Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 390
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41485
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35847
Mojojo33117

Old 06-14-2023, 10:56 PM   #211
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Hmmm. So I think this latest indictment is a mistake. If I was ''in charge'', I would have passed. Georgia is a much stronger case, IMO. Wait for that.

Bullet points on why I would have NOT brought charges.

1. He's guilty, but ''not really''. Trump could have declassified the Docs. He didn't do it the ''proper'' way, and seemed to admit it on tape. Yeah, so? That is a soft legal point at best.

2. He had some classified docs in boxes. Might have showed a couple, to a couple of people. So? Was anyone harmed, any real secret dessiminated? No evidence of it. Find me something that was egregiously passed on.

3. All of us here are Fucking Felons in Texas, according to the dipshit assumption that we aid trafficking by posting here. Just because a law exists, doesn't make it worthy or right.. Or punishable. Espionage Act of 1917? Please.

4. Hillary Clinton acid washed her 33,000 emails. Biden, Pence, Bill Clinton, Obama all took Documents home. Don't tell me ''yeah, but they cooperated''. Fuck. Nobody gave a rat's ass that they took anything, docs, furniture, whatever.

5. Trump was given a chance to hand it all over, strike a plea deal. Why didn't he?
Because he didn't really think he did anything wrong. Did he? Sort of. But are we guilty, here on ECCIE? Just because a letter of a law claims you're guilty, and you can quote a line from it, doesn't make it actionable. A Procrustean effort can find a crime almost anywhere. Like the Cop who stops you for no turn signal, then socks you with no Insurance, bad brake light, out of date inspection, and 20 more things. 31 counts of the indictment could have been just ONE

6. There are many failed ''get Trump'' efforts before. Russia, Russia, Russia, the Mueller Report, 2 impeachments, wiretapping his Hotel. Why add another flimsy charge?

7. The Trial will likely be delayed past next election. Trump is stronger since the indictment, and may pardon himself.

8. Hunter Biden. If 1/10 of that is proveable, it makes Trump look like Mickey Mouse. That shit might have fallen off the public radar, but not now. It's get even time.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2023, 06:08 AM   #212
Vanilla Gorilla
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1s_PLdGOcI&pp=ygUjdHVja2VyIGN hcmxzb24gb24gdHdpdHRlciBlcGlzb 2RlIDM%3D

Thanks for that well written and thought provoking analysis Chung. I believe that you are correct in everything that you just posted. Whats going on in politics and the world today isn't about any one person. Its about good versus evil. That's were the battle is. America has turned it's back against god. The people involved are just pawns in this global geo political chessboard. Keep up the good work soldier. Unfortunately for all of us it's going to get much worse before it gets better.
Vanilla Gorilla is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2023, 06:33 AM   #213
Look-at-Stupid
BANNED

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1s_PLdGOcI&pp=ygUjdHVja2VyIGN hcmxzb24gb24gdHdpdHRlciBlcGlzb 2RlIDM%3D

Thanks for that well written and thought provoking analysis Chung. I believe that you are correct in everything that you just posted. Whats going on in politics and the world today isn't about any one person. Its about good versus evil. That's were the battle is. America has turned it's back against god. The people involved are just pawns in this global geo political chessboard. Keep up the good work soldier. Unfortunately for all of us it's going to get much worse before it gets better.
Gee little black sambo primate, which god? Man has invented over 5400 thru the years. Now that we have science we can explain all of those things attributed to gods in the past such as bad weather.

Where is your proof?
Look-at-Stupid is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2023, 07:36 AM   #214
Look-at-Stupid
BANNED

And yes, it is a war of good VS bad. The bad being conspiracy theory morons who ignore facts like the one that your BOY, and I do mean boy, lost the 2020 election. His punks then tried to stage a coup at his urging. The BOY also is on tape telling the Georgia AG to FIND 11,700 votes to sway the election.

Yes, there was election tampering. And it is all too obvious who did it, so save me your whackadoodle videos that have no basis in truth.

Your boy should be in prison for that alone, plus his numbeous other crimes.
Old 06-18-2023, 02:28 PM   #215
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Hmmm. So I think this latest indictment is a mistake. If I was ''in charge'', I would have passed. Georgia is a much stronger case, IMO. Wait for that.

Bullet points on why I would have NOT brought charges.

1. He's guilty, but ''not really''. Trump could have declassified the Docs. He didn't do it the ''proper'' way, and seemed to admit it on tape. Yeah, so? That is a soft legal point at best.

2. He had some classified docs in boxes. Might have showed a couple, to a couple of people. So? Was anyone harmed, any real secret dessiminated? No evidence of it. Find me something that was egregiously passed on.

