Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70513
biomed161258
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453074
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47903
pyramider46370
bambino40528
CryptKicker37120
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-04-2015, 08:51 PM   #226
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
IB wanker proves that he is a mindless drone-bot by copying and pasting his comment twice in the same post, and just changing one word. What a loser! how can you guys claim any credibility when this idiot is on your side?

And if you must know, dick cheneys internet-bot, veteran education benefits make up only 2% of our military budget. so tell me, how does a military expenditure cut imply a drastic decrease in a component thats just 2% of the overall budget? You stupid ignorant drone-bot. I guess its true that machines cant be smarter than men, especially a machine kinked by Mr. Cheney.
And what about the healthcare portion of the military budget, shamman? How much of that 22% -- wait, that's 20% now -- you're bitching about goes towards funding the healthcare for the men and women who chose to serve their country in exchange for a modicum of healthcare, shamman?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 09:05 PM   #227
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
And what about the healthcare portion of the military budget, shamman? How much of that 22% -- wait, that's 20% now -- you're bitching about goes towards funding the healthcare for the men and women who chose to serve their country in exchange for a modicum of healthcare, shamman?
Turning tail now are we?

Thats 2% of the 20% you ignorant mindless dronebot. How fucking stupid are you?
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 09:10 PM   #228
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Turning tail now are we?

You'd be the one who is "turning tail" and "deflecting", shamman, because you were, in fact, conspicuously challenged on that point earlier, and you made no attempt to reply.
Old 03-04-2015, 09:11 PM   #229
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
You are the one that said that the majority on the country was against the war. You were lying and now that I pointed it out you want to whine. Grow the fuck up.
Did I say it was before the war? Matter of fact did I even mention the Iraq war? You are a stupid fucking dickhead just like the rest of your buttbuddies. No substance just plain lalala "my point is better than yours". Stupid idiot.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 11:49 PM   #230
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
....what the majority likes or dislikes means dick to me.
Quote:
....you point to public opinion before the war, as if that has any relevance....

Exhibits A and B: This is how libtards think. Fuck what the majority likes or dislikes. Fuck public opinion. We know what is right and good and moral and enlightened for everyone. Just because we live in a democracy doesn't mean we should suffer the indignity of having to sell our obviously superior ideas to the ignorant unwashed masses!

There it is folks. LIBTARD THINKING EXPOSED!

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 11:53 PM   #231
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Exhibits A and B: This is how libtards think. Fuck what the majority likes or dislikes. Fuck public opinion. We know what is right and good and moral and enlightened for everyone. Just because we live in a democracy doesn't mean we should suffer the indignity of having to sell our obviously superior ideas to the ignorant unwashed masses!

LIBTARD THINKING EXPOSED! There it is folks.

Well Lookey who we have here! It looks like chicken dick wanker logged out of his first account and logged into his LustyFAGGOT account to enlighten us with some more of his irrelevant bullshit. Have to say, good Job figuring out where the logout button is! didn't think you had it in you!
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 12:09 AM   #232
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:

There it is folks. LIBTARD THINKING EXPOSED!

And I suffer that indigity every day, you gruberized, odumbo minion cocksucker. Of course we know better than mouthbreathers. I bet you can't even chew gum and fart at the same time. The majority approved of slavery at one point in our nation's history. Does that make slavery right? Same goes for women's vote, minority vote, etc. The majority is often wrong on issues that matter. Republicans, on the other hand, don't think. Especially the christian ones, of which there are many. They simply point to a book and say 'god says it, I believe it' and that's the end of that. This magic book says gays are wrong. I shouldn't have to serve them in my store. WRONG!

Read up on democracy, you cockeyed jizzmop. Here's a link to get you started. Learn a little fucking something. So you can be proud of yourself. If the majority has all the power, the minority can be run roughshod over. You obviously don't know shit about democracy.

http://www.democracyweb.org/majority/principles.php
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 12:11 AM   #233
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Turning tail now are we?

