Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60672
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48600
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42391
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-03-2020, 08:58 AM   #241
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
And yet more falsehoods you keep repeating. The facts are this - John Bolton reduced an extremely bloated National Security Council left over from the Obama days that needed reduced because it was inefficient. That does not mean the people or duties just disappeared. It is just that the offices were reorganized to become more efficient and some of the people doing the work now did not sit on the National Security Council.

Here - read it from someone who was directly in charge of the directorate this fell under:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...sponse-office/

Since I am sure you will ignore it because you can't handle the facts, instead preferring to repeatedly post debunked falsehoods - I will share a few excerpts:

It has been alleged by multiple officials of the Obama administration, including in The Post, that the president and his then-national security adviser, John Bolton, “dissolved the office” at the White House in charge of pandemic preparedness. Because I led the very directorate assigned that mission, the counterproliferation and biodefense office, for a year and then handed it off to another official who still holds the post, I know the charge is specious.

One such move at the NSC was to create the counterproliferation and biodefense directorate, which was the result of consolidating three directorates into one, given the obvious overlap between arms control and nonproliferation, weapons of mass destruction terrorism, and global health and biodefense. It is this reorganization that critics have misconstrued or intentionally misrepresented. If anything, the combined directorate was stronger because related expertise could be commingled.

The reduction of force in the NSC has continued since I departed the White House. But it has left the biodefense staff unaffected — perhaps a recognition of the importance of that mission to the president, who, after all, in 2018 issued a presidential memorandum to finally create real accountability in the federal government’s expansive biodefense system.
LOL, that's an opinion piece from a Republican who was one of Trump's former advisors, so just another excuse. No need for me to keep dissecting your excuses.
Old 04-03-2020, 09:00 AM   #242
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Post was a duplicate.
Old 04-03-2020, 09:13 AM   #243
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
I know I'm wrong? Quite the opposite.You're making an excuse and you've been making excuses in this thread for days, so there's no need to continue to address them. Interesting that I can admit that Coumo and Deblasio fucked up but you can't admit that Trump fucked up.

Same thing with the racism. I say get the racist governor out of Virginia and get the racist president out of the White House. No, I don't want to hear your excuses as to why the Orange Con Man isn't racist. I'm just demonstrating that I apply my beliefs fairly, regardless of party lines.
Is wearing orange face racist? Which group does that offend?
Old 04-03-2020, 09:22 AM   #244
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Is wearing orange face racist? Which group does that offend?
No. Just clownish. Sad that 63 million Americans thought it was a good idea for him to be president.
Old 04-03-2020, 09:31 AM   #245
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

While were spreading the blame around, the republican governor of Georgia said that he just found out that people who are asymptomatic can spread the disease. A red ostrich, apparently. LOL
Old 04-03-2020, 09:33 AM   #246
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
No. Just clownish. Sad that 63 million Americans thought it was a good idea for him to be president.
So, you’re denigrating clown lovers? Ronald McDonald? Shame on you!!!!
Old 04-03-2020, 10:28 AM   #247
travelnman0129
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 39

The warning threads get closed but this useless banter never stops. SMH
Old 04-03-2020, 10:48 AM   #248
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkfantasy View Post
Keep going guys. One of you might convince the other side you are right and they are wrong.
Should we be worrying about you? This sounds like a fever talking....

Like any of these guys would change their opinion much less admit it.
Old 04-03-2020, 11:05 AM   #249
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

You tried to compare South Korea's response to that if the US response - and when I provide detailed facts on why the South Korea approach would not work here in the US due to the civil liberties issue, you try and change the subject because you can't admit you are wrong.
I have to agree with the Berry on his comments re; US response vs Korea(s) & China
When those countries tell their citizens to stay at home they stay at home.

Meanwhile locally a new walking group was just formed and they're already complaining about the number of people on the Montour trail, my neighbors had a house party this past weekend during the day that included adult and children not from the neighborhood, (like a giant petri dish over there)

and many many asshats on social media stating that
"I'd like to see the gubernment force me to stay home, I do what I want"

And the sheer density of the population of NYC (known and unknown)
It's no wonder they're overwhelmed.

