Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60375
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48442
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41548
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 07-15-2016, 08:01 AM   #241
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You'd be the faggot punk bragging about eating other punks for breakfast, lick dick. You'd be the faggot punk promoting the faggot agenda, lick dick. Plus, you'd be the faggot punk imaging you're the only one who did a tour in South West Asia in the '90s, lick dick, and your lame, pussy ass didn't hang around to do a tour in Afghanistan. And the women in Korea, Germany and Panama -- especially those beautiful Honduran women -- were just fine and dandy, lick dick, not that your punk ass would ever know given your stated preference for eating punks.
'nother swishy walker for EKIM and assup to " wel-cum " to THEIR reach around crew ! And another one that can vote with AND for them in the DOTY poll ! EKIM is already working on being the first on his back for a round of their " pumpjack " game !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 08:14 AM   #242
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

just show them a naked picture of Assup and Michael Moore fuking. that will cure any gay man!!
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 11:35 AM   #243
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Hereditary means it is passed on from parents to children. A couple I know has 2 male children, one straight and one gay. So it is certainly not totally hereditary, if at all.

The real point is I don't care why a person is gay or lesbian. I know a handful of both and I try to treat them the same as I would any other person. Since I really enjoy the Austin music scene I do associate with gays and lesbians. No problem to me. THEY ARE PEOPLE. You may not agree with their lifestyle but that's no reason to look at them differently. Anymore than people who seek out hookers should be looked at differently from the majority that do not.
Getting back kind of late.

Hereditary does not guarantee that having children will pass along any genetic defect of enhancement. So saying that having two children and one is gay does not prove anything. Genetics is all about playing the odds. If a mother has hemophilia then there is a very good chance that one or more of her daughters will as well. It is not guaranteed. Anymore that Obama turned out to be white because his mother was from Kansas.

As far as the OP. People are people and I try to treat everyone the same within the bounds of my own personal bias which we all have. Do you like to hang around slovely people gay or not? I know I don't. Do you like to hang around people who seem to lie to get attention or to avoid attention, gay or not. I don't. We have a number of posters on this site who immediately cause hate and discontent but we don't know whether their gay or not and I don't think most of us really care. Having said that, I do notice that our self professed liberals seem to fall back on the homophobic slurs very quickly for people who should believe that it is okay to be gay. Why is that?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 01:08 PM   #244
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Hereditary does not guarantee that having children will pass along any genetic defect of enhancement. So saying that having two children and one is gay does not prove anything. Genetics is all about playing the odds.
"Frequently," families have two children who are different in looks and personality. Even with twins. It's not a "cookie cutter" situation with children. There are all kinds of reasons for the differences, including, but not limited to, different fathers during the same marriage. There are "female" characteristics in predominately male humans and "male" characteristics in predominately female humans ... some more emphasized than in another. That "leaning" can affect "leanings" in life. It can be environmentally influenced through the family (and friends) as one develops. That doesn't mean it is not genetics and therefore environmental .... it doesn't have to be one or the other. It can be both.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 02:28 PM   #245
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Getting back kind of late.

Hereditary does not guarantee that having children will pass along any genetic defect of enhancement. So saying that having two children and one is gay does not prove anything. Genetics is all about playing the odds. If a mother has hemophilia then there is a very good chance that one or more of her daughters will as well. It is not guaranteed. Anymore that Obama turned out to be white because his mother was from Kansas.

As far as the OP. People are people and I try to treat everyone the same within the bounds of my own personal bias which we all have. Do you like to hang around slovely people gay or not? I know I don't. Do you like to hang around people who seem to lie to get attention or to avoid attention, gay or not. I don't. We have a number of posters on this site who immediately cause hate and discontent but we don't know whether their gay or not and I don't think most of us really care. Having said that, I do notice that our self professed liberals seem to fall back on the homophobic slurs very quickly for people who should believe that it is okay to be gay. Why is that?
Nazi racist motherfucker.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 04:33 PM   #246
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
"Frequently," families have two children who are different in looks and personality. Even with twins. It's not a "cookie cutter" situation with children. There are all kinds of reasons for the differences, including, but not limited to, different fathers during the same marriage. There are "female" characteristics in predominately male humans and "male" characteristics in predominately female humans ... some more emphasized than in another. That "leaning" can affect "leanings" in life. It can be environmentally influenced through the family (and friends) as one develops. That doesn't mean it is not genetics and therefore environmental .... it doesn't have to be one or the other. It can be both.
Not sure what you were trying to correct or object to but I find it very interesting that many boys who go into TV or acting turn out to be gay. Much higher than the average population.

