a fantasy world, Speedy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
don't tell IB but special prosecutors are by law, required to follow the constitution and due process just like any other prosecutor..

shocking isn't it IB?
Originally, the prosecutors WERE following the law, CBJ7. It was the race baiters and the lib-retard MSM that forced this "circus" you ignorantly refer to as "due process".
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 08:16 AM   #257
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
You're re-hashing old issues argued endlessly many times in the past on this forum. Whether or not you believe that Zimmerman should never have been arrested and charged with 2nd degree murder is meaningless at this point in time. You may disagree with the appointing of a Special Prosecutor but that is what happened. You may disagree with Zimmerman being arrested but that is what happened. Others may disagree with Zimmerman being found not guilty but that is what happened. It's time to start living with the past events whether you agree or disagree with them.
Amen.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 08:24 AM   #258
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
AMEN +1

Of course, the race haters and neocon mouthbreathers on this board (ahem) want to continue this circus parade while blaming it on the media!

Typical "talking point" response.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 08:58 AM   #259
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The race baiters and the lib-retard MSM whipped up racial animosity, forced a show-trial and demonstrators are now vandalizing homes and businesses all over the U.S., and you think it's a thing of the past? You live in a fantasy world, Speedy!
Do you not take the time to even try to understand what others are saying? The arrest is long over. The trial is over and a not guilty verdict has been entered. I NEVER said that the repercussions from the not guilty verdict are over. Yesterday in Austin there was a demonstration by protesters of the verdict. Started and ended very peacefully and I wouldn't be surprised if that is the end of it in Austin. I have neither read nor heard of any violence in the area from the decision. There are probably a handful of individuals around the country who are using the not guilty decision as an excuse for breaking the law and I hope that they are dealt with quickly.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 10:02 AM   #260
CJ7
Valued Poster

poor IB
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 10:07 AM   #261
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Do you not take the time to even try to understand what others are saying? The arrest is long over. The trial is over and a not guilty verdict has been entered. I NEVER said that the repercussions from the not guilty verdict are over. Yesterday in Austin there was a demonstration by protesters of the verdict. Started and ended very peacefully and I wouldn't be surprised if that is the end of it in Austin. I have neither read nor heard of any violence in the area from the decision. There are probably a handful of individuals around the country who are using the not guilty decision as an excuse for breaking the law and I hope that they are dealt with quickly.

Gomer doesn't have to read just spews the same old crap.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 10:55 AM   #262
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally posted by IBCorpy:
ANNOUNCEMENT 1: The rules posted for the Political Forum may be somewhat incomplete. Please feel free to PM the moderators for the hypothetically updated listing of rules.
Apparently the hypothetical updates didn't sink in. Cut and paste of same crap in progress again...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 01:37 PM   #263
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
AMEN Of course, the race haters and neocon mouthbreathers on this board (ahem) want to continue this circus parade while blaming it on the media!.
"The only race haters I've noticed on this board were (and are) the ones who persistently believe that it is ok for a Black person to physically attack an Hispanic with impunity."

Now if anyone wants to "sanitize" the language to remove the descriptive terms that reference race or ethnicity there is the "non-racial" version ...

"The only haters I've noticed on this board were (and are) the ones who persistently believe that it is ok for a person to physically attack another with impunity."

And my impression has been for an extended period of time through the school assault/violence threads and posts that many of those unhappy with the verdict were "in favor" of arming teachers, school staff, and individuals with CHLs and handguns to assure the safety of themselves and students while at school, in malls, movie theaters, and just "going about their business" ... so that if they see something "unusual" or they get assaulted they can address the perpetrator with their concealed handgun..... I don't even recall much about training to assure that a proper response is applied to the particular situation.

Was that because it was "white" persons storming the schools, theaters, and malls?

Spit it out!!!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 01:42 PM   #264
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Snick x 2
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 02:16 PM   #265
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Because, unlike the police investigation done in Sanford, Fl. by Barney Fife and his inept crew, the police investigating the shooting by Aaron Hernandez did their job, arrested
the suspect as soon as evidence pointed to his involvement in the crime, and the odds are that Hernandez will spend a great deal of time in jail. Had Hernandez walked away without being charged, I think that the outrage might have equaled the outrage when Zimmerman simply walked out of jail. No way to know for certain since the North Attleboro, Ma. police department did their job correctly.

FWIW, I fully support the decision in the Zimmerman trial. The prosecution was simply not able to present evidence that Zimmerman was not legally defending himself when he shot Martin.

