Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 03-13-2022, 10:45 AM   #211
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Let's not wait for you to find it.

2021 saw an increase in coal production of 14%, Biden's admin defended Trump-era coal rules and have also rejected calls to place a moratorium on coal leasing on public lands. He's pushing carbon capture for coal plants rather than outright calling for immediate conversion to alternatives.

Does that sound like an aggressive, short-term elimination of fossil fuels?

Does that sound like he's been hijacked by the extremists on the left to take immediate, "militant" action against the coal industry and pushing a full throated endorsement of the Green New Deal?
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2022, 11:20 AM   #212
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

https://www.eenews.net/articles/how-...2-regulations/

Yes.... just as obama promised to shut down the coal industry so is biden..
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2022, 11:38 AM   #213
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
https://www.eenews.net/articles/how-...2-regulations/

Yes.... just as obama promised to shut down the coal industry so is biden..
And the only reason Senile Biden hasn't been able to succeed doing this is Joe Manchin and the Coal Miners Union

Coal-state Democrat set to scupper Biden clean energy plans

President Joe Biden is likely to abandon a clean energy programme that was the centrepiece of his efforts to tackle greenhouse gas emissions at home, US media reported, because of opposition from a swing-vote Democratic senator from a state with a historically large coal industry.

Funding to replace coal- and gas-fired plants with wind, solar and nuclear generation was part of a massive budget bill that Biden is struggling to get through Congress.

The New York Times reported that White House staff members are now rewriting the legislation without the $150bn clean energy provision, on the expectation that they will not be able to pass the original version because of staunch opposition from the West Virginia senator Joe Manchin.

https://www.theguardian.com/environm...n-energy-plans

Gristle is doing what he always does - trying to change the subject and toss out misinformation. What he fails to mention is the increased use of coal is being driven by surging natural gas prices and an energy crisis that’s forcing countries to burn dirtier fuels to keep up with demand.

So the increase use of coal is not something Senile Biden encouraged - but is something he caused with his war on oil and gas
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2022, 11:41 AM   #214
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Chizzy, Jim Bridger Unit 2 is one of the prototypical examples of an old, inefficient coal unit that's been slated to convert to gas because it makes more sense than just going towards carbon capture or shutting it down fully which would have a substantial impact on the generating capacity in Wyoming if not replaced.

Pacificorp worked with Wyoming to resubmit a revised plan to the EPA.

The plans to convert were made back when Trump was president. Pacificorp reviews it's 20 year operation plans every 2 years to ensure it's reading the tea leaves and figuring out how to provide the best coverage and cost structures to support its customer-base. Those in the industry know that fleet management is critical

I suggest you look at the publicly released info from the IFP's and take into context how power generators make their decisions on their generating mix by source and their fleet portfolios
Old 03-13-2022, 11:46 AM   #215
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Ye Christ! ... "... Figueroa hooker" - almost spilled me beer from laughing!

You're trying, HD... But still too much contortion from you
as you continue to defend Biden's energy policy.
The mates here do READ TOO - and are quicker than Jack-the-lad
with FACTS to support their claims.

Now one of the problems here in PA is the SKY HIGH Gas Tax
- that Gov. Wolf (such a rather appropriate name) does NOT want to lower.
The Dems in PA have yet to meet a tax that they don't fancy.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2022, 12:05 PM   #216
DrivesAllDay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
Now one of the problems here in PA is the SKY HIGH Gas Tax
- that Gov. Wolf (such a rather appropriate name) does NOT want to lower.
The Dems in PA have yet to meet a tax that they don't fancy.

#### Salty

Which is why I support legalizing Cannabis. Even though it would be taxed, I also doubt it would alleviate taxes in state from other sources. But at least the tax revenue from it would distract people when they realize the state misused taxes from other things elsewhere.

But if they legalized it, what would they use for promises during the next election? Besides that, we have tolls coming to 79, so it'll be a few years before they complain those tolls aren't enough. So maybe in another 10 years?
DrivesAllDay is online now   Quote
Old 03-13-2022, 01:38 PM   #217
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
I mean it's really not Biden's fault...
Haha, you reveal yourself with that remark. You're basically running interference for Biden, trying to cover for his bad policies and ineptitude.

Look, if you said "it's not ENTIRELY Biden's fault" I would have to agree. But you want to absolve him and his bone-headed anti-energy policy decisions from ANY responsibility for the painful upward spiral in oil & gas prices, which of course is a patently ridiculous and losing argument.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2022, 01:40 PM   #218
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Chizzy, my apologies. IFP's should be IRP's. That's a fat finger typo.

Also, the 2019 plan was to shutter Bridger Unit 1 in 2024 and Unit 2 in 2028 as part of their decade long discussions with state and federal regulators, but the EPA under Trump didn't sign off on the plan and they started looking at trying to convert, as the economics of the change would let the keep those units in play until 2037 as gas fired plants, as per the final 2021 plan.

I made a mistake there on the finalization date for the conversion plan. I forgot they were going to decomission the units entirely and convert other units to gas while increasing their solar and battery storage capacity, along with refinements to the nearby wind farm. They will convert to gas with carbon capture in the interim
Old 03-13-2022, 02:08 PM   #219
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

https://t.me/TheRealKimShady/49951
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2022, 02:36 PM   #220
bambino
Valued Poster

https://t.me/rrndaily/217064
Old 03-13-2022, 02:44 PM   #221
bambino
Valued Poster

https://t.me/rrndaily/217265
Old 03-13-2022, 06:03 PM   #222
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

You link to telegram, but do you realize it was created by Russians in the first place?
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2022, 06:40 PM   #223
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawbtngr546 View Post
You link to telegram, but do you realize it was created by Russians in the first place?
Yes I do. But they don’t censor people. Imagine that. Are you enjoying your trips to the gas station? $5 a gallon by April.
Old 03-13-2022, 06:55 PM   #224
Loretta77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Are we supposed to reject everything Russian? Do we blame the entire nation for an evil dictator? Wouldn’t this same example be considered Asian hate if we rejected everything Chinese because of the corruption of their leadership?
Loretta77 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2022, 08:36 PM   #225
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loretta77 View Post
Are we supposed to reject everything Russian? Do we blame the entire nation for an evil dictator? Wouldn’t this same example be considered Asian hate if we rejected everything Chinese because of the corruption of their leadership?
well I may be wrong but I think russia is the or one of the largest exporters of cobalt which ironically is needed for the push for electric cars (which is stupid imho)
chizzy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women