Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70792
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60813
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48627
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42496
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36934
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-05-2014, 06:13 PM   #256
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post

I haven't even met half the guys that are now defending me –
Being one of the high mileage hookers of the area (200+ reviews and counting) that little bit you claim there is hard to believe.. IJS
Old 04-05-2014, 06:51 PM   #257
skyfarmer
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 18

Mr. Blad, you mentioned the 200 plus reviews. Don't you get it? People like Ginger!!!!!!!!
Old 04-05-2014, 06:55 PM   #258
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladtinzu View Post
Being one of the high mileage hookers of the area (200+ reviews and counting) that little bit you claim there is hard to believe.. IJS
Rude..."high mileage" is an insulting term. Cyberstalking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyfarmer View Post
Mr. Blad, you mentioned the 200 plus reviews. Don't you get it? People like Ginger!!!!!!!!
Thank you, hun!!
Old 04-05-2014, 07:02 PM   #259
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Rude... & cyberstalking.
Nope stating proven factual information. You don't like it tough.. Facts are facts ya know

Quote:
Mr. Blad, you mentioned the 200 plus reviews. Don't you get it? People review Ginger!!!!!!!!
There fixed that for ya. The other way you worded it came across as you being her white knight. Which BTW will not get you a discount or freebie.
Old 04-05-2014, 07:09 PM   #260
skyfarmer
Gaining Momentum

Ok Mr. Blad man, but I do sense some frustration on your part.
Old 04-05-2014, 08:23 PM   #261
Glenn Quagmire
Lifetime Member

Encounters: 8

"stating facts"? maybe. Stalking her around the board to continually paint her in a bad light? yep.

Too many threads around here read like this:. Ginger posts, Blad comes in and focuses on her and not really on topic. Lord Reign chimes in to support him.

That's the facts. Ultimatums were issued, but they seem to be empty threats; I could be wrong, but whatever is being done is not working.

Ginger may be a prolific poster and and some of her posts may serve multiple agendas keeping her name in the spotlight. It what happens when you let women post. Deal with it.

Why is the Arkansas staff letting this go on? I don't know what they are afraid of. But the guidelines are clearly being broken by these two. They are disruptive and not adhering to the terms of use they agreed to when they signed up, and they should be gone.
Old 04-05-2014, 08:50 PM   #262
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire View Post
"stating facts"? maybe. Stalking her around the board to continually paint her in a bad light? yep.

Too many threads around here read like this:. Ginger posts, Blad comes in and focuses on her and not really on topic. Lord Reign chimes in to support him.

That's the facts. Ultimatums were issued, but they seem to be empty threats; I could be wrong, but whatever is being done is not working.

Ginger may be a prolific poster and and some of her posts may serve multiple agendas keeping her name in the spotlight. It what happens when you let women post. Deal with it.

Why is the Arkansas staff letting this go on? I don't know what they are afraid of. But the guidelines are clearly being broken by these two. They are disruptive and not adhering to the terms of use they agreed to when they signed up, and they should be gone.
oh just let the hubby and wife fight in the threads and threADs

ok now lets see which one nails me, or better if join each other to get me for that.

HI Ginger Doll-n-bladtinzu hehehehehe

maybe you two could play bridge with Wakeup and Val, just sayin
Old 04-05-2014, 09:33 PM   #263
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:

So what? I have written over 200 reviews on icky.
Old 04-05-2014, 09:50 PM   #264
skyfarmer
Gaining Momentum

icky? icky? She must be some kind of woman!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-05-2014, 11:01 PM   #265
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Not that anyone cares, but I have 24 reviews. I think that deserves a toast....JS
Old 04-06-2014, 12:34 AM   #266
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Ok Mr. Blad man, but I do sense some frustration on your part.
He is definitely frustrated. He came here with an agenda against Ginger, for what ever reason. Does she post a lot, sure. Can it be annoying? Sure. Does she constantly start threADS or turn other posts into threADS? Sure. However, we all know it and no one really cares except Blad. He started a scorched earth campaign that failed miserably and eventually ended with his forced expulsion, twice I believe. So, still desperate to achieve his ends, he calls the cavalry to come on a mission to save us from ourselves. Unfortunately for Him the Calvary turned into a comedic side kick. Sort of a mean spirited Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis act, who try with all their might to get everyone mad at Ginger, but instead find everyone mad at them. What they fail to understand is not that we do not believe some of their posts, but that we already know and do not care.

