Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162593
Yssup Rider60393
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48450
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41606
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35981
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-16-2017, 10:08 AM   #211
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 117

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post

FACTS

1. Trump associates and/or campaign officials were electronically surveilled prior to January 20, 2017.

2. This surveillance was carried out/compiled by US intelligence agencies working for the Obama administration.

3. Those US intelligence agencies sent reports summarizing the results of such eavesdropping to the Obama White House, where they were read by Susan Rice and others.

4. Such summaries were often written in a way making it easy to identify the Trump officials without unmasking them.

5. On multiple occasions, Susan Rice, John Brennan and Samantha Powers requested unmasking of the names of the Trump officials in those summaries.

6. It has been reported some of the requests for unmasking had nothing to do with Russia or ties between Russia and the Trump campaign.

7. It has also been reported that the intelligence provided to the Obama White House included information on meetings and policy discussions by Trump officials.

Who's getting his ass whooped now?
FACTS my ass, you pathetic twat. All you did, turd, was post far right propaganda; the 'alternative facts."

So here are the FACTS
1. Trump associates and/or campaign officials were picked up in incidental collection prior to January 20, 2017. 100% LEGAL

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...pped-his-phon/

The FBI and House Committees determined Trump's claims to be unsubstantiated. FACT.

The chairman of the House intelligence committee said that the panel has found no evidence to substantiate President Donald Trump's claim his campaign headquarters was wiretapped on orders from President Barack Obama.

"We don't have any evidence that that took place," Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., said. The FBI also debunked the Trump Tower wiretapping allegation. FACT.

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics...tapping-claims

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/20/u...ald-trump.html

2. The FBI works as an independent arm, who's findings are then reported to The DOJ. Saying "working for the Obama administration" is inaccurate with innuendo and highly misleading, but of course, you intended it that way.

http://www.factcheck.org/2017/03/sti...-mr-president/
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/20/u...ald-trump.html

3. Irrelevant due to fact #1.

4 &5. Once again, the finding were legal obtained. It was yet to be known to public as to the how this will entangle Trump associates. If Information is gained during incidental collect, this can be used in a separate investigation. James Comey confirmed that these consumers (DOJ) “can ask the collectors to unmask.” But the unmasking authority “resides with those who collected the information.” Therefore the FBI makes the final call on unmasking and has authority to NOT unmask if they feel it is in violation of rights. FACT. Blasting the FBI for the actual unmasking is attacking the very integrity of the FBI. (But he right wing "party over country" will attack anything, try anything to protect Trump.)

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...apping-charge/

6 & 7. "It has been reported" "It has been reported"... By whom? Far right conspiracy sources. It's funny how these are played off as "FACTS" These are not FACTS, jackass. Just your hurt feeling because you are getting stomped on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
how many times have you spinelessly ducked MY question? Is it 5 or 6? I'm losing count.
Oh, And I'll throw in an answer to this irrelevant question. If Trump had done the same to Obama, i.e. legally obtain information under the same context? It would be legal and I would be forced to accept it, regardless of whether I liked the outcome. But that didn't happen and won't happen. It is Crooked Liar Trump and his crooked associates who are the ones saddled with this reality.

Who's getting his ass whooped now? It always has been and always will be
the grand loser: lustyturd. Dispatched with ease.
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 10:29 AM   #212
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

I love how these stooges try to defend Donald Trump. It's hysterical how they flail about. This is fun!
Old 06-16-2017, 10:36 AM   #213
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Get back to me when you find somebody who is willing to go on the record. Until then it's just more FAKE NEWS.
Hey! I got back to you. Somebody is willing to go on the record. His name is Donald Trump! BAHAHAHAHA. I guess The Washington Post didn't give us 'fake news" after all!

In a Friday morning tweet, President Donald Trump confirmed a recent Washington Post report that he is now under investigation, misdescribed what that investigation is about, blasted the investigation as a “witch hunt,” and appeared to attack his own deputy attorney general.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...tigation-tweet

This tweet is significant because the president is now openly admitting that he is “being investigated,” after insisting for most of this year, truthfully, that he was not. The investigation into Trump reportedly began shortly after he fired FBI Director James Comey.
Old 06-16-2017, 11:12 AM   #214
Observing
Valued Poster

Default Aw-w-w-w Fuck! SERIOUSLY?

Donald Trump picks son's wedding planner to run New York federal housing program.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7792911.html

"According to her Linkedin page Ms Patton has served as vice president at the Eric Trump Foundation, which is currently under investigation for fraud, since 2011 and was a senior advisor on the presidential campaign last year."
Well, there ya go. What other qualifications could she possibly need?
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 12:25 PM   #215
Observing
Valued Poster

Default What a DOUCHE.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-s...struct-justice

Does this POS think we can't dig up his quotes?

"What you have lived through for 2 1/2 years is the most systematic, deliberate obstruction of justice, coverup and effort to avoid the truth we have ever seen in American history, and the time has come to say to the president, 'Quit undermining the law in the United States. Turn over the evidence,' " — Newt, April 1998
"There are two principles “I am prepared to live and die on. The first is that the American people have the right to know about basic facts. And the second is that we are a nation under the rule of law and no person, including the president, is above the law.” — Newt, April 1998
“I think the president should bring all of his staff into a room and say, ‘No more spinning. No more fun and games. No more vicious attacks. Why don’t we slow down and tell the truth and let the American people know what happened and let the chips fall where they may.” — Newt, May 1998
Old 06-16-2017, 03:48 PM   #216
Observing
Valued Poster

Default The Heat is ON!

Longtime Trump attorney hires lawyer in Russia probe.
http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...ttorney-report
And Pence too.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/15/u...wyer.html?_r=0

Old 06-17-2017, 08:33 AM   #217
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6
Wink

So I must have been sleep because all Trumpettes are saying here is that it's Dems who have this hate?? So Trump hates no one? Trump didnt have a campaign where he said to punch people and he will pay for the lawyer? He didn't talk about the old days when a person wouldn't leave out, insinuating violence? He wasn't divise in his rhetoric? He didn't call everyone one names like a 5 yr old? And on and on... Dems aren't happy but there's hate on both sides. And Dems aren't the home of all crazy people with guns. That's a bipartisan thing. If you want to live in a world with false info than you can tell yourself that.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 08:42 AM   #218
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

The new leader of the democrat party is dead. Now what are you going to do?

gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 09:30 AM   #219
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Come on, Trump supporters. You have to admit there is some truth to this:

Olivia Wilde: ‘Trump seems so much like a toddler’

Actress Olivia Wilde compared President Trump to a toddler in a joint New York Times interview with fellow Trump critic Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) published Saturday.

“I’ll ask my son, 'Did you brush your teeth?' He’ll say, 'Yeah.' And I’ll say: 'You did not. I was standing right here.' It’s funny. Kids lie without any real strategy,” the actress told the Times.

“That’s why Trump seems so much like a toddler sometimes,” she continued.
“His tendency to lie, when it’s clearly a lie, is something small children do. They also bully and take toys from each other. It’s something you’re supposed to grow out of by the time you’re 70.”
Old 06-17-2017, 09:37 AM   #220
Observing
Valued Poster

Old 06-17-2017, 09:42 AM   #221
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
The new leader of the