Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70519
biomed161347
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453089
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47930
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-17-2023, 02:16 PM   #241
golferguy55
Valued Poster

Sorry to say that the Cowboy's season will probably come to an end in SF. SF has way more weapons and is not as one dimensional as Brady and TB was. Plus the fact that Dak is going to be under duress the whole game because the SF defense is built that way.
golferguy55 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2023, 02:57 PM   #242
RickyG2002
Premium Access

Encounters: 67

People love to hate on the Cowboys.. but they still talking about them. Yeah we havnt had success in the playoffs in a long time.. but anything can happen on any given sunday. Win or lose, I will always root for the Boys. I dont care how much hate they get.
RickyG2002 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2023, 03:45 PM   #243
Joebillybob
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Lucy must have the placeholder for Brett Maher monday…
Joebillybob is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2023, 08:19 AM   #244
GayleMeyers
GayleMeyers

User ID: 451271
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by golferguy55 View Post
Sorry to say that the Cowboy's season will probably come to an end in SF. SF has way more weapons and is not as one dimensional as Brady and TB was. Plus the fact that Dak is going to be under duress the whole game because the SF defense is built that way.
I am afraid that you are right. SF is looking pretty much like the best in the league right now.
GayleMeyers is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2023, 04:56 AM   #245
DathBane1986
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24
Default 31-17 Niners

SF is a better team than Dallas point blank on both sides of the ball and unlike the Bucs that only ran the ball 12 times the whole game, the 49ers will run the ball 30+ plus times to setup the play action so they can’t tee off on Purdy and Kittle and Aiyuk can kill Dallas over the middle of the field. Two good defenses will be on display, but offensive and defensive, the Niners are better and Bosa is gonna sack Dak at least twice and Parsons will have to chase down Deebo, McCaffrey, and Mitchell all game. Purdy isn’t a statue like Brady so he can move just enough to extend plays.
DathBane1986 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2023, 12:10 PM   #246
RickyG2002
Premium Access

Encounters: 67

Chiefs pull out the win but all eyes are going to be on Mahomes. He didnt look the same after that injury but props to him for toughing it out.

Eagles embarrassed the Giants to no one's surprise.. at least not to me. They looked scary again.

I think 49ers/Cowboys game will be closer than people are giving the Cowboys credit for. Im not going to call a winner... but I do feel the Cowboys can win if they play right.

Bills and Bengals.. im going to go with the Bengals, if nothing else, I was riding with Burrow and Chase in Fantasy football in a few leagues. I know the suffered some OLine losses, but in the game that didnt finish, they were looking good to start against the Bills. I think they can continue that.
RickyG2002 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2023, 07:46 PM   #247
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 102
Talking

Cowgirls CHOKE AGAIN in the playoffs for the 12th time in the last 28 years !!

CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2023, 07:47 PM   #248
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

Welp. There you go. Another wasted year. At this point, I’m just waiting for the devil to call Jones home.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2023, 08:37 PM   #249
huskerdude
Premium Access

Encounters: 142

DAK SUCKS!
huskerdude is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2023, 08:44 PM   #250
Goldman_177
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

This all on Dak. The defense did what it needed to do for basically the entire game. To only score a measly 12 points is just pathetic. Moore and McCarthy also get some blame. If Quinn leaves for a HC job the defense won't be the same. This was a legacy game for Dak and he just imploded.
Goldman_177 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2023, 09:14 PM   #251
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
Can Mike McCarthy please take the ‘Out pattern’ pass play out of Dak’s Playbook?!

1. He must be too locked on that receiver, defense back reads his eyes too easily, telegraphs the play
2. He doesn’t throw it far enough outside so only the receiver can catch it
3. He throws it when the receiver isn’t open
Quote:
Cowboys shoot their wad after a wild card round win vs Tom Brady’s FuckedUpNeers, then can’t get a hard-on in Round 2!
(Manny drops mic)
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2023, 09:27 PM   #252
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I wouldn’t say it was all on Dak...The fucking kicker misses another goddamn extra point right off the bat and that came into play for the entire game, we were always seeing that point we didn’t have...I knew when Pollard went out he had no chance, Dak was rushing his eyes too much and there were too many check down passes and his guy was out of the game...Sorry to say but overpaid Zeke is a 2 yard back, is that Dak’s fault? Nope...Dallas needs a fucking beast tight end like Travis Kelce. Fucking Dalton Schultz only catches shit when he is wide open, he doesn’t fight for the tough catches. Is that Dak’s fault? Nope....Diggs drops an interception after a deflection right in his midsection. Is that Dak’s fault? Nope

That middle linebacker #54 for SF is a beast, I think he is better than Micah Parsons!

I do think Dak deserves most of the blame, but when Pollard went out everything changed right then for ‘next years Jones Boys’.
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2023, 12:27 AM   #253
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I wouldn’t say it was all on Dak...The fucking kicker misses another goddamn extra point right off the bat and that came into play for the entire game, we were always seeing that point we didn’t have...I knew when Pollard went out he had no chance, Dak was rushing his eyes too much and there were too many check down passes and his guy was out of the game...Sorry to say but overpaid Zeke is a 2 yard back, is that Dak’s fault? Nope...Dallas needs a fucking beast tight end like Travis Kelce. Fucking Dalton Schultz only catches shit when he is wide open, he doesn’t fight for the tough catches. Is that Dak’s fault? Nope....Diggs drops an interception after a deflection right in his midsection. Is that Dak’s fault? Nope

That middle linebacker #54 for SF is a beast, I think he is better than Micah Parsons!

I do think Dak deserves most of the blame, but when Pollard went out everything changed right then for ‘next years Jones Boys’.
I agree that Zeke is not the player he was his first three years in the league. So the monster contract that he has is paying him for the first three years. He was underpaid on rookie deal.

The Dallas defense played great most of the game. They only gave up one touchdown. Cowboys missed Amare Cooper. When you let you number one receiver go because he did not take the vaccine, you have to replace him with an equal talent. Jerry Jones did not do that. Gallup is a good player. He is not Amare Cooper. CeDee Lamb had a 100 yards receiving. Dak really did not have another wide out to go to.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2023, 08:17 AM   #254
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 102

This is why the Cowboys are losers, year after years.

It starts at the top with the owner and then the coach and works its way down the chain of command.

Read the comments. They are mostly correct and accurate.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/cowbo...man-loss-49ers
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2023, 08:43 AM   #255
trey32
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Dak Prescott - HS quarterback that needs glasses to complete passes
Jerry Jones, the man who won't live to see another ring. Such vanity and poor business planning gives us a team in name only.
trey32 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women