Exactly how was the Sanford police department investigation "inept" when even you agree that the prosecution was not able to present evidence that Zimmerman was not legally defending himself? The police investigators looked at the evidence and determined that the evidence was not there to charge Zimmerman with a crime.

Do you really think that the Sanford police should have arrested Zimmerman and charged him with a crime, when the evidence was not there, simply so there could have been a trial? Your comparing this to the Hernandez case is silly.

It was the special prosecutors from the state of Florida who were inept and corrupt IMO. Why didn't they present this case to a grand jury? Why did they lie to a judge and with hold evidence from the defense? Why did they overcharge with murder 2 when there was not even enough evidence to support a manslaughter conviction?
NiceGuy53 is online now   Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 02:54 PM   #266
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuy53 View Post
Why didn't they present this case to a grand jury? Why did they lie to a judge and with hold evidence from the defense? Why did they overcharge with murder 2 when there was not even enough evidence to support a manslaughter conviction?
Don't you remember?

It was all about "jury selection" as it related to race. Evidence and the law don't matter.

Geezzz ... 5-6 days and you already forget.
Old 07-15-2013, 04:33 PM   #267
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuy53 View Post
Exactly how was the Sanford police department investigation "inept" when even you agree that the prosecution was not able to present evidence that Zimmerman was not legally defending himself? The police investigators looked at the evidence and determined that the evidence was not there to charge Zimmerman with a crime.

Do you really think that the Sanford police should have arrested Zimmerman and charged him with a crime, when the evidence was not there, simply so there could have been a trial? Your comparing this to the Hernandez case is silly.

It was the special prosecutors from the state of Florida who were inept and corrupt IMO. Why didn't they present this case to a grand jury? Why did they lie to a judge and with hold evidence from the defense? Why did they overcharge with murder 2 when there was not even enough evidence to support a manslaughter conviction?

It was the special prosecutors from the state of Florida who were inept and corrupt IMO. Why didn't they present this case to a grand jury? Why did they lie to a judge and with hold evidence from the defense? Why did they overcharge with murder 2 when there was not even enough evidence to support a manslaughter conviction

special prosecutors are required by law to obtain an arrest warrant by the same means police are given the fact the police didn't arrest the suspect initially because there wasn't probable cause at the time ... as long as a judge signs the warrant requested by the DA a grand jury isn't necessary ..
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 04:38 PM   #268
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
special prosecutors are required by law to obtain an arrest warrant by the same means police are given the fact the police didn't arrest the suspect initially because there wasn't probable cause at the time ... as long as a judge signs the warrant requested by the DA a grand jury isn't necessary ..
Is that from CJ on "ticket fixing"?

"In Florida, a grand jury indictment is required only to try a person for a capital offense; i.e., one where the death penalty may be given. 3 Otherwise, the state attorney has concurrent authority to file a formal accusation of the commission of a crime (an "information"). 4 The information is used routinely to charge individuals in Florida." http://www.floridabar.org/DIVCOM/PI/...4!OpenDocument

Check the link: It's the "FloridaTicketFixersAssociatio n" website.

Let me explain it in language you might understand better ....

It doesn't say a fucking thing about cops and warrants!

No wonder you call them "ticket fixers" ...

.......you're so friggin' dumb you get 'em all the time.

Just to nail this one for you:

Florida Constitution:

"SECTION 15. Prosecution for crime; offenses committed by children.—
(a) No person shall be tried for capital crime without presentment or indictment by a grand jury, or for other felony without such presentment or indictment or an information under oath filed by the prosecuting officer of the court, except persons on active duty in the militia when tried by courts martial." (Emphasis added).

Repeat: "It doesn't say a fucking thing about cops and warrants!"
Old 07-15-2013, 04:48 PM   #269
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Is that from CJ on "ticket fixing"?

"In Florida, a grand jury indictment is required only to try a person for a capital offense; i.e., one where the death penalty may be given. 3 Otherwise, the state attorney has concurrent authority to file a formal accusation of the commission of a crime (an "information"). 4 The information is used routinely to charge individuals in Florida." http://www.floridabar.org/DIVCOM/PI/...4!OpenDocument

Check the link: It's the "FloridaTicketFixersAssociatio n" website.

Let me explain it in language you might understand better ....

It doesn't say a fucking thing about cops and warrants!

No wonder you call them "ticket fixers" ...

.......you're so friggin' dumb you get 'em all the time.

take some pointers and increase your business

http://theticketfixer.com/
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 04:58 PM   #270
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
take some pointers and increase your business..
... "handling tickets" is a favor extended to regular clients and their employees....

It's one of those "loss leader" items.....but you probably have to pay full fare, right?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women