As for me,
Wellp, staying in, trying to stay busy but bored enough to return to reading eccie.
Old 04-03-2020, 11:12 AM   #250
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
I have to agree with the Berry on his comments re; US response vs Korea(s) & China

Meanwhile locally a new walking group was just formed and they're already complaining about the number of people on the Montour trail, my neighbors had a house party this past weekend during the day that included adult and children not from the neighborhood, (like a giant petri dish over there)

As for me,
Wellp, staying in, trying to stay busy but bored enough to return to reading eccie.
And they jam into subways and busses in NYC. I’ve been to South Korea, Hong Kong and Shanghai. Asian culture is totally different. Even in South Korea, it’s pretty regimented. They obey authority. No questions asked. In the US, It’s like herding cats. Some listen, some don’t.
Old 04-03-2020, 11:35 AM   #251
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
I know I'm wrong? Quite the opposite.You're making an excuse and you've been making excuses in this thread for days, so there's no need to continue to address them. Interesting that I can admit that Coumo and Deblasio fucked up but you can't admit that Trump fucked up.
Really???? An excuse. You are so consumed with Trump Derangement Syndrome you can't comprehend why a massive South Korean style Orwellian high tech surveillance system would never have worked in the USA.

Are you really saying that the President could have:

1. Had the government access every citizens’ credit card records, cellphone GPS data, bank records

2. Install in rapid fashion a wide-ranging network of security cameras

3. Enable authorities to have warrantless access to the private data

4. Required every citizen to download a monitoring app that alerts authorities if they break isolation.

5. Track an individual’s movements, purchases, and images including whether they were wearing a mask or not at a given time

And even if you somehow suspend all disbelief that the President could do all this, you are still missing the simple fact that South Korea has the highest proportion of cashless transactions in the world and one of the world’s highest rates of cellphone ownership, along with millions of security cameras - which is not the case in the US.

But yeah - in your world that is an excuse. Unreal.

Hell, people here have trouble following simple social distancing requests. You still have people on this site looking to hobby. People are out in parks in large groups. Etc, etc

Quote:
Same thing with the racism. I say get the racist governor out of Virginia and get the racist president out of the White House. No, I don't want to hear your excuses as to why the Orange Con Man isn't racist. I'm just demonstrating that I apply my beliefs fairly, regardless of party lines.
More of your silliness with zero facts
Old 04-03-2020, 11:36 AM   #252
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Some people's failure to obey the order isn't a legitimate excuse for the slow response from the president.
Old 04-03-2020, 11:40 AM   #253
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
LOL, that's an opinion piece from a Republican who was one of Trump's former advisors, so just another excuse. No need for me to keep dissecting your excuses.
So in your world, hearing directly from "The person who led the very directorate assigned that mission, the counterproliferation and biodefense office" - is an excuse

Sure. You keep digging a bigger and bigger hole every time you post.
Old 04-03-2020, 11:41 AM   #254
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Really???? An excuse. You are so consumed with Trump Derangement Syndrome you can't comprehend why a massive Orwellian high tech surveillance system would never have worked in the USA.

Are you really saying that the President could have:

1. Had the government access every citizens’ credit card records, cellphone GPS data, bank records

2. Install in rapid fashion a wide-ranging network of security cameras

3. Enable authorities to have warrantless access to the private data

4. Required every citizen to download a monitoring app that alerts authorities if they break isolation.

5. Track an individual’s movements, purchases, and images including whether they were wearing a mask or not at a given time

And even if you somehow suspend all disbelief that the President could do all this, you are still missing the simple fact that South Korea has the highest proportion of cashless transactions in the world and one of the world’s highest rates of cellphone ownership, along with millions of security cameras - which is not the case in the US.

But yeah - in your world that is an excuse. Unreal.

More of your TDS on display with zero facts
I'm saying that the president could have acted faster than he did. I'm saying he could have compelled us to test early and often (you keep omitting that important point when describing SK). I'm saying he could have left the pandemic response team in tact. I'm saying that he could have refrained from lying to the public about the severity of it. Yes. You're making excuses. We're number one in overall cases and will soon be number one in deaths as well. The Orange CIC bears some responsibility for that, as do others to a lesser degree, some of whom are democrats. I've posted plenty of facts while you continue with the personal insults.

I once got an infraction for insinuating that Bambino was deranged, yet you seem to get away with calling people deranged. "Trump Derangement Syndrome."
Old 04-03-2020, 11:43 AM   #255
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post

As for me,
Thank you Jinny. It is just pure craziness for anyone to try and compare the responses between countries without understanding the cultural and other differences between them on what could and could not work in each country.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women