Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70750
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60554
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42060
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36425
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-21-2014, 07:07 AM   #256
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You equivocate and conceded ("YOU LOST") at "MOST", Speedy!

BTW, Speedy, the 14th Amendment wasn't part of the Bill of Rights and the Supreme Court's interpretation of how the 14th Amendment imposed the Bill of Rights on states came long after the Bill of Rights were enacted. Just a FYI, Speedy, for your edification.
YOU LOST. I added "MOST" because in rare cases (DC v Heller and McDonald v Chicago), SCOTUS has ruled state gun control legislation to be unconstitutional. Most state gun control laws, when challenged in court, have been declared constitutional. YOU LOSE YET AGAIN.

The Bill of Rights contains the 2nd Amendment IDIOT. The 2nd Amendment was part of the Bill of Rights. IDIOT. In YOUR OWN WORDS the 14th Amendment concerned the 2nd Amendment. IDIOT. I know you don't understand what I write but do you not understand what you write? IDIOT.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 07:28 AM   #257
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
You equivocate and conceded ("YOU LOST") at "MOST", Speedy!

BTW back at you. I figured out the main root of your stupidity. For some inane reason you take a person's singular statement and make ridiculous faulty assumptions based upon it.

I voted for Obama so I therefore support all of his policies.
I voted for Obama so I therefore support other Democrats like Feinstein and Pelosi.
I support some gun control legislation so I therefore want to take ALL gun rights away.
One demographic does not hold true so ALL demographics are invalid.
I state that MOST state laws concerning gun control have been upheld in court and simply by adding the word "MOST" makes my statement invalid.

I realize that everyone else on this board considers you to be an IDIOT, but even you must have your doubts about your sanity.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 07:33 AM   #258
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
YOU LOST. I added "MOST" because in rare cases (DC v Heller and McDonald v Chicago), SCOTUS has ruled state gun control legislation to be unconstitutional. Most state gun control laws, when challenged in court, have been declared constitutional. YOU LOSE YET AGAIN.

The Bill of Rights contains the 2nd Amendment IDIOT. The 2nd Amendment was part of the Bill of Rights. IDIOT. In YOUR OWN WORDS the 14th Amendment concerned the 2nd Amendment. IDIOT. I know you don't understand what I write but do you not understand what you write? IDIOT.
The thing is Speedy, the last rulings are the ones that matter: e.g., DC v Heller and McDonald v Chicago. "The Court held that the right of an individual to "keep and bear arms" protected by the Second Amendment is incorporated by the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment and applies to the states." (2010)

Go back and crawl under your bed, Speedy, suck on your thumb and be afraid. Be very afraid, Speedy.

Quote:
BTW back at you. I figured out the main root of your stupidity. For some inane reason you take a person's singular statement and make ridiculous faulty assumptions based upon it.

I voted for Obama so I therefore support all of his policies.
I voted for Obama so I therefore support other Democrats like Feinstein and Pelosi.
I support some gun control legislation so I therefore want to take ALL gun rights away.
One demographic does not hold true so ALL demographics are invalid.
I state that MOST state laws concerning gun control have been upheld in court and simply by adding the word "MOST" makes my statement invalid.

I realize that everyone else on this board considers you to be an IDIOT, but even you must have your doubts about your sanity.

That is YOUR declared position, Speedy. YOU admitted YOU are voting for dim-retards -- YOUR representatives in government -- who seek to abridge the Second Amendment rights of American citizens, Speedy.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 10:19 AM   #259
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quick to claim victory, never admitting defeat.

This is the hallmark of the meta-factoid-obsessed Hijacking Idiotus Amongus.

But I will give you the "Hispanics Can Also Be White" argument. But they can also be black, yet aren't counted among that population. Maybe you should quote something a tad more representative of the population, Idiot, rather than spinning off of ambiguity.

What was the OP about anyway?

Great post Speedy. You continue to expose IBIdiot the ONLY true Dipshit of the Year.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 01:47 PM   #260
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

BTW -- what kind of demography considers Hispanic as white?
Why not ask Obama, Al Sharpton, MSNBC and CNN why they kept calling Zimmerman a "white hispanic" Or did you forget that... conveniently?
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 02:00 PM   #261
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Quote:

Quick question Speedy. How many Amendments in the Bill of Rights as originally passed when the country was founded. Or, said another way.. In what year was the 14th amendment ratified and made part of the Constitution? Here's a hint. The 14th Amendment was not passed in 1790 when the Constitution was officially ratified. So how do you claim the 14th Amendment somehow overrules or supercedes the Second??
Old 06-21-2014, 05:20 PM   #262
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Jesus didn't give it to us, or did she redleg?