3. All of us here are Fucking Felons in Texas, according to the dipshit assumption that we aid trafficking by posting here. Just because a law exists, doesn't make it worthy or right.. Or punishable. Espionage Act of 1917? Please.

4. Hillary Clinton acid washed her 33,000 emails. Biden, Pence, Bill Clinton, Obama all took Documents home. Don't tell me ''yeah, but they cooperated''. Fuck. Nobody gave a rat's ass that they took anything, docs, furniture, whatever.

5. Trump was given a chance to hand it all over, strike a plea deal. Why didn't he?
Because he didn't really think he did anything wrong. Did he? Sort of. But are we guilty, here on ECCIE? Just because a letter of a law claims you're guilty, and you can quote a line from it, doesn't make it actionable. A Procrustean effort can find a crime almost anywhere. Like the Cop who stops you for no turn signal, then socks you with no Insurance, bad brake light, out of date inspection, and 20 more things. 31 counts of the indictment could have been just ONE

6. There are many failed ''get Trump'' efforts before. Russia, Russia, Russia, the Mueller Report, 2 impeachments, wiretapping his Hotel. Why add another flimsy charge?

7. The Trial will likely be delayed past next election. Trump is stronger since the indictment, and may pardon himself.

8. Hunter Biden. If 1/10 of that is proveable, it makes Trump look like Mickey Mouse. That shit might have fallen off the public radar, but not now. It's get even time.

excellent points. while the GA case might be stronger the more that comes out about 2020 isn't good for Democrats and GA and actually favors Trump. i don't think that call to Raffenburger is a case for any crimes.

all of this is to tie up Trump with court dates to prevent him from campaigning. yes, this is election interference by Biden and the DOJ. and their lackeys in NYC.

Hunter Biden has been cashing in on daddy for years along with his uncles and it wouldn't surprise me Beau Biden was in on it too and documents show that he was getting a cut.

no one puts up millions without wanting something for it. at best if it's for some business favor it's still a bribe and illegal at worst it's treason.

the 2020 election wasn't even remotely fair. it was rigged in every way possible right in front of everyone to see. the media and big tech clearly promoted false stories about Trump like the nonsense about his trip to Paris in 2017 claiming the Marines buried in France were "losers". this "story" surfaced three years later right in the stretch run of the election, a planted story same as the "Russian bounty" lie, just name name a few. Big tech tried to suppress the laptop story by censuring it on twitter, we know this as fact now. then those 51 intel operatives made their intentionally bogus claim about "Russian disinformation" to once again interfere against Trump in favor of Biden. did the DNC in the swing states stuff ballots for days to sway the count? Damn right they did. unless you want to believe that for 5 days after the election tranches of ballots come in all 9-1 Biden and without any down ballot votes for either party. no one steals an election like the DNC. even the Chinese are envious.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2023, 07:42 AM   #216
Look-at-Stupid
BANNED

Where is your proof of this "election rigging?" People like you need to be sterilized....at best. Must suck huh, you claim it is a fair election when your boy wins, when he loses it is rigged. childish moron!!
Old 06-20-2023, 12:41 PM   #217
oral_dlites
Premium Access

Encounters: 118

Trump is a megalomaniac.look up the definition. He has a cult following on his truth social. These people only get their news from truth social. Famous megalomaniacs include: Hitler, Alexander the great, Genghis Khan and Napoleon Bonaparte.
oral_dlites is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2023, 01:08 PM   #218
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid View Post
Where is your proof of this "election rigging?" People like you need to be sterilized....at best. Must suck huh, you claim it is a fair election when your boy wins, when he loses it is rigged. childish moron!!

typical response as usual.

btw the Democrats claimed 2016 was rigged because Trump won.

it's a fact the media influenced the election with years of fake stories like the "Russian bounty" story and the story Trump refused to go to the Marine cemetery in France in 2017. how interesting this totally bogus story came out in late 2020 just in time to influence the election.

my advice to you is don't believe everything the press claim especially about Trump.
Old 06-21-2023, 01:44 PM   #219
oral_dlites
Premium Access

Encounters: 118

Christie is one tough cookie and as smart as they come. He governed a blue state that was nearly bankrupt and made some very tough decisions to tackle the entitlement pension programs and property taxes. At the end, he was not very popular with the NJ voters. Of course, he took away their candy.
He is a pragmatic conservative. As president, he will address the spending the democrats have brought upon us. And, yes, there will be pain. What is the alternative?
oral_dlites is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2023, 07:31 AM   #220
Plains45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by oral_dlites View Post
Christie is one tough cookie and as smart as they come. He governed a blue state that was nearly bankrupt and made some very tough decisions to tackle the entitlement pension programs and property taxes. At the end, he was not very popular with the NJ voters. Of course, he took away their candy.
He is a pragmatic conservative. As president, he will address the spending the democrats have brought upon us. And, yes, there will be pain. What is the alternative?
Christie is the most practical conservative.

