Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70687
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60220
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35684
Mojojo33117

Old 02-02-2018, 12:05 PM   #211
VitaMan
BANNED

Encounters: 69

Boiler room investment houses are full of brokers with Series 7 licenses. 40 brokers in a space the size of rapper 50 Cent's bathroom (included that for Sistern Chapel). On the phone. Selling worthless penny stocks and anything else that makes a buck.

License - smishens
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 12:48 PM   #212
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
Boiler room investment houses are full of brokers with Series 7 licenses. 40 brokers in a space the size of rapper 50 Cent's bathroom (included that for Sistern Chapel). On the phone. Selling worthless penny stocks and anything else that makes a buck.

License - smishens
You obviously don't know how this shit works today. Stop watching too much TV...I saw the movie "Boiler Room" too. It's a movie, not reality anymore. I also saw the "Sopranos" as well. If that's what you think the only thing people do with a Series 7 now, I just don't know what to tell ya

Just curious, what the fuck do you do for a living with your ignorant ass? I ask for my own entertainment because you seem really dumb Mr. License - smishens. And you seem really bitter about not have any licenses. I'm guessing you didn't pass the test you kept failing to get a license. Was it a driver's license? Just say it and it stays between us
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 03:38 PM   #213
VitaMan
BANNED

I really don't have time for you, but I will answer this once. I am a retired investor, and could buy anything I want, including the OP boat, which is what this thread was about, until you hijacked it. Before retiring, I was a Series 7 licensed broker at one of the blue chip firms. That was fine, until the branch manager wanted everyone to sell "the stock of the day". I wasn't going to kiss his ass. I've traded options and commodities for years. Last month I made 400% in one week trading Google options. Is any Series 7 broker going to call up and show me how to do that ? No, they are going to see how to get their highest commission.

If you ate more vegetables, maybe you could get your IQ up to the level of a plant.

So proud of your degrees, you have to keep commenting on them - just like women who have fake tits. But likely, you are a 4 eyed cpa who has trouble finding a woman's ass. When was the last time you saw a naked woman ? Not a single review. Guess you are so busy at work, kissing your bosses ass, you wouldn't know what to do with one.

This is eccie - do you even know what the initials stand for ?
Old 02-02-2018, 03:52 PM   #214
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
I really don't have time for you, but I will answer this once. I am a retired investor, and could buy anything I want, including the OP boat, which is what this thread was about, until you hijacked it.
What the fuck is a retired investor? I've never even heard of that shit before. I don't care about your bullshit answer, but you're not Warren Buffett clown. You retards are just too easy who hate me in this thread. You shouldn't have joined the party dipshit. You fucking idiots just can't help yourselves while falling for my games. You seem angry. Are you crying? I hope so. Next

And yeah Vita, I hijacked the fuck out of this thread. I've already admitted that. I wanted the fools like you to join the party. How boring would this thread be if I did not add my awesomeness to it? Retards like you can't stand me. I love it

And just for the record, I honestly don't even know who my boss is at my firm. They just let me be to run my own service line. Sorry you had to be a bitch to a boss. I don't have that problem
Old 02-02-2018, 04:44 PM   #215
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Boss Anal treating you well, then. Foooking awesome.
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 04:48 PM   #216
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:

License - smishens

Ugh not sure what that means and not to brag because I am humble but I live in a million dollar house. and the truth of the matter is there are 2 providers on this site that can testify to that. One because she knows me and another because she's been to my house on my terms...lol if I ask her to she could blow this wide open But i do not have a yacht nor can I afford one lol
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 04:51 PM   #217
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
What the fuck is a retired investor
Not gonna lie that shit is funny as fuck...there is no such thing as a retired investor...vitaman you need to clarify
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 04:58 PM   #218
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryWeakly View Post
Boss Anal treating you well, then. Foooking awesome.
Typical washed up hooker response. How much did you charge your clients for anal for your nasty ass back in the day? Don't be shy and be honest for once with your mandle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Not gonna lie that shit is funny as fuck...there is no such thing as a retired investor...vitaman you need to clarify
I was just curious what the fuck he meant. It really made no sense to me. Really, what is a retired investor? He's a retired investor and rambles the other way about it. These retards crack me up when they get their feelings hurt and they go crazy and start making no sense and they start making up shit...just FYI Vita, if you have a penny in the stock market, you are still a current and not a retired investor dipshit
Old 02-02-2018, 05:19 PM   #219
shinepro
BANNED

Encounters: 15

I don't believe we are talking about 2 million dollar yachts in here. Hey love the thread but this dick measuring is insane. Great, you got way more money than I'll ever have, glad for you now who truly gives a fuck. Is there an annual award for trick of the year. Hey Johnny? When you grow up what do you want to do? I'm going to be so successful, make boatloads of money then buy pussy! C'mon guys but hey thanks for the entertainment. Shidd be a real g and invite her and her boyfriend on a week trip. Pay her rate and negotiate when you can have your time with her in between her fucking her boyfriend for free. Toodles....
shinepro is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 05:27 PM   #220
shinepro
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Sisto don't get into this pissing contest with these cats. I'm glad you came up. Really, but we all know money really don't move chicks. They get it from dudes like me then roll and pay for evathing with the guy that really moves them. It's a crazy life. And even crazier is if you don't fuck the papa off your children will squander that shidd in a year if they ain't been trained right. But hey I'm going to chew on this popcawn and break open piggy Banks to see women and let you ballers have the flo. I'm not that dude....and I'm good with that!
shinepro is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 06:57 PM   #221
VitaMan
BANNED

Investing is not a job.. Learn to understand the language. Guess they don't teach that at....you know where.

Anyone knowing anything about finance and investing would know that.

It's time to call it - 3 degrees - educated - fake (but we already knew that).
Old 02-02-2018, 08:46 PM   #222
Guest033019
Account Disabled

User ID: 408652
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Lmao retired investor that's an undercover hater if you ask me bahahahaha
Guest033019 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 08:54 PM   #223
Guest033019
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=Mythos;1060452958]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
A little about me,

I am a Caucasian male, back side of middle age, no church, dislikes his deceased father, divorced, two children with limited custody rights. I am very needy of approval, so much that I am either disclosing or inventing all of this so that I may have attention. I continue; I have (3) Ivy League degrees, although I'm not sure where the actual colleges are located. I am an ignorant lemming who follows the lead and climbs the bandwagon of morons. I'm not very bright. I am a partner in a global firm that does high net worth clients with $50M and above with over 200,000 employees either KPMG, PWC or Deloitte. I am awake all hours to be available to my asian client. My net worth is no where near my clientele but I do get my taxes done for free as a partner's perk. I have a CPA, CFA, and the series 7 and 63. I have one retort to any post on this board "stupid hooker mandals"- this is hilarious, intelligent and effective in my own mind. Donkey-boy is my number one ikky and that keeps me warm at night./QUOTE]
Your history is all 3 available saggy skin holes of a high dollar whore who obviously benefited off a low dollar whore for marketing and so you outted her and her friends to get you to the pathetic full time mandle handle... Yea you're awesome tummy Marie made all that money but couldn't fix that oatmeal cookie stomach lmao Because you ain't shit... You want to fuck with me this time I will fuck you're whole life up I remember our trip & address to CC so fuck with me you whore..
Old 02-02-2018, 08:55 PM   #224
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne View Post
Lmao retired investor that's an undercover hater if you ask me bahahahaha

He's probably salty this thread is getting more attention and replies in the Sandbox than all his dumb ass threads combined
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 08:56 PM   #225
Guest033019
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I don't go to the extremes you go to but I will if need to be leave me the fuck alone hoe!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women