Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60572
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48537
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42104
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-07-2018, 03:28 PM   #211
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
There's a "presumption" that the whole military would lockstep along with the instructions given by the CIC, but the discussion about it being useless to resist as a means of marginalizing or interpreting the 2nd Amendment is ridiculous at best. The best argument against disarmament is the one being offered today based on the FACTS coming out about the failure of the GovernmentS (several levels) to protect citizens and their children in a public (government) building funded by the taxpaying citizens.

It appears that many of the same people calling for disarmament are the same ones who failed to provide the protection of Government to the citizens they wish to disarm. Whether it's "unwillingness" or just plain incompetence it doesn't matter. The result is the same.

In fact attempting to blame it on the weapons (or style of weapon) is merely a diversion from the reality of their failure to PROTECT.
I never said it would be useless. I did say that with all the regulations that are already in place "We the People" are compromised far greater than you estimate.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 05:22 PM   #212
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Now you're just making up shit .... did you wait for the "page" to turn before you started MISQUOTING and MISSTATING what I posted.
You weren't misquoted. Snip, snip, snip!

Quote:
Quote:
That person gets checked at security check point and has to enter THE DOOR!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
I normally do not agree with LL but on this one I do. You on the other hand are simply twisting his words to say whatever you want. He did not say set it up at one entrance and allow others to be unguarded there are schools all over that have been built or modified to do exactly what he is proposing. But you would rather just go with the "guns-O-plenty" method first.
Yeah, he did say security check point at THE DOOR, M T Brain Socket.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 01:34 AM   #213
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I never said it would be useless. I did say that with all the regulations that are already in place "We the People" are compromised far greater than you estimate.
I try to avoid "estimating" based on no facts.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 01:41 AM   #214
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Black"]You weren't misquoted.
Have you ever "snipped" a "hot" perimeter fence? You're too easy.

And on top of that ... if you are really concerned ...

.. and since you brought up prisons .... they know how also.

Keep struggling for relevance. This is the 21st Century. You don't have to do this any more.

And the great thing about cameras and monitor systems hooked up to computers is they can be remotely accessed and transmitted to LE off premises if appropriate, as well as documenting the intrusion for prosecution.

That's why businesses and people have monitored security systems to stop people at the perimeter.

But, I know, you'd rather play OK Corral with children's lives to prove your "prowess" with your gun.

And "yes" ... I posted "THE DOOR" ... in fact this afternoon I'm passing through "THE DOOR" to the security check manned by law enforcement officers with weapons for verification and "inspection" in a government building. Didn't you have to do that in the military, also?

Florida Legislature disagrees with you about "arming teachers"! Let's see if the Governor signs.
Old 03-08-2018, 07:27 AM   #215
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Well not to be a Buzz Kill for those that are against Arming Teachers but in Callisburg Texas teachers have been armed for several years. I never thought I would see such an article but there's the link below.

Jim

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/23/healt...rnd/index.html
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 07:30 AM   #216
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Well not to be a Buzz Kill for those that are against Arming Teachers but in Callisburg Texas teachers have been armed for several years. I never thought I would see such an article but there's the link below.

Jim

They do in Argyle ISD too.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 08:02 AM   #217
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

Jim

I know there are some districts that will allow it. In one of these threads I mentioned having a conversation with a school safety consultant (former school police chief of long standing) who met with a school board in S.E. Texas not long after Columbine and advised that they were going to have to ban long guns in truck windows in the school student parking lot. The board members told him they'd all get defeated in the next election if they did that.

A difference is. Many of these communities have a long history of gun possession and use in their family and so do the teachers who carry them. I also suspect the students demonstrate greater respect for the teachers than most urban schools. The teachers probably know how to keep their weapon safe and don't need "bio-tech" shit to protect it from being used by the wrong person. But if the district requires a "trigger lock" then it's useless in an emergency.
Old 03-08-2018, 08:21 AM   #218
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I know there are some districts that will allow it. In one of these threads I mentioned having a conversation with a school safety consultant (former school police chief of long standing) who met with a school board in S.E. Texas not long after Columbine and advised that they were going to have to ban long guns in truck windows in the school student parking lot. The board members told him they'd all get defeated in the next election if they did that.