As for spending? Both sides run up deficits, it's just a difference of where they allocate money. GOP leans more into defense, lowers taxes and reduces social safety nets. Dems lean away from defense, put a little more in social safety nets and raise taxes on people that already know how to evade taxes.

Neither side is conservative on spending and both would get criticized to high hell if they REALLY reduced spending.
Plains45 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2023, 11:59 AM   #221
Soccerjunky
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

I vote Republican, but I have to ask, is there no line that Trump can cross where he will lose your vote?

He took without authority, refused to give back, lied about having, then showed Top Secret contingent Pentagon battle plans for Iran to someone without security clearance - ON TAPE, no less - then acknowledged it was still Top Secret and was not declassified.

If a Democrat former president did something like this, I'd HOPE you'd be calling for his head. Why is this any different? Or are our most important state secrets fair game to steal and share if the person mishandling them is one of your own?

And as Republicans, will we accept ANYTHING that Mr. T does? Is there NO line he cannot cross and keep our support?

Will Hurd is my pick for Republican candidate for President! He's sensible and smart. https://www.willbhurd.com/ And why not put another ex-CIA candidate, Evan McMullin, on the ticket as his VP.
Soccerjunky is online now   Quote
Old 06-23-2023, 03:36 PM   #222
Look-at-Stupid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
typical response as usual.

btw the Democrats claimed 2016 was rigged because Trump won.

it's a fact the media influenced the election with years of fake stories like the "Russian bounty" story and the story Trump refused to go to the Marine cemetery in France in 2017. how interesting this totally bogus story came out in late 2020 just in time to influence the election.

my advice to you is don't believe everything the press claim especially about Trump.

Yes, VERY typical response, you can't back your bullshit. And I don't need your advice conspiracy theory boy.

Have you even read the Mueller report? Guarantee you have not.
Old 06-23-2023, 05:51 PM   #223
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Yes, VERY typical response, you can't back your bullshit. And I don't need your advice conspiracy theory boy.

Have you even read the Mueller report? Guarantee you have not.

the Mueller report is a nothing burger full of bullshit. it found no collusion and Mueller's claims of "obstruction" are laughable crap.

jimmie "longshanks" comey was intentionally leaking info to the press that Mueller then cited as "fact" which they were nothing but made up crap and he eventually got formally reprimanded for it.

Trump shoulda executed him for high treason

the steel dossier is classic russian disinformation because Chris Steele a limey former MI6 intel analyst got this fictional load of made up shit from his russkie contacts including the "story" of the pee tape nonsense. they made it all up then the fbi used it to get FISA warrants without by law disclosing it was Clinton campaign political work. oh did i mention the first FISA request to spy on Trump got rejected and they re-filed it including the unverified steele dossier and it got approved.

no election interference here!!!

oh and since steele is a limey that's actually election interference by a foreign national knowingly paid for by the Clinton campaign.

them's the facts, jack!

bahahahhaaaaaa
Old 06-24-2023, 08:26 AM   #224
Look-at-Stupid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
the Mueller report is a nothing burger full of bullshit. it found no collusion and Mueller's claims of "obstruction" are laughable crap.

jimmie "longshanks" comey was intentionally leaking info to the press that Mueller then cited as "fact" which they were nothing but made up crap and he eventually got formally reprimanded for it.

Trump shoulda executed him for high treason

the steel dossier is classic russian disinformation because Chris Steele a limey former MI6 intel analyst got this fictional load of made up shit from his russkie contacts including the "story" of the pee tape nonsense. they made it all up then the fbi used it to get FISA warrants without by law disclosing it was Clinton campaign political work. oh did i mention the first FISA request to spy on Trump got rejected and they re-filed it including the unverified steele dossier and it got approved.

no election interference here!!!

oh and since steele is a limey that's actually election interference by a foreign national knowingly paid for by the Clinton campaign.

them's the facts, jack!

bahahahhaaaaaa
You're a first rate moron and should seriously consider killing yourself.
Old 06-24-2023, 01:24 PM   #225
Aoi
meh

Encounters: 170

Quote:
You're a first rate moron and should seriously consider killing yourself.
You're back? I already destroyed your arguments from before.
Aoi is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women