At least they provide comedic relief. It is amusing watching them spin their wheels. It has always been especially amusing when Blad, posts a lame comment and follows it with the fist pounding laughing emoticon. It reminds me of a bad TV comedy that tries to convince us that a lame line was funny with a sound track of forced laughter.

Lord posts a list of Ginger's transgressions and announces he was called to come here and clean it up. Well, guess what, Sherlock? We know and do not care. Anything she posts is read with the knowledge of her history and interpreted in that light. That goes on unconsciously in our brains as we interpret,her posts in the context of previous history. However, it is annoying, having to read repeated posts whining about the same stuff over and over when our brains already interpreted and processed the data. We know it already , think it faster than you type it, and find it annoying. It is like calling an automated phone line for the umpteenth time and having to listen to the same boring script over and over until you finally get to the point you can push a button and move on.
Old 04-06-2014, 01:44 AM   #267
Thibodaux
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockydoc View Post
He is definitely frustrated. He came here with an agenda against Ginger, for what ever reason. Does she post a lot, sure. Can it be annoying? Sure. Does she constantly start threADS or turn other posts into threADS? Sure. However, we all know it and no one really cares except Blad. He started a scorched earth campaign that failed miserably and eventually ended with his forced expulsion, twice I believe. So, still desperate to achieve his ends, he calls the cavalry to come on a mission to save us from ourselves. Unfortunately for Him the Calvary turned into a comedic side kick. Sort of a mean spirited Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis act, who try with all their might to get everyone mad at Ginger, but instead find everyone mad at them. What they fail to understand is not that we do not believe some of their posts, but that we already know and do not care.

At least they provide comedic relief. It is amusing watching them spin their wheels. It has always been especially amusing when Blad, posts a lame comment and follows it with the fist pounding laughing emoticon. It reminds me of a bad TV comedy that tries to convince us that a lame line was funny with a sound track of forced laughter.

Lord posts a list of Ginger's transgressions and announces he was called to come here and clean it up. Well, guess what, Sherlock? We know and do not care. Anything she posts is read with the knowledge of her history and interpreted in that light. That goes on unconsciously in our brains as we interpret,her posts in the context of previous history. However, it is annoying, having to read repeated posts whining about the same stuff over and over when our brains already interpreted and processed the data. We know it already , think it faster than you type it, and find it annoying. It is like calling an automated phone line for the umpteenth time and having to listen to the same boring script over and over until you finally get to the point you can push a button and move on.
In other words, Blad; you're a little (yeah, right) boring, certified, spoiled Daddy's Boy Asshole.
But, it is funny every now and then.
Old 04-06-2014, 01:57 AM   #268
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thibodaux View Post
In other words, Blad; you're a little (yeah, right) boring, certified, spoiled Daddy's Boy Asshole.
But, it is funny every now and then.
Funny thing -- contrary to what he hoped would happen, I can't keep up with date requests since their attacks started.

I'm laughing too... All the way to the bank!

*** Rocky...this was not a threAD.
Old 04-06-2014, 03:10 AM   #269
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:

*** Rocky...this was not a threAD.
Like verified assholes... some things just don't seem to change.
Who can ignore a circus like this?
Arkansas... The Natural State.
Old 04-06-2014, 04:14 AM   #270
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
Like verified assholes... some things just don't seem to change.
Who can ignore a circus like this?
Arkansas... The Natural State.
Careful... Lest you be accused of white knighting.

Good to see you back, Giz.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women