Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60668
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48598
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42388
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-02-2020, 06:51 PM   #226
jmichael
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Mods is there a way to start a new forum for the Pittsburgh area?
Old 04-02-2020, 07:04 PM   #227
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
There’s just as many lefties as righties. Actually, most of the lefties are far worse than you. There is a “guy” with a fake Canadian accent. Which isn’t an accent of anything. But you’ll get along with “him”.
No Ausse Salt? Im out.

I wonder where he took his banter to? He must be somewhere on the internet professing his undying love for Trump in a fake Ausse accent. LOL
Old 04-02-2020, 07:30 PM   #228
jmichael
Account Disabled

I, think it's funny or better yet sad that you people keep posting half truths, make ambiguous statement, take things out of context and no one will ever admit they are wrong
When this post started out, people were saying it's just media hype, Trump and a bunch of you were saying its just a flu. Now the shit has hit the fan your stories have changed.
Do you think Trump is stupid? He was in the same meeting as the congress people who dumped their stock. He knew what was going on. The fact is our government lies to the people, all the time 'for our own good or for the good of the country", they did it in 1918 did it during the wars, did it in 68 about the Asian flu, they always do and always will.
Yes Trump lied, why? I don't know, and I not going to speculate why,because I don't have any proof to back up my opinion.
Some of you are going to call me a liberal because I disagree with some of the stuff Trump did, and others will call me a Trumpster because I agree with things he did.
So how about one simple rule....If you are going to post an opinion back it up with undeniable facts not with what you want to believe.

Oh, 1 more thing, the line "Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. Whatever doesn't happen, you're responsible." -DJT, Is taken way out of text. I've seen the briefing it came from.. to paraphrase Trump was talking about how he can not win because people will feel....
Old 04-02-2020, 07:31 PM   #229
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
You posted a long excuse. No need to address it. Civil liberties didn't prevent us from testing early and often and quarantining the sick. Civil liberties didn't make DJT lie to the public for 6+ weeks.

What I find interesting is that I have no problem admitting that Deblasio and Cuomo made mistakes but you can't do the same about Trump.
Everyone made mistakes. The biggest ones where made in China. The world wouldn’t be in this position if they were honest and let scientists in early so others could prepare early. But you’re the epitome of the Monday morning QB. The CDC has been inadequate for decades. Maybe Trump should have paid more attention to it. Obama, Bush and Clinton didn’t either. So, I’ll give you that. But you can’t compare the US to South Korea. Governors weren’t taking it serious either. Why did NOLA have Mardi Gra? NY was slow on the draw too. Play the blame game when it’s over. Have at it.
Old 04-02-2020, 07:42 PM   #230
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

I hate what this has done to our country almost as much as I hate this hideous virus. I hope that one good thing comes out of it. That being we have a plan in place a hell of a lot better then the current one. I‘ve generally liked trumps pre-caronavirus moves but he is out
If his league leading this fight. Our political system wasn’t up to this either. I’m surprised THAT isn’t discussed more.
Old 04-02-2020, 08:06 PM   #231
jmichael
Account Disabled

After this and a few other things like, Snakehead fish. I'll be dammed if I buy anything made in China if I can find it made anywhere else
Old 04-02-2020, 08:18 PM   #232
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmichael View Post

Oh, 1 more thing, the line "Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. Whatever doesn't happen, you're responsible." -DJT, Is taken way out of text. I've seen the briefing it came from.. to paraphrase Trump was talking about how he can not win because people will feel....
It didn't come from a briefing. It was a tweet he made on November 8, 2013. One of many tweets that have come back to make him look like the con man that he is. "So how about one simple rule....If you are going to post an opinion back it up with undeniable facts not with what you want to believe."
Old 04-02-2020, 08:23 PM   #233
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Everyone made mistakes. The biggest ones where made in China. The world wouldn’t be in this position if they were honest and let scientists in early so others could prepare early. But you’re the epitome of the Monday morning QB. The CDC has been inadequate for decades. Maybe Trump should have paid more attention to it. Obama, Bush and Clinton didn’t either. So, I’ll give you that. But you can’t compare the US to South Korea. Governors weren’t taking it serious either. Why did NOLA have Mardi Gra? NY was slow on the draw too. Play the blame game when it’s over. Have at it.
None of those people's mistakes excuse Trump's mistakes. Obama created the pandemic response team and Trump dismantled it. Yes, some of the people that worked on it still work for our government doing OTHER JOBS, while others don't even work for the government at all any more. Trump said he could get the team back at any time but its still not back. You can make all the excuses you want but the fact is, he dismantled it. Trump is the president of the US, so out of all our politicians, he is the most responsible, as he said back in 2013, but won't admit to now.
Old 04-02-2020, 09:33 PM   #234
jmichael
Account Disabled

Quote:
It didn't come from a briefing. It was a tweet he made on November 8, 2013. One of many tweets that have come back to make him look like the con man that he is. "So how about one simple rule....If you are going to post an opinion back it up with undeniable facts not with what you want to believe."
But, he also said it in his briefing, I'll tell you what I'll find a link to the video of him saying it, and you can find the link to the tweet
Old 04-02-2020, 10:13 PM   #235
bkfantasy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Keep going guys. One of you might convince the other side you are right and they are wrong.
Old 04-02-2020, 10:45 PM   #236
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
You posted a long excuse. No need to address it.
In other words, you know you are wrong and unwilling to admit it.

You tried to compare South Korea's response to that if the US response - and when I provide detailed facts on why the South Korea approach would not work here in the US due to the civil liberties issue, you try and change the subject because you can't admit you are wrong.

That is sad. But it seems all you do is like to make false statements
Old 04-02-2020, 11:15 PM   #237
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Obama created the pandemic response team and Trump dismantled it. Yes, some of the people that worked on it still work for our government doing OTHER JOBS, while others don't even work for the government at all any more. Trump said he could get the team back at any time but its still not back. You can make all the excuses you want but the fact is, he dismantled it.
And yet more falsehoods you keep repeating. The facts are this - John Bolton reduced an extremely bloated National Security Council left over from the Obama days that needed reduced because it was inefficient. That does not mean the people or duties just disappeared. It is just that the offices were reorganized to become more efficient and some of the people doing the work now did not sit on the National Security Council.

Here - read it from someone who was directly in charge of the directorate this fell under:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...sponse-office/

Since I am sure you will ignore it because you can't handle the facts, instead preferring to repeatedly post debunked falsehoods - I will share a few excerpts:

It has been alleged by multiple officials of the Obama administration, including in The Post, that the president and his then-national security adviser, John Bolton, “dissolved the office” at the White House in charge of pandemic preparedness. Because I led the very directorate assigned that mission, the counterproliferation and biodefense office, for a year and then handed it off to another official who still holds the post, I know the charge is specious.

One such move at the NSC was to create the counterproliferation and biodefense directorate, which was the result of consolidating three directorates into one, given the obvious overlap between arms control and nonproliferation, weapons of mass destruction terrorism, and global health and biodefense. It is this reorganization that critics have misconstrued or intentionally misrepresented. If anything, the combined directorate was stronger because related expertise could be commingled.

The reduction of force in the NSC has continued since I departed the White House. But it has left the biodefense staff unaffected — perhaps a recognition of the importance of that mission to the president, who, after all, in 2018 issued a presidential memorandum to finally create real accountability in the federal government’s expansive biodefense system.
Old 04-03-2020, 07:17 AM   #238
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkfantasy View Post
Keep going guys. One of you might convince the other side you are right and they are wrong.
Keep reading it. Let us know who wins.
Old 04-03-2020, 08:50 AM   #239
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmichael View Post
But, he also said it in his briefing, I'll tell you what I'll find a link to the video of him saying it, and you can find the link to the tweet
Deal.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/...091776?lang=en
Old 04-03-2020, 08:55 AM   #240
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
In other words, you know you are wrong and unwilling to admit it.

You tried to compare South Korea's response to that if the US response - and when I provide detailed facts on why the South Korea approach would not work here in the US due to the civil liberties issue, you try and change the subject because you can't admit you are wrong.

That is sad. But it seems all you do is like to make false statements
I know I'm wrong? Quite the opposite.You're making an excuse and you've been making excuses in this thread for days, so there's no need to continue to address them. Interesting that I can admit that Coumo and Deblasio fucked up but you can't admit that Trump fucked up.

Same thing with the racism. I say get the racist governor out of Virginia and get the racist president out of the White House. No, I don't want to hear your excuses as to why the Orange Con Man isn't racist. I'm just demonstrating that I apply my beliefs fairly, regardless of party lines.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women