Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35866
Mojojo33117

Old 05-13-2020, 06:21 PM   #241
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaman123 View Post
For those who think this is a joke or hokes just come spend 1 hr with me. People are dying and they are dying by the 1000s. I have lost friends, colleagues, patients and, luckily so far, no family members. Everyone in NY are mandated, to wear a mask and social distance yet our President and Vice President refuse to do so. Just be thankful that you are not one of the lucky ones on a vent right now.
Come spend an hour with you? where are you spending your time? Use spell checker once in awhile.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 11:48 AM   #242
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Drove by the same hospital again yesterday afternoon.

THEY TOOK DOWN THE DRIVE THRU COVID TESTING TENTS.

Hospital parking lot about 10% capacity. Looks like a mall that only has the Sears store in business.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 04:12 PM   #243
oeb11
Valued Poster

Trump "The cure must not be worse than the disease". We have let the

dpst liberals stampede the country into an economic disaster - and they are trying to prolong and worsen the disaster to the maximum possible.

They are bent on the destruction of Donald J trump at all costs - including the destruction of America.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 10:33 PM   #244
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

They are bent on the destruction of Donald J trump at all costs - STOPPING the destruction of America.
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 07:42 AM   #245
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Trump "The cure must not be worse than the disease". We have let the

dpst liberals stampede the country into an economic disaster - and they are trying to prolong and worsen the disaster to the maximum possible.

They are bent on the destruction of Donald J trump at all costs - including the destruction of America.
The DPST's are achieving their goal of destroying America.

I hate what has happened to our society.

I hate DPST's.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 08:00 AM   #246
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
There was a graph posted in the news of the Army Corps hospital construction project to address the mass hospitalizations ANTICIPATED and PROJECTED by the "EXPERTS" who have been advising the administration on economic strategies to thwart the epidemic that was speculated to spread across this country.

$600 Billion .... roughly 20,000 beds .... and about 1,000 total occupied for a brief period of time. Warp speed construction and pissing off $600 Billion ....

https://www.usace.army.mil/coronavirus/

BTW: Has the Corps completed the New Orleans levee project?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 08:07 AM   #247
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 498994
Location: Atlanta, Kansas City, Omaha, Des Moines, Dallas, St. Louis, Grand Rapids, Houston , OKC, Tulsa
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

people are delaying vital medical treatment because they are more afraid of the coronavirus than the existing illness they have

I myself am guilty of this because I get extremely dehydrated at times. and I refuse to go to the hospital because I didn't want to take the risk because the media kept reporting all these coronavirus numbers but then there's no one at the hospital I'm just not understanding

it is a reported that a lot of people are going to die of cancer and other illnesses because they are not going to get screen because they are afraid of the coronavirus Boogeyman
Sienna91 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 08:19 AM   #248
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sienna91 View Post

I myself am guilty of this because I get extremely dehydrated at times. and I refuse to go to the hospital because I didn't want to take the risk because the media kept reporting all these coronavirus numbers but then there's no one at the hospital I'm just not understanding

it is a reported that a lot of people are going to die of cancer and other illnesses because they are not going to get screen because they are afraid of the coronavirus Boogeyman
#1: Oncologists have nothing to do with treating the virus.
#2: You can have video conferences with physicians.
#3: You can research sources on the internet to address issues.

This hysteria of ...

Quote:
people are going to die of cancer and other illnesses because they are not going to get screen
... is bullshit.

For YEARS you, and others, have been going to doctors' offices and emergency rooms with worse shit than THIS VIRUS all around you and didn't think a thing of it! (Why do you think THEY were there?) Then you took a prescription to the PHARMACY with a bunch of other SICKOs waiting for their Rx .... in line a foot or two apart ... unless there was a "patient privacy" distance imposed by the pharmacy, which was customary and more than 6 feet. Now all of a sudden it's a big deal.

I LOVE not having to go to a doctor's office ...

.. and sit on my ass for an hour+ waiting to see a doctor for 5 minutes.

My last "visit" lasted 10 minutes on my Iphone and never had to get up from my office chair!
Old 05-17-2020, 08:40 AM   #249
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
#1: Oncologists have nothing to do with treating the virus.
#2: You can have video conferences with physicians.
#3: You can research sources on the internet to address issues.

This hysteria of ...

... is bullshit.

For YEARS you, and others, have been going to doctors' offices and emergency rooms with worse shit than THIS VIRUS all around you and didn't think a thing of it! (Why do you think THEY were there?) Then you took a prescription to the PHARMACY with a bunch of other SICKOs waiting for their Rx .... in line a foot or two apart ... unless there was a "patient privacy" distance imposed by the pharmacy, which was customary and more than 6 feet. Now all of a sudden it's a big deal.

