Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42480
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-09-2022, 12:31 PM   #226
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10
Default Olivia Howard Says WTF's Pickle Ain't Worth a Nickel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
The cancelation of XL has not contributed a nickle to higher gas prices...
Uh-oh... Alberta's Premier disagrees with you. Canada wants to step up and replace all that Rooski crude but it needs the pipeline to do so!

Why do idiots like Biden & Blinken prefer to grovel and beg for more oil from rogue producers like Venezuela and Iran instead of accepting help from our friendly neighbors to the North?

Alberta’s Premier Jason Kenney said... “We could discuss how to ship nearly 1 million barrels a day of responsibly produced energy every day from the USA’s closest friend and ally! All it would take is his approval for Keystone XL. Easy.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/commoditie...-take-approval
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2022, 12:38 PM   #227
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default I'll take EV cars for $60,000 Alex

Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2022, 12:40 PM   #228
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Uh-oh... Alberta's Premier disagrees with you. Canada wants to help us but it needs that pipeline to do so!

Why do idiots like Biden & Blinken prefer to grovel and beg for more oil from rogue producers like Venezuela and Iran instead of accepting help from our friendly neighbor to the North?

Alberta’s Premier Jason Kenney said... “We could discuss how to ship nearly 1 million barrels a day of responsibly produced energy every day from the USA’s closest friend and ally! All it would take is his approval for Keystone XL. Easy.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/commoditie...-take-approval
Evidently you can't read or comprehend wtf has been written.

Reread wtf I wrote.

I was making a statement of fact concerning the PRICE of oil today.

Isiots that do not understand energy independence and will not read the title to threads will not stfu and they convoluted the current price of oil to WHERE we actually get some of our oil from.

Now please please stfu until you can answer the simple questions I posed to Waco.

Or just reread the title of this thread and understand that this pertains to you as well as others.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2022, 12:41 PM   #229
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
If your worried about the cost of gasoline, you can't afford EV
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2022, 12:56 PM   #230
lustylad
Premium Access

Default Gentlemen Prefer Blondes - but Biden and Blinken and WTF Prefer Dictators and Terrorists!

Quote:
Isiots (sic) that do not understand energy independence and will not read the title to threads will not stfu and they convoluted the current price of oil to WHERE we actually get some of our oil from.

Now please please stfu until you can answer the simple questions I posed...
What's an isiot? Do you think you're smarter than the Prime Minister of Alberta on energy matters?

But hey, please go right ahead and explain to everyone why it makes sense for us to start enriching our previously-sanctioned enemies like Nicolas Maduro and Ayatollah Khamenei instead of turning on the Keystone XL "spicket" and buying more oil from friendly Canucks?

(Unless, of course, you are deliberately trying to weaken US national security and undermine human rights in Venezuela and Iran... is that your argument?)

And if you can't explain and justify it, then take your own advice and stfu!
Old 03-09-2022, 01:07 PM   #231
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
If your (sic) worried about the cost of gasoline, you can't afford EV
You're too stupid to realize you just made his point, Marie Antoinette!

"If you can't afford an EV, then eat cake!"
Old 03-09-2022, 01:34 PM   #232
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
What's an isiot? Do you think you're smarter than the Prime Minister of Alberta on energy matters?

But hey, please go right ahead and explain to everyone why it makes sense for us to start enriching our previously-sanctioned enemies like Nicolas Maduro and Ayatollah Khamenei instead of turning on the Keystone XL "spicket" and buying more oil from friendly Canucks?

(Unless, of course, you are deliberately trying to weaken US national security and undermine human rights in Venezuela and Iran... is that your argument?)

Let me explain ladyboy...I was talking about the PRICE of gas CURRENTLY. First off the XL pipeline would not be finished even had Biden not canceled the permits. So as I orginally said that cancellation has nothing to do with the current price of gas. Next...Canada can still sell that oil. So it is not like that feedstock was taken offline. So if you understood world wide energy, you'd know that this really does not effect the PRICE..which is exactly wtf I said

You brought up WHERE we buy feedstock FROM.

Those are two entirely different subjects.

You probably do not understand world wide oil distribution, that is why you continually defy the warning I gave you on the title of this thread.

Even if the United States does not buy oil from Russia, Russia will just find a black market to sell oil, just like Iran and Venezuela have.

So all we are doing in diverting where and who buys oil from whom...we are making markets less efficient and driving up cost and making us feel better about ourselves but unless we actually impose a halt to all sales of Russian oil...which would basically be a declaration of war all we are doing is shifting who buys what from whom.

Now please read the link Lucas provided and hush with this convoluting price vs source nonsense. Stick to grammar popo...your economic and oil acumen are piss poor.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2022, 02:30 PM   #233
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:

I don’t know what an isiot is. WTF seems to think it has something to do with grammar!!!!!
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 03-09-2022, 02:36 PM   #234
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I don’t know what an isiot is. WTF seems to think it has something to do with grammar!!!!!

I thought you guys were cool and hip.
Another myth busted.
And I use to look up to y'all
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2022, 04:30 PM   #235
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
It is a drag queen from Pittsburgh who thinks the election was rigged and Trump is still President. You know, the reflection you see in the mirror
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2022, 04:58 PM   #236
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
It is a drag queen from Pittsburgh who thinks the election was rigged and Trump is still President. You know, the reflection you see in the mirror
If you say so!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-09-2022, 04:59 PM   #237
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
If you say so!!!!!!!!!
Oh bambi, don't play coy
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2022, 05:12 PM   #238
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh bambi, don't play coy
That’s pretty gay. But, you are what you are.
Old 03-09-2022, 05:24 PM   #239
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh bambi, don't play coy
That’s pretty gay. But, you are what you are.
Old 03-09-2022, 07:54 PM   #240
lustylad
Premium Access

re-
Quote:
Evidently I can't read or comprehend wtf the Premier of Alberta has written.

Reread wtf he said.
Sure, no problem... here it is again...

So... now that you have re-read (and hopefully this time comprehended) wtf he said, please explain why you think it's a good idea to spurn the Alberta Premier's offer in favor of groveling for oil from the tin-pot dictators of Venezuela and Iran, whose crude we had until recently banned (and sanctioned anyone else who bought it).

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women