If I'm going by every post of his I've ever seen... pretty goddamn, fucking stupid.
Old 03-05-2015, 12:14 AM   #234
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
If I'm going by every post of his I've ever seen... pretty goddamn, fucking stupid.
Check the mirror if you really want to see stupid, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
Old 03-05-2015, 04:37 AM   #235
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Did I say it was before the war? Matter of fact did I even mention the Iraq war? You are a stupid fucking dickhead just like the rest of your buttbuddies. No substance just plain lalala "my point is better than yours". Stupid idiot.
You can't be serious. You must have been talking about the Vietnam war. I know I won the argument when your well thought out response is "You are a stupid fucking dickhead just like the rest of your buttbuddies. No substance just plain lalala "my point is better than yours". Stupid idiot"
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 01:33 PM   #236
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
You can't be serious. You must have been talking about the Vietnam war. I know I won the argument when your well thought out response is "You are a stupid fucking dickhead just like the rest of your buttbuddies. No substance just plain lalala "my point is better than yours". Stupid idiot"
I know I won the argument

Hahaha sit down kiddo. You had a childish argument that was put in the ground the minute you started it. The only thing you could win is a big fat dick to choke on. Amateur.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 02:11 PM   #237
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
I am all for giving the private sector and free market a chance until it fails. And it certainly has in this case. Or we wouldnt have the highest costs for healthcare in the world and education costs that rank second in the world. Healthcare is not only the most expensive, its also the least effective. Tell me again how logic runs through this

Lookee here folks - another example of how libtards think!

For decades the federal government has been meddling in and throwing tax dollars at healthcare and higher education (student loans). Result? All this money has pumped college and healthcare costs into the stratosphere. So what does a libtard say? He points to the cost spiral and says look - here is proof that the private sector and free markets have failed! So we need to jump in and meddle some more! The way to fix the problems we created by throwing money around is - to throw MORE money at them!

The private sector has failed! Free markets don't work! But don't worry, we libtards are here to fix everything!

First you break it. Then you blame the private sector. Then you're in. Then you take over the whole shebang and tell everyone to quit complaining. After all, it's broken and someone has to fix it.

There you have it folks - LIBTARD THINKING EXPOSED AGAIN! That's the logic shammytard won't tell you about.

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 02:31 PM   #238
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:

For decades the federal government has been meddling in and throwing tax dollars at healthcare and higher education (student loans). Result? All this money has pumped college and healthcare costs into the stratosphere. So what does a libtard say? He points to the cost spiral and says look - here is proof that the private sector and free markets have failed! So we need to jump in and meddle some more! The way to fix the problems we created by throwing money around is - to throw MORE money at them!

The private sector has failed! Free markets don't work! But don't worry, we libtards are here to fix everything!

First you break it. Then you blame the private sector. Then you're in. Then you take over the whole shebang and tell everyone to quit complaining. After all, it's broken and someone has to fix it.

There you have it folks - LIBTARD THINKING EXPOSED AGAIN! That's the logic shammytard won't tell you about.

And the private sector had nothing at all to do with increasing costs... yeah, sure.

Here's an article for you. Over the last 80 years, the economy has performed better under Democrats than Republicans. And here's a little excerpt that reminded me of you and your butt buddy IB Dipshit:

“Reason and facts are sacrificed to opinion and myth. Demonstrable falsehoods are circulated and recycled as fact. Narrow minded opinion refuses to be subjected to thought and analysis."

And this is Forbes, no liberal rag.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/adamhart...vote-democrat/
Old 03-05-2015, 02:48 PM   #239
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
And the private sector had nothing at all to do with increasing costs... yeah, sure.

Here's an article for you. Over the last 80 years, the economy has performed better under Democrats than Republicans. And here's a little excerpt that reminded me of you and your butt buddy IB Dipshit:

“Reason and facts are sacrificed to opinion and myth. Demonstrable falsehoods are circulated and recycled as fact. Narrow minded opinion refuses to be subjected to thought and analysis."

And this is Forbes, no liberal rag.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/adamhart...vote-democrat/
It's you and your butt-buddies who are demonstrably holding to "opinion and myth" in the face of reason and overwhelming facts, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. Fuck, even your asinine claim that you "won" is a fucking myth spawned by your overdosing on the Odumbo jizz tinctured goofy juice you and your butt-buddies suck down, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
Old 03-05-2015, 02:52 PM   #240
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:

Tell me LustyIdiot, why is it that our hospitals and physicians (A factor that makes up more than 50% of our healthcare spending) charge a LOT more than other countries in the OECD. Last time I checked Doctors weren't taxed more by the government in the United States than, let's say, France? Nor were Hospitals receving more funding or getting taxed more by the GOVERNMENT? So tell me LustyIdiot, where in your argument do you factor the (free market) supply of doctors as a monopolistic(oligopolistic) factor in them charging us higher in Healthcare costs? What about the rising healthcare costs in the U.S. did the government cause that as well? Why is it that 25% of our hospital costs are spending on administrative costs? compared to the significantly lower number in other countries (16% England, 12% canada). Last time I checked our taxes on incomes aren't much changed from England or Canada?

You are a childish idiot, LustyFAG. You should stay lapping at the heels of your retarded master IB wanker.
shanm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women