I LOVE not having to go to a doctor's office ...

.. and sit on my ass for an hour+ waiting to see a doctor for 5 minutes.

My last "visit" lasted 10 minutes on my Iphone and never had to get up from my office chair!
I too had a "virtual" doctor's visit recently. Fantastic! I was skeptical at first that describing my symptoms over the phone would be sufficient information but I got what I needed.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 08:44 AM   #250
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

Location: Atlanta, Kansas City, Omaha, Des Moines, Dallas, St. Louis, Grand Rapids, Houston , OKC, Tulsa
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

not really here to argue but it's not hysteria it's funny how people want to listen to the coronavirus doctors when they're talking about how bad the viruses but don't want to listen to them when they're telling you do not delay receiving medical treatment if it has nothing to do with the coronavirus

And tell me how they're going to run a test that involves a machine while you're on zoom?

Yes you can probably do a wellness check visually but some things have to be done in person let's just cut the crap please

I didn't know medicine had advanced so greatly that you can draw blood over the internet or give people IVs

But I am behind on technology so who knows
Old 05-17-2020, 08:48 AM   #251
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post

THEY TOOK DOWN THE DRIVE THRU COVID TESTING TENTS.

Hospital parking lot about 10% capacity. Looks like a mall that only has the Sears store in business.

Take a picture next time and maybe people will believe you
Old 05-17-2020, 09:03 AM   #252
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sienna91 View Post
not really here to argue but it's not hysteria it's funny how people want to listen to the coronavirus doctors when they're talking about how bad the viruses but don't want to listen to them when they're telling you do not delay receiving medical treatment if it has nothing to do with the coronavirus

And tell me how they're going to run a test that involves a machine while you're on zoom?

Yes you can probably do a wellness check visually but some things have to be done in person let's just cut the crap please

I didn't know medicine had advanced so greatly that you can draw blood over the internet or give people IVs

But I am behind on technology so who knows
Quit whining and take responsibility for yourself!

Perhaps you should spend more time doing legitimate research on the resources available to you in the real world rather than getting information from a hooker board for your life choices. I test my blood DAILY ... also take my own temperature.

I haven't taken a Covid19 test and won't. Don't need it.
Old 05-17-2020, 09:11 AM   #253
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I too had a "virtual" doctor's visit recently. Fantastic! I was skeptical at first that describing my symptoms over the phone would be sufficient information but I got what I needed.
Most pro-active/legitimate physicians offices have a portal onto which one can upload information gathered since the last visit.

I keep a spreadsheet with daily vital signs that is easily converted to pdf format to attach to a message to the doctor.

Any prescription I get from a physician I research BEFORE I give it to the pharmacy or pick it up from the pharmacy if it is sent directly. If I don't want to take it, I shit can it.

I'm not interested in the doctor getting a freeby from the pharmaceutical rep on Thursday afternoons if his/her patients use their new drug they are human testing before full release. Recently, the reps aren't that hot anyway.
Old 05-17-2020, 11:00 AM   #254
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Quit whining and take responsibility for yourself!

Perhaps you should spend more time doing legitimate research on the resources available to you in the real world rather than getting information from a hooker board for your life choices. I test my blood DAILY ... also take my own temperature.

I haven't taken a Covid19 test and won't. Don't need it.
this is why I stopped replying to these political post people get all bent out of shape just because you have a different opinion

you don't test your blood daily I don't even believe that but if you want to say that to appear that you're winning on this topic go ahead

Honestly it's just not even worth the argument If you didn't need to go to a doctor to get some things done at dr. Offices wouldn't even exist I'm done talkin about it
Old 05-17-2020, 11:01 AM   #255
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Why don't we just do everything virtually and see how that works since people think the economy should never open back up. Get rid of customer service all together. No human contact f*** it let's just get rid of humans how about that

And I'm so sick of the people who always want to talk about this being a hooker board quit stating the damn obvious we know that

that doesn't mean you can't give or get information or give your opinion on here

If this particular portion of the forum was dedicated to just talkin about play time there wouldn't be a political portion of it now would there

if you're getting bent out of shape about this being a hooker board and why are you even on here?

I don't even understand people sometimes . you don't know me so to infer that I'm not taking responsibility for my life is ridiculous. Again some people might let you talk rude to them but I'm not one of them

and I'm going to kindly just ask you not to refer to me anymore if you can't speak to me in a nice tone

Thanks

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women