Your argument makes about as much sense. Based on your logic, why would ANY commandment supersede the second except for the first?

If the fucking constitution was perfect, why amend it at all?

I bet you shake your fist at people at stoplights.
Old 06-21-2014, 05:30 PM   #263
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Jesus didn't give it to us, or did she red leg?

Did you say something? ... "Dick Turd" the yippie yapping dog.

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 07:06 PM   #264
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Quote:
Your argument makes about as much sense. Based on your logic, why would ANY commandment supersede the second except for the first?

If the fucking constitution was perfect, why amend it at all?
Yssup.. when will you be appearing before the Supreme Court to explain to them how they ruled incorrectly when they said "in DC v Heller and McDonald v Chicago. "The Court held that the right of an individual to "keep and bear arms" protected by the Second Amendment is incorporated by the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment and applies to the states." (2010)" and was not superseded by it?

You know.. just like you believe they ruled incorrectly when they upheld the Right to free speech of Citizens United? On the one hand, you expect us to shut up and accept when Roberts ruled Obamacare was a tax when the folks that wrote it said it wasn't.. but now want to whine that the SCOTUS got it wrong in DC v Heller and should be forced to change it to suit your preferences?
Old 06-21-2014, 08:57 PM   #265
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Uh, WTF are you talking about? When did I say anything about Citizen's United?

Please provide the link to my post so I can try to remember professing a belief, as you put it.

Where did I whine about Heller? Again, post a link to my post whining about Heller.

You're making things up again, you dumb Okie!

It suits you.
Old 06-21-2014, 09:16 PM   #266
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

But I will give you the "Hispanics Can Also Be White" argument. But they can also be black, yet aren't counted among that population. Maybe you should quote something a tad more representative of the population, Idiot, rather than spinning off of ambiguity.

Great post Speedy. You continue to expose IBIdiot the ONLY true Dipshit of the Year.
It's obvious your failure to complete third grade is impeding your comprehension skills -- again, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. The CIA (as cited above) noted that the U.S.' 15.1% Hispanic population "may be of any race or ethnic group (white, black, Asian, etc.)," you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM; hence, the CIA's note implies that if it accounted for Hispanics separately this accounting would would necessitate reducing the percentages the CIA currently categorizes as "white, black, Asian, etc."
Old 06-21-2014, 09:52 PM   #267
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Hey asshole, number one, I was agreeing with you, and number two, who gives a fuck?

Number three (which is a shame because you really would rather stick with number two), what does this meta argument have to do with school shootings?

Yep, you've hijacked another fucking thread beyond all comprehension.

But you (of ALL people, snick) managed to flippantly throw out a didn't finish third grade insult. You've done that before. Why? Could it be that you didn't finish school and are living a lie, a GED application and a fucking Merriam-Webster pocket dictionary.

Your pathetic life is an open book ...a comic book.
Old 06-21-2014, 10:01 PM   #268
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:

really? we all await Speedy to post ANY study that proves his point.

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 10:20 PM   #269
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hey asshole, number one, I was agreeing with you, and number two, who gives a fuck?

Number three (which is a shame because you really would rather stick with number two), what does this meta argument have to do with school shootings?

Yep, you've hijacked another fucking thread beyond all comprehension.

But you (of ALL people, snick) managed to flippantly throw out a didn't finish third grade insult. You've done that before. Why? Could it be that you didn't finish school and are living a lie, a GED application and a fucking Merriam-Webster pocket dictionary.

Your pathetic life is an open book ...a comic book.
It's been proven that this thread's OP was bogus and fallacious, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM; hence, the digressions and asides served to enhance rather than degrade this thread's value, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Old 06-22-2014, 07:58 AM   #270
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
It's been proven that this thread's OP was bogus and fallacious, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM; hence, the digressions and asides served to enhance rather than degrade this thread's value, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

#1: The OP was "lying" only if you believe that parking lots, suicides, drug related killings at school, gang related killings at school, and many more word games are not REALLY school shootings. One poster on here even wants to discount a shooting if it was planned with high powered rifles from across the street "off school property" but still aimed at students.

Typical pathetic Gun Thumper BS (yes, it does qualify as Thumping, because some of you nuts take your guns as a religious experience, and as I have said on numerous occasions Thumping has nothing to do with WHICH religion someone is Thumping about.)

#2: You now advocate lies, deception, and hijacking as justified tools of your trade? No surprise, but just surprised that you admit it.
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women