Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60356
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 01-10-2020, 12:39 PM   #256
GeorgeDRII
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
He is referring to the one at post # 244.
Aha that pic. Thanks for clearing that up. Can't really disseminate if that is him.

Also if him and his staff were moving outside of the BIAP then someone had to laze the target. Cruz missles are normally pre programmed with 10 digit grid coordinates for their strike. Those missles that struck him and his crew had to be "painted" targets to walk the missle strike in. Meaning if it was at night then that team had to be danger close (Within 300 meters) to hit him and his staff.

That team would be the ones to know for sure if it was him or not.
GeorgeDRII is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 01:51 PM   #257
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Just like you change your profile Yssup? You are so full of shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer View Post
Looks like yous botched the second half of that mission.

But at least the Trumps regime continues to change its story almost hourly on the things....
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 01:52 PM   #258
GeorgeDRII
Valued Poster

Pardon the interruption. I was saying, when i was in Iraq i was putting fuel into my vehicle...i spilled some on the ground and was going to clean it up. But the local national who was driving a shuttle bus behind me said no. He said let the gas soak back into the ground it goes back into the oilfields undrneath. I was on COB Speicher when he said it to me.

In an old building on the other side of the base, the Iraqi training pilots used the old building as a bakery. We turned it into a shower facility. Out behind the building was a square shaped concrete slab with a smaller square cut in it. Deeper in the cut about 3 feet down you could see the pure uncleaned oil. This base was located on the western edge of Kirkuk. A large oil city in north eastern Iraq. I remember Brigadier General Mundt Briefing General Franks on the oilfields and how our engineers and pipeline troops were to help re-establish the oilfields there. He blessed of in it there in the TOC in front of all of us.
Old 01-10-2020, 01:58 PM   #259
GeorgeDRII
Valued Poster

Resources. Why use ours when we can use up another country's and keep ours in storage. Remember we need liquid assets to back the dollar. With no assets then our money is only good for wiping our asses.

Our government knows this and in some cases bullies smaller less powerful countries into giving up there resources before we burn into our own supply.
Old 01-10-2020, 02:11 PM   #260
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeDRII View Post
Aha that pic. Thanks for clearing that up. Can't really disseminate if that is him.

Also if him and his staff were moving outside of the BIAP then someone had to laze the target. Cruz missles are normally pre programmed with 10 digit grid coordinates for their strike. Those missles that struck him and his crew had to be "painted" targets to walk the missle strike in. Meaning if it was at night then that team had to be danger close (Within 300 meters) to hit him and his staff.

That team would be the ones to know for sure if it was him or not.
Reports said it was a US MQ-9 Reaper drone armed with a laser-guided Hellfire missile that took him out: not a Cruise missile. Reapers employ "line-of-sight" targeting via cameras and satellites.

Quote:
The MQ-9 baseline system carries the Multi-Spectral Targeting System, which has a robust suite of visual sensors for targeting. The MTS-B integrates an infrared sensor, color/monochrome daylight TV camera, image-intensified TV camera, laser range finder /designator, and laser illuminator. The full-motion video from each of the imaging sensors can be viewed as separate video streams or fused.

(U.S. Air Force)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 02:11 PM   #261
GeorgeDRII
Valued Poster

We protect other countries from the Cold War Era i.e. South Korea. This is from the Communist/Capitolist ideology. Not much natural resources, however South Korea is a foot hold along with Japan and a few other countries that we train annually with in operations such as FOAL Eagle, Key Resolve or Cobra Gold. Obama shifted the military balance of power to the Pacific theater mainly for untouched underwater oilfields in the South China Seas (Sprately Islands) and the many acces routes leading into the India Ocean heading to the Middle East. Again access routes and resources.

Europe is almost the same scenario. NATO vs. now Russia.

Another failed mission was Benghazi, Lybia. Read the book 13 hours or look at the movie. A botched idea of our government trying to stir up the Arab spring uprising.
Old 01-10-2020, 02:36 PM   #262
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Obama shifted the military balance of power to the Pacific theater mainly for untouched underwater oilfields in the South China Seas (Sprately Islands) and the many acces routes leading into the India Ocean heading to the Middle East. Again access routes and resources.
Quote:
Resources. Why use ours when we can use up another country's and keep ours in storage. Remember we need liquid assets to back the dollar. With no assets then our money is only good for wiping our asses.

