Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 397
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163070
Yssup Rider60687
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48608
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42400
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-13-2010, 05:03 PM   #241
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

See. . .

You thought I just had a fetish for good chili.
ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 05:06 PM   #242
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANONONE View Post
See. . .

You thought I just had a fetish for good chili.
Nah, I just thought you had a fetish for getting your chili stirred.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 05:24 PM   #243
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Now why would I request my thread be closed? This thread may become a SHB classic.

Why would I hit the RTM button? I prefer to let things play out, and that is what this thread was about.

FYI--YMMV was a Houston based board that is now gone for several years. YMWV is Wayward's play pen. YMWV is not for everyone. It can be brutal, and downright entertaining.

My guess is you troll the Texas forums since there is no activity in your area. BTW, I used to frequent Indys, more in your neck of the woods, and thoroughly enjoyed myself. I met some really fine people through that SHMB. I deactivated myself due to personal reasons that had nothing to do with the Indys or the hobby.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 05:34 PM   #244
ANONONE
BANNED

I am going to run out of cigars. You are spot on, Pyramider.
Old 03-13-2010, 05:45 PM   #245
auknowho
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 21
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Now why would I request my thread be closed? This thread may become a SHB classic.

Why would I hit the RTM button? I prefer to let things play out, and that is what this thread was about.

FYI--YMMV was a Houston based board that is now gone for several years. YMWV is Wayward's play pen. YMWV is not for everyone. It can be brutal, and downright entertaining.

My guess is you troll the Texas forums since there is no activity in your area. BTW, I used to frequent Indys, more in your neck of the woods, and thoroughly enjoyed myself. I met some really fine people through that SHMB. I deactivated myself due to personal reasons that had nothing to do with the Indys or the hobby.
Pyramider no one will close this thread until you request for it, just so you know and thank you for being nice to our quest. Gentleman please carry on with the man love.
auknowho is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 05:45 PM   #246
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Anon quit messing with my manpussies go get your own
carkido45 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 06:40 PM   #247
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

My apologies to anyone I may have offended with my use of the word manpussy.
I have been told my the mods that use of the word manpussy is frowned upon.
carkido45 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 06:43 PM   #248
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I say, use it.............But, do so correctly...........there's more than one way to skin a cat.

Refer to the post as your manpussy..........multiple posts as manposse.

Of course, over on the Y you can call SKF anything you like.

If they ban you, they have to ban me as well.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 07:01 PM   #249
Sarcastro
Ambassador

Encounters: 6

Context matters, of course. And in any case I'm hoping this thread will be as bland and as boring as possible so that it'll die a slow and agonizing death.

Or I'll suffocate it with a pillow.
Sarcastro is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 07:35 PM   #250
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Talking

For Anonone & carkido,

We do not lock threads on the Y except as a joke, if you can keep from outing someone or filing a lawsuit, you will not be banned ever. We have banned 8 maybe 10 people in seven years so you really have to work at it. It's much harder to get in than to get kicked put.

It works because we are small and believe Darwin is lord, some think us funny and many, very many are frightened. It is not for the weak of mind or the faint hearted. A National board with a broad commercial appeal is a completely different thing. That is at the very heart of this thread's topicality and core discussion. It is amusing that Anonone can post so often about this topic when he has never seen SHMB Darwinism in action.

Then again he is having a hard time with simple questions on a gentle moderated board filled with good will and bon homme.
Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 07:37 PM   #251
ANONONE
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
For Anonone & carkido,

We do not lock threads on the Y except as a joke, if you can keep from outing someone or filing a lawsuit, you will not be banned ever. We have banned 8 maybe 10 people in seven years so you really have to work at it. It's much harder to get in than to get kicked put.

It works because we are small and believe Darwin is lord, some think us funny and many, very many are frightened. It is not for the weak of mind or the faint hearted. A National board with a broad commercial appeal is a completely different thing. That is at the very heart of this thread's topicality and core discussion. It is amusing that Anonone can post so often about this topic when he has never seen SHMB Darwinism in action.