A difference is. Many of these communities have a long history of gun possession and use in their family and so do the teachers who carry them. I also suspect the students demonstrate greater respect for the teachers than most urban schools. The teachers probably know how to keep their weapon safe and don't need "bio-tech" shit to protect it from being used by the wrong person. But if the district requires a "trigger lock" then it's useless in an emergency.
Well all I have to say is if it works for them, all the power to them.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 08:32 AM   #219
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
How do you know any "estimate" I put on it? You don't!

But you apparently have the belief that #1 the "military" would side with the Liberals, #2 that ALL the military would actively participate in slaughtering their neighbors, and #3 that those opposing the establishment would not receive outside help.

There are some fairly intense and resourceful folks off the grid.
Old 03-08-2018, 08:59 AM   #220
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Have you ever "snipped" a "hot" perimeter fence? You're too easy.

And on top of that ... if you are really concerned ...

.. and since you brought up prisons .... they know how also.

Keep struggling for relevance. This is the 21st Century. You don't have to do this any more.

And the great thing about cameras and monitor systems hooked up to computers is they can be remotely accessed and transmitted to LE off premises if appropriate, as well as documenting the intrusion for prosecution.

That's why businesses and people have monitored security systems to stop people at the perimeter.

But, I know, you'd rather play OK Corral with children's lives to prove your "prowess" with your gun.

And "yes" ... I posted "THE DOOR" ... in fact this afternoon I'm passing through "THE DOOR" to the security check manned by law enforcement officers with weapons for verification and "inspection" in a government building. Didn't you have to do that in the military, also?

Florida Legislature disagrees with you about "arming teachers"! Let's see if the Governor signs.
You'll need to cite instances where schools are using electric fences and paying the high insurance premiums to employee electric fences around young students for your argument to be cogent and rational.

However, FYI, there are several good books out that describe how WWII POWs, 18 to 25 year-olds, who, under the watchful eyes of armed guards, weren't supposed to be able to sneak around and cut through the perimeter wire with tools they weren't supposed to have ... but did.
Old 03-08-2018, 09:00 AM   #221
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:

Gun Free Zones were federal law in 1990, years before columbine.

He spoke to a school board after columbine to advisee them they need to ban them?

They said they would lose the election if they did?

I'm having trouble with your dates.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 09:51 AM   #222
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You weren't misquoted. Snip, snip, snip!

Yeah, he did say security check point at THE DOOR, M T Brain Socket.
Did he say "A" door or one of the doors? No, he said "THE" door. You are either knew what he meant or you are as big of idiot as you present yourself to be. I have always thought you were just being difficult, I guess you are a Dotard.While I may have quite a bit of conflict with LL I respect that he has common sense at least. There is no end to how far some of you trumpsters. will go.
Old 03-08-2018, 10:01 AM   #223
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
How do you know any "estimate" I put on it? You don't!

But you apparently have the belief that #1 the "military" would side with the Liberals, #2 that ALL the military would actively participate in slaughtering their neighbors, and #3 that those opposing the establishment would not receive outside help.

There are some fairly intense and resourceful folks off the grid.
So if Trump decides to confiscate our guns, that would make him a liberal? Just when I though you had good sense. AS for your estimate, I am not IB. I actually comprehend what you are saying. And history shows you can get folks to turn on their fellow citizens much easier than you think.
Old 03-08-2018, 10:08 AM   #224
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Did he say "A" door or one of the doors? No, he said "THE" door. You are either knew what he meant or you are as big of idiot as you present yourself to be. I have always thought you were just being difficult, I guess you are a Dotard.While I may have quite a bit of conflict with LL I respect that he has common sense at least. There is no end to how far some of you trumpsters. will go.
"Door" -- singular -- not plural, you genuinely stupid and disingenuous SOB.

Quote:
So if Trump decides to confiscate our guns, that would make him a liberal? Just when I though you had good sense. AS for your estimate, I am not IB. I actually comprehend what you are saying. And history shows you can get folks to turn on their fellow citizens much easier than you think.
You're in a class of extraordinarily stupid all by yourself, M T Brain Socket.
Old 03-08-2018, 10:33 AM   #225
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well all I have to say is if it works for them, all the power to them.

Jim
That's an issue with many aspects of public education. That has been one basis for decentralizing public education in this country away from the Fed's Education Department with a "one size fits all" approach. Some regions may be better suited for one solution while others not so good.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women