So to confuse SS and Assup, do they turn gay because they're into acting or do they act because they're gay....
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 07:30 PM   #247
goodman0422
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You're looking for a "solution" for something that's not a problem, you homophobic faggot!
I speak liberal so I can translate Yssup's comment:

*Everyone has a right to an opinion, that is, unless you disagree. Since I have no support for an arguement, I have no choice but to resort to name-calling. Yours truly, Yssup*
goodman0422 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 08:16 PM   #248
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodman0422 View Post
I speak liberal so I can translate Yssup's comment:

*Everyone has a right to an opinion, that is, unless you disagree. Since I have no support for an arguement, I have no choice but to resort to name-calling. Yours truly, Yssup*
Just another example of assup piggy mamboolah waving HIS rainbow fag flag whilst fouling HIS rainbow thong !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 08:46 PM   #249
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

I see there are a lot of homophobic ass clowns that responded on this thread. I am amazed how many of these guys hide behind their monitor and talk crap, but none of these punks would dare say it to my face!
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 08:48 PM   #250
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
'nother swishy walker for EKIM and assup to " wel-cum " to THEIR reach around crew ! And another one that can vote with AND for them in the DOTY poll ! EKIM is already working on being the first on his back for a round of their " pumpjack " game !
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
I see there are a lot of homophobic ass clowns that responded on this thread. I am amazed how many of these guys hide behind their monitor and talk crap, but none of these punks would dare say it to my face!
Says punk-sucking lick dick as he hides behind his keyboard.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2016, 04:29 AM   #251
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
"Frequently," families have two children who are different in looks and personality.

..... "leaning" can affect "leanings" in life. It can be environmentally influenced through the family (and friends) as one develops. That doesn't mean it is not genetics and therefore environmental .... it doesn't have to be one or the other. It can be both.
Quote:
.....but I find it very interesting that many boys who go into TV or acting turn out to be gay. Much higher than the average population.
The "discussion" about whether something is genetically developed or environmentally developed often ignores the possibility and sometimes the reality that the results can be a combination of both ....

... the Catholic Church has had it "right" for a LONG TIME .... which is that if the Church as the opportunity to influence someone from birth until they reach their mid-teens then they will more than likely be "Catholic" for the rest of their lives.

In a broader sense I believe that is the "argument" FOR maintaining the family unit (both parents in the home OR both parents deeply involved with their children) with parents "educated" on raising children to appropriate social standards and an ability to think critically FOR THEMSELVES.
Old 07-16-2016, 04:35 AM   #252
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
.... OH NO! I can sense another electronic "ass-kicking" in my future!!!!!

Are you one of those FAGS who FLUFFS UP at the gym?
Old 07-16-2016, 07:21 AM   #253
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
The "discussion" about whether something is genetically developed or environmentally developed often ignores the possibility and sometimes the reality that the results can be a combination of both ....

... the Catholic Church has had it "right" for a LONG TIME .... which is that if the Church as the opportunity to influence someone from birth until they reach their mid-teens then they will more than likely be "Catholic" for the rest of their lives.

In a broader sense I believe that is the "argument" FOR maintaining the family unit (both parents in the home OR both parents deeply involved with their children) with parents "educated" on raising children to appropriate social standards and an ability to think critically FOR THEMSELVES.
I can teach someone to be Catholic. Or Jewish. Or Muslim. Or Atheist. I can teach someone to be a Liberal. Or a Conservative. The Jesuit maxim "Give me a child for his first seven years and I'll give you the man." is not 100% true but more true than not.

But how do I teach someone to be "gay"? Even if possible, I doubt anyone is out there doing it. Being gay is not easy. As we can see from several posts on this forum, many look down on gays. Why would anyone choose that lifestyle? There is certainly not 100% agreement on why people are gay/lesbian, but most information on the subject agrees with me that being gay/lesbian comes from within.

http://www.latimes.com/science/scien...007-story.html

http://www.natureworldnews.com/artic...t-evidence.htm

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2014/...-homosexuality

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...-accuracy.html

http://www.livescience.com/50058-bei...-a-choice.html
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2016, 07:41 AM   #254
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
IBut how do I teach someone to be "gay"? Even if possible, I doubt anyone is out there doing it. Being gay is not easy.
Through example, acceptance, and direction in a closely regulated environment.

It is really elementary ...

If a male is never taught he can stand up and piss throughout childhood and that's all he sees, it will not be easy for him as an adult....it will be the preference to sit and piss.
Old 07-16-2016, 07:58 AM   #255
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Through example, acceptance, and direction in a closely regulated environment.

It is really elementary ...

If a male is never taught he can stand up and piss throughout childhood and that's all he sees, it will not be easy for him as an adult....it will be the preference to sit and piss.
I have a handful of gay friends but I have many bi-sexual woman friends. They are not gay. They have been taught how to give/receive sexual pleasure to/from other women. They have been taught by example, but that does not make them gay by any stretch of the imagination. They are also accepted. Likewise, a man can be taught how to sexually gratify another male. But that does not make him gay. It is simply a learned sex act done for sexual gratification.

A person who grows up Catholic can move from that religion to others, or to none. My son was an altar boy who is now non-religious. I was a Conservative most of my life and now am considered Liberal. We are talking learned behavior. Being gay, IMHO, is not learned.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women