Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60356
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41502
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 12-02-2012, 11:04 PM   #2386
One-Eyed Willy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Damn I missed this one... This video has it all...
  • Satin's pad after we win the SB
  • Appearance by the Ninja Assassin.
  • Snatch... and more snatch
  • Texans stand out fans..
  • Appearance by Sports610 crew
  • Just wish he focused a little on the snatch more..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAe1lTHC7cU
One-Eyed Willy is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:04 AM   #2387
Satin
Valued Poster

Good stuff man, no doubt. I saw part of this being filmed and it was hilarious.

Our "next man up" concept is working great..they do what they have to do to get the "W"....
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:36 AM   #2388
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Good video man. They need to turn those bootys around to rep for our Texans!!! More snatch less dudes.

Where can a fella get those tops the snatch's were wearing? Those would make good Christmas gifts for my harem!!

Excellent post as usual One Eye!! Thanks,
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:19 AM   #2389
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

I saw Elvis Texan driving down the street the other day it was cool to see he made the video.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 02:28 PM   #2390
TSILUVU
Account Disabled

Encounters: 42

Who the fuck is this Satan/Satin dude?
TSILUVU is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:34 AM   #2391
One-Eyed Willy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Who's the best in the AFC?

Though the Superbowl really determines who the best is,,,, 3 teams are all arguably the best right now. Broncos, Patriots, and the Texans. Though the Bronco's and Texans are the most balanced and play with good Defense, the Broncos' 3 losses are vs. Patriots, Texans, and Ravens. So, are they really better? Of the Patriots 3 losses they were outscored by only 5 points... COMBINED. Looking at their losses, week 2 vs the Cardinals jumps out. However, the Cardinals were actually pretty damn good before all the injuries. To me, the main thing that brings them close to the Texans is beating the shit out of the Colts(a good team) week 11 by the score of 59-24. However, the Texans beat the shit out of the Ravens (better than Colts) 43-13 and would have been an even better beat down if starters weren't pulled in the 4th and Kubes stayed aggressive with the play calling. Say what you want about the loss to Green Bay, it was a damn fluke.. Not so much in the loss (we got out played) but because of the score. Texans were making dumb-ass mistakes all over the damn place giving the Pack 2nd and 3rd opportunities. Their heads weren't in the game, they were not prepared, and shockingly realizing they lost Cush for the year the week before I'm sure didn't make preparation any easier. Ravens, on the other hand are definitely a playoff team but lost my respect and are not among the 3 AFC Juggernauts.

MNF anyone??
AFC Showdown #1 vs #2

Pats may have the best offense but Texans rank top 10.. IMO, the Texans offensive stats are padded a bit due to conservative play calling with big leagues. No complaints, Kubes just worries more about time of possession than running up the score like the Patriots do...

Texans Offense:
PTS: 29.2(2nd)
YDS: 389.6(4th)
PASS YDS 247.1(10th)
RUSH YDS 142.5(6th)

Patriots Offense:
PTS: 35.8(1st)
YDS: 426.2(1st)
PASS YDS: 285.5(6th)
RUSH YDS: 140.8(8th)

Texans Defense will have to make big plays and adjust quickly to match Belichick 's hurry up offense. However, stat-wise Texans have the edge.

Texans Defense:
PTS: 18.4(4th)
YDS: 322.6(6th)
PASS YDS: 235.0(19th)
RUSH YDS: 87.6(2nd)

Patriots Defense:
PTS: 21.7(15th)
YDS: 380.8(26th)
PASS YDS: 279.9(29th)
RUSH YDS: 100.8(9th)

Check out this video of Belichick:
I know it just reflects is ever well done homework, but coach B actually sounds like a Texans fan LOL
One-Eyed Willy is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 09:57 AM   #2392
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Yep, sounded like he studied the Texans all year, weaknesses included, even though he didn't mention them. And you can best believe he will capitalize and expose them. That's what makes the Patriots so dangerous despite their record.

It's gonna be a cold one up there in Foxboro on Monday night, around the upper 30s/lower 40s temp-wise for gametime. At least it won't be raining or snowing.

Texans BETTER be ready!!!
kerwil62 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:24 AM   #2393
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

I agree Kerwil. This game will show us what we are made of. Up until now our schedule has been very weak. The only quality opponents have been the Broncos before they got rolling and the Packers when they were desperate for a win. This will be the real test! I feel like we will have to outscore them as I don't think the D will be able to hold up. Our pass rush has been inconsistant especially when we just rush 4. You have to bring the heat on Brady or he will kill you. Schaub will have to play big. He has played well at times this year but has also been inconsisntant. He will need to play a complete game and take advantage of every drive. My predicition is 38 - 31 Pats.
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 11:30 AM   #2394
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Hmmm... I'm going to have to disagree with the idea that Brady and their offense will pick us apart. Lets not forget, Gronk is out, and I've watched them a few times this year, they don't seem like an unstoppable team to me, I actually think we've faced better overall teams. I don't think their defense is anything to write home about. We will see though, I guess.

I'm not saying I'm expecting us to win, the only game I've picked us to lose so far this year was against Detroit. I think this game could go either way. Not having Joseph could be a pretty big factor, Wes is getting a lot more targets now because of Gronk's absence, from what I've heard, he might have a big day.

I'm pretty much at the point where I trust Schaub and the offense, and I've always had faith in Wade, I see this as another grind it out game. But regardless, I don't think a win or loss is that important. We can could get blown out (which I don't see happening....) and we could still get the #1 seed by winning our last 4 games (which seems very manageable). Those last 4 games are the ones we really need to have. If the Pats want to go to another Superbowl, lets make them go through here...
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 03:54 PM   #2395
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
Hmmm... I'm going to have to disagree with the idea that Brady and their offense will pick us apart. Lets not forget, Gronk is out, and I've watched them a few times this year, they don't seem like an unstoppable team to me, I actually think we've faced better overall teams. I don't think their defense is anything to write home about. We will see though, I guess.

I'm not saying I'm expecting us to win, the only game I've picked us to lose so far this year was against Detroit. I think this game could go either way. Not having Joseph could be a pretty big factor, Wes is getting a lot more targets now because of Gronk's absence, from what I've heard, he might have a big day.

I'm pretty much at the point where I trust Schaub and the offense, and I've always had faith in Wade, I see this as another grind it out game. But regardless, I don't think a win or loss is that important. We can could get blown out (which I don't see happening....) and we could still get the #1 seed by winning our last 4 games (which seems very manageable). Those last 4 games are the ones we really need to have. If the Pats want to go to another Superbowl, lets make them go through here...
I agree with Don. I hope we win on Monday night but this is not a make or break game for the Texans. It is one of three very difficult road games against top tier AFC opponents. The other two were against Denver and Baltimore. Additionally, we are 6-0 on the road this season, including very impressive road wins against the two already mentioned as well as Chicago and Detroit. In and of itself 6-0 on the road is no small feat in the NFL.

If we lose against the Pats, we can still guarantee home field advantage throughout the playoffs by beating the Vikings at home and sweeping the two games against Indy, at home and away. Given a choice I would much rather be in our position with 4 games remaining than any of our AFC opponents.

As for Schaub, I also agree with Don. He is on a roll. When we have needed a big game from him, he has delivered with only one exception. When we have needed him just to execute the game plan. He has delivered that, as well. We couldn't ask much more of him than an 11-1 start this year and 18-4 over his last 22 starts. I still do not rank him as a top tier qb but he is certainly upper 2nd tier in my opinion.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:25 AM   #2396
spear88
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Pats are a great team, mostly because they have an all time great QB and the smartest coach ever in the NFL. But don't be fooled by their offensive stats. They ran up those numbers against some truly wretched opponents. And Bellichek is not like Kubiak, he never lets his foot off the gas even when they are ahead by several TD's.

They can be beaten, but Texans will have to bring their A game.
spear88 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:14 AM   #2397
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Put pressure on Brady, grind it out and control the clock with Foster/Tate/Forsett. If the Texans get in Brady's head, especially with batted passes, and limit his time on the field, they will control the game. What they can't do is get into a shootout with the Patriots. That's a recipe for disaster.
enderwiggin is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 03:16 PM   #2398
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I think Bellicheck is overrated, he hasn't won anything in almost 8 years. Giants have shown how to beat the Pats (beat them twice last year, including at Boston), plus they have lost already this year.

Fucking bucs today, them and Pit fucked me on some parlays. ugh
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 06:13 PM   #2399
Satin
Valued Poster

Well TS dude, to answer your question, I ask myself who am I quite a bit myself bro...

I agree with you Don on "The Hoodie"....dude gets way too much pub and credit...

I'm tired of all the talk, hype, statistics and predicting. I'm so ready for this game....
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:09 AM   #2400
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Some more funny QB shit!

http://profootballmock.com/nfl-qbs-o...-opposite-day/

I think I'm gonna start posting these links every week til the season's over! LMAO!!!!
kerwil62 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women