Our government knows this and in some cases bullies smaller less powerful countries into giving up there resources before we burn into our own supply.
I don't believe taking other countries' oil and other resources has anything to do with it. Most of the benefits from the oil in places like Iraq go to the Iraqi government and people and, less so, to foreign companies like BP and Shell. American gets virtually nothing, even though we've shed blood and spent tons of money there. Same in the South China Sea -- Yes, oil is a point of contention there, with China trying to take resources that should belong to Vietnam, the Philippines and Malaysia. But who benefits from the U.S. serving as the policeman for the area? Again, mostly foreign countries.

Still, like in the other thread, I think we end up with the same conclusions. Why does the U.S. have to shoulder most of the burden?
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 02:39 PM   #263
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

One other thing I'd add about oil. We've benefited greatly by NOT using other peoples resources and developing our own supply. The USA recently became a net exporter of crude, which greatly improves our trade balance and means the jobs and other benefits are realized here in the USA instead of other places.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 02:40 PM   #264
GeorgeDRII
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Reports said it was a US MQ-9 Reaper drone armed with a laser-guided Hellfire missile that took him out: not a Cruise missile. Reapers employ "line-of-sight" targeting via cameras and satellites.
The reaper drone does have the camera and LOS guidance. The drones have excellent cameras on them. I know they didnt use cruise missles. I was explaining them in comparison. Of course if they did get hit with a cruise missle there wouldn't be enough of him and his staff to put on a spoon.

As far as a Hell Fire missle. Hmmm i remember being on Sicily Drop Zone on Ft. Bragg when our OH-58D Kiowas would live fire them. They were very destructive. I'm thinking the Reaper wasn't quite accurate as to the ordinance used to hit the General and his staff. Perhaps a GBU-38 with JDAM. On a drone an GBU-38 wouldn't weigh nearly as much as a Hell Fire missle. HF missles weigh 95 to 106 lbs. Where as the GBU-38 with JDAM maybe half of that weight. Sure reaper drones can carry up to 4 HF but not as far or as long because of the weight difference plus the fuel ads weight. Less fuel plus heavier ordnance equals less flight time and distance. A lighter ordnance with more fuel equals more flight time and distance.

All of these factors myself and others on teams and platoons had to learn to know how much time on station we would have from CAS. (Close air support) i don't know if you guys know or remember many of the acronyms that are used in the military.

We also had to know the munitions so we knew what fire power we had in support.
Old 01-10-2020, 02:42 PM   #265
GeorgeDRII
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
I don't believe taking other countries' oil and other resources has anything to do with it. Most of the benefits from the oil in places like Iraq go to the Iraqi government and people and, less so, to foreign companies like BP and Shell. American gets virtually nothing, even though we've shed blood and spent tons of money there. Same in the South China Sea -- Yes, oil is a point of contention there, with China trying to take resources that should belong to Vietnam, the Philippines and Malaysia. But who benefits from the U.S. serving as the policeman for the area? Again, mostly foreign countries.

Still, like in the other thread, I think we end up with the same conclusions. Why does the U.S. have to shoulder most of the burden?
You are so right about that part. Why do we have to shoulder the load of being the world police.
Old 01-10-2020, 02:44 PM   #266
GeorgeDRII
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
One other thing I'd add about oil. We've benefited greatly by NOT using other peoples resources and developing our own supply. The USA recently became a net exporter of crude, which greatly improves our trade balance and means the jobs and other benefits are realized here in the USA instead of other places.
Not to mention the Bakken Shale and Eagle Ford shale and the other new area up in Alaska on the arctic circle on the border with Canada. If i remember correctly the new area up in Alaska can only be reached by barge. Also ice roads during the winter.
Old 01-10-2020, 02:57 PM   #267
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are so right about that part. Why do we have to shoulder the load of being the world police.

Agreed on that point!!!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 03:13 PM   #268
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
That was probably one of the few non racist things posted in this area. Give em a min they will get to it.

4 brothers gonna plow into that girl. Their the military she's iran. No biggie, unless you're that girl, or Iranian.

I think this is just trump trying to rile up his base as you can see it worked. He plays them like checkers (chess would be to hard).

thank you valued poster
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 04:12 AM   #269
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
what's racist about it? I thought it was pretty PC.

Sure you do...
andymarksman is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 04:28 AM   #270
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
4 brothers gonna plow into that girl. Their the military she's iran. No biggie, unless you're that girl, or Iranian.

No biggie unless you have daughters just like her...
andymarksman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women