Then again he is having a hard time with simple questions on a gentle moderated board filled with good will and bon homme.
Are there any women there? The real kind with the plumbing God gave them?
Old 03-13-2010, 07:44 PM   #252
texasjohn1965
manposse

Encounters: 4

Yes
texasjohn1965 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 07:49 PM   #253
Htowner
Ambassador

Oh Annoyingone , you are getting better and better .
You are so full of shit , you must be coughing up shit,or grape seed oil.

I don't have a crush on you but DJ and I have been around these shmbs long enough to sniff bullshit a mile away. We are good with cow chips in Texas you know. The only reason I checked your post history was because I was 'suspecting ' you are full of it and you are.
All your 'provocative ' topics seem to be found in Houston Co Ed forum. I guess all the rest is dead for you . Some in national spot light, one in NO and one in Austin. So it was just to confirm you are are full of it.

The only one who has ever said he did a TS and didn't know it was another paTROLLing guy like you with the same credibility level as you. I don't care if someone does TSs. To each his own. This is a shmb and all adults . No room for being judgemental.

You sure have not failed to mention me not being from here or English not being my first language , specially with Coronas mixed in once !!!! in your posts ever since SFK told you about it. Is that your new fixation? Sure contradicts your turning down a session with me . Are you overcompensating? It is ok what happens in Texas stays in Texas. We won't run up to BuckledEye state and tell everyone. Go ahead and sample some pretty TSs if you like in Htown. It is ok with us.
BTW I never offered you any. How about that? I wouldn't want to mess with DH's private stash. He gets very possessive about that.

The good thing about you being in a hole is you don't know any better to stop digging. We all have fun watching you down there.
So keep digging little buddy from over , yonder. Keep digging.
We are having fun with you sticking around.
You are the new Sofia of the Co Ed in Houston. Get some Blue Water. It is much better than that grape seed oil.
You know you can trust us. Just don't bend over in front of DH.
Htowner is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 08:02 PM   #254
ANONONE
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Htowner View Post
Oh Annoyingone , you are getting better and better .
You are so full of shit , you must be coughing up shit,or grape seed oil.

I don't have a crush on you but DJ and I have been around these shmbs long enough to sniff bullshit a mile away. We are good with cow chips in Texas you know. The only reason I checked your post history was because I was 'suspecting ' you are full of it and you are.
All your 'provocative ' topics seem to be found in Houston Co Ed forum. I guess all the rest is dead for you . Some in national spot light, one in NO and one in Austin. So it was just to confirm you are are full of it.

The only one who has ever said he did a TS and didn't know it was another paTROLLing guy like you with the same credibility level as you. I don't care if someone does TSs. To each his own. This is a shmb and all adults . No room for being judgemental.

You sure have not failed to mention me not being from here or English not being my first language , specially with Coronas mixed in once !!!! in your posts ever since SFK told you about it. Is that your new fixation? Sure contradicts your turning down a session with me . Are you overcompensating? It is ok what happens in Texas stays in Texas. We won't run up to BuckledEye state and tell everyone. Go ahead and sample some pretty TSs if you like in Htown. It is ok with us.
BTW I never offered you any. How about that? I wouldn't want to mess with DH's private stash. He gets very possessive about that.

The good thing about you being in a hole is you don't know any better to stop digging. We all have fun watching you down there.
So keep digging little buddy from over , yonder. Keep digging.
We are having fun with you sticking around.
You are the new Sofia of the Co Ed in Houston. Get some Blue Water. It is much better than that grape seed oil.
You know you can trust us. Just don't bend over in front of DH.
Go get laid and write a review, you might feel better and you won't need to spend so much time worrying about me and what threads I visit.

Speaking of getting laid, if it won't close this thread, I could use a bit of advice from my Texas friends:

Old 03-13-2010, 08:46 PM   #255
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastro View Post
And in any case I'm hoping this thread will be as bland and as boring as possible so that it'll die a slow and agonizing death.
Where's RR when we need him....
enderwiggin is offline   Quote