Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60250
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41299
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 10-22-2017, 08:59 AM   #241
Dubielicious
HeadHugger Extraordinaire

User ID: 360552
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockpunch View Post
I wasn’t. Ask dubielicious.. she’s seen me before

Cock•punch seriously has the biGGest bRain I've eveR had the pleasure of pushing mY boundaries for!
I have a bit of training on how to measure things properly AandD realistically knowing measurement is what makes me a GRRreat scientist and cook...

It's not been measured by me buTT I'm sure without a doubt it's biGGer than 11 1/2" and more than 3 1/2" in girth.
That's my personal record.

I didn't conquer his punch to my throat.
(( AandD not for the lack of trying ))

I onLy touched his pelvis bone three times for like two second each.
AandD that even took time.
I did have a blast and it turned out I did find my limit.
If your in need of of a serious seSSion.
Seek him out for ReaL!

These days I have more tips for success than I did then, so it would be an honor to get a redo for better video than last time, AandD proper measurements.

I do know that out of 40+ years of exploration I've never met a bRain couldn't conquer and his gave me a run for my honey!
He he he
Dubielicious is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 10:25 PM   #242
Guest033019
Account Disabled

User ID: 408652
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubielicious View Post
Cock•punch seriously has the biGGest bRain I've eveR had the pleasure of pushing mY boundaries for!
I have a bit of training on how to measure things properly AandD realistically knowing measurement is what makes me a GRRreat scientist and cook...

It's not been measured by me buTT I'm sure without a doubt it's biGGer than 11 1/2" and more than 3 1/2" in girth.
That's my personal record.

I didn't conquer his punch to my throat.
(( AandD not for the lack of trying ))

I onLy touched his pelvis bone three times for like two second each.
AandD that even took time.
I did have a blast and it turned out I did find my limit.
If your in need of of a serious seSSion.
Seek him out for ReaL!

These days I have more tips for success than I did then, so it would be an honor to get a redo for better video than last time, AandD proper measurements.

I do know that out of 40+ years of exploration I've never met a bRain couldn't conquer and his gave me a run for my honey!
He he he
I would have to measure it myself to believe it because it doesn't look like 11 1/2 & I don't believe whores because they will say anything to make a $...

No offense

I will measure it for free ijs
Guest033019 is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 05:05 PM   #243
Dubielicious

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne View Post
I would have to measure it myself to believe it because it doesn't look like 11 1/2 & I don't believe whores because they will say anything to make a $...

No offense

I will measure it for free ijs
I don't remember asking for money

Long time i ago asked for free ijs. A redo on the video was what I was after. I just threw in measuring him this time to know absolutes.

Not aLL whores are about money, or I'd be a doctor by now. I started providing because I get better quality dick this way, while getting my doctorate.

I was freakyfucking for free for almost Forty years before I eveR stood up for my own self VALUE and made the people taking advantage of me (3a day for free) respect me for once.

Born a freaky souL aLwaYs a freaky souL. That shit doesn't go away. You just find better ways to get your freak on so to say!

RotFF
$ rules the world?
Good thing I live in my own freaky world that runs mY way!
Old 10-23-2017, 09:13 PM   #244
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Some people just like to argue and go about as if their fucking word is law, and anyone who disagrees be damned. After all, she's seen in person and you haven't.

Oh, wait...

She'll do this all fucking day, despite not having any actual facts to stand on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubielicious View Post
I don't remember asking for money

Long time i ago asked for free ijs. A redo on the video was what I was after. I just threw in measuring him this time to know absolutes.

Not aLL whores are about money, or I'd be a doctor by now. I started providing because I get better quality dick this way, while getting my doctorate.

I was freakyfucking for free for almost Forty years before I eveR stood up for my own self VALUE and made the people taking advantage of me (3a day for free) respect me for once.

Born a freaky souL aLwaYs a freaky souL. That shit doesn't go away. You just find better ways to get your freak on so to say!

RotFF
$ rules the world?
Good thing I live in my own freaky world that runs mY way!
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 02:39 PM   #245
PrincessSlutFace
Insatiable Head Hunter

User ID: 346150
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

How the hell did I miss this post, until now? Lol
I average anywhere from 8-11inches when I civvy fuck... probably why I usually only advertise for oral here.. but hey, all you monster cocks can come my way - my pussy has never ran from any dick - ever. Feel free to put that to the test
PrincessSlutFace is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 03:04 PM   #246
Dubielicious

My ECCIE Reviews

+1
AandD could I watch pretty please princess I know you don't play my way buTT hey, can't blame a girl for asking to just watch now, is there?
Old 11-04-2017, 03:04 PM   #247
Dubielicious

My ECCIE Reviews

+1
AandD could I watch pretty please princess I know you don't play my way buTT hey, can't blame a girl for asking to just watch now, is there?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women