Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41550
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 01-14-2010, 08:45 PM   #226
dammit
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

So how many responding to this thread actually know something about the number that is up or just google the number and post something? Just curious......
dammit is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:50 PM   #227
KohanaKoa
Ambassador

Encounters: 63
Default 227

Quote:
Originally Posted by dammit View Post
So how many responding to this thread actually know something about the number that is up or just google the number and post something? Just curious......
It doesn't have to be a photo, it can a caption, comment or anything regarding that number. I know that I am picking a cool photo or a photo that I enjoy to go with the number.
KohanaKoa is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 09:04 PM   #228
dammit
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Yes, but did you already have knowledge of that number or google the number to find the photo? Same for captions or comments? I just find it hard to believe everyone posting had intimate knowledge about the number up next.....for example, I could post on 228 simply because I googled 228 and found this...

Quote:
The 228 Incident, also known as the 228 Massacre, was an anti-government uprising in Taiwan that began on February 27, 1947 and was violently suppressed by the Kuomintang (KMT) government. Estimates of the number of deaths vary from ten thousand to thirty thousand or more.[1][2] The Incident marked the beginning of the Kuomintang's White Terror period in Taiwan, in which thousands more Taiwanese vanished, were killed, or imprisoned. The number "228" refers to the day the massacre began: February 28, or 02-28.
Or does it not matter? Guess that is my real question....
dammit is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 09:15 PM   #229
KohanaKoa
Ambassador

Quote:
Yes, but did you already have knowledge of that number or google the number to find the photo? Same for captions or comments? I just find it hard to believe everyone posting had intimate knowledge about the number up next.....for example, I could post on 228 simply because I googled 228 and found this...

Or does it not matter? Guess that is my real question....
No brotha, it makes no difference. Use google, bing or yahoo, whatever to increase our count to 10,000.

I have absolutely no knowledge of the number, I am simply going out to find something that interests me about that number.

We would never get to 10,000 if the number actually had to mean something. It's just all in having a little fun and seeing who will post what for the next number.

Thanks for the participation.
Old 01-14-2010, 09:25 PM   #230
dookiexp
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Bell 230 Helicopter

dookiexp is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 09:26 PM   #231
KohanaKoa
Ambassador

Default RoyalJordanian A321-231 JY-AYK

Old 01-15-2010, 06:57 AM   #232
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26
Default Why count!

Quote:

For those that did not participate in the count back in wonderland, here is the purpose originally intended.

I recently was trying to see how far I could count before my mind wondered, and I lost count. It seems like an easy thing, just count. At first I could barely make it past two hundred before losing concentration. So I started to concentrate, to relax my busy mind, and I am able to count farther each time. So to answer the question “do you know anything about the number you post” no, it is mostly about counting, and you can post something about history that relates to the number, the meaning behind the number (enlighten us), or you can post an image that represents the number, or any other thing that you like, or nothing at all, just count. You will find that from time to time even here we lose count as some post the incorrect number corresponding to the thread count (here the thread count is the number to pay attention to). This is what counting to 10,000 was intended to be.

Have fun counting.

DM
Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 07:06 AM   #233
KohanaKoa
Ambassador

Default Kodak Instamatic 233

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly View Post
For those that did not participate in the count back in wonderland, here is the purpose originally intended.

I recently was tiring to see how far I could count before my mind wondered, and I lost count. It seems like an easy thing, just count. At first I could barely make it past two hundred before losing concentration. So I started to concentrate, to relax my busy mind, and I am able to count farther each time. So to answer the question “do you know anything about the number you post” no, it is mostly about counting, and you can post something about history that relates to the number, the meaning behind the number (enlighten us), or you can post an image that represents the number, or any other thing that you like, or nothing at all, just count. You will find that from time to time even here we lose count as some post the incorrect number corresponding to the thread count (here the thread count is the number to pay attention to). This is what counting to 10,000 was intended to be.

Have fun counting.

DM
Thanks for the clarification DM. I do find it a nice change of pace to visit this thread and try to find something of interest for the next number in line. I know that several times, Gman and I have battled through several numbers at once, and it is always fun when you see a response to this thread.
Old 01-15-2010, 07:12 AM   #234
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Default Heavy Metal #234

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohanaKoa View Post
Thanks for the clarification DM. I do find it a nice change of pace to visit this thread and try to find something of interest for the next number in line. I know that several times, Gman and I have battled through several numbers at once, and it is always fun when you see a response to this thread.

At some point there will be a time when many post at the same time, and you can see how the count becomes more difficult to keep up with, we have a few thousand more to go to test this theory.

DM
Old 01-15-2010, 07:46 AM   #235
KohanaKoa
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly View Post
At some point there will be a time when many post at the same time, and you can see how the count becomes more difficult to keep up with, we have a few thousand more to go to test this theory.

Well thanks alot DM, now I am friggin addicted to the count! Every time I see a new post, I have to reply and I must post a pic to go with it!! It is my new OCD...
Old 01-15-2010, 10:08 AM   #236
Guest120311-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 2747
My ECCIE Reviews

I enjoy when the number has some significant meaning to the poster or the poster has used some creativity.
I know I see numbers differently now too. Where is my camara?
Tess
Guest120311-2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 10:14 AM   #237
KohanaKoa
Ambassador

Old 01-15-2010, 10:52 AM   #238
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

2:38 has great meaning to me, it means I am headed to the gym on this rainy day.

and this too!
Heavy Metal #238
Old 01-15-2010, 11:25 AM   #239
KohanaKoa
Ambassador

Default hahaha, it says semen or that's seaman....

Old 01-15-2010, 12:32 PM   #240
KohanaKoa
Ambassador

Default Lotus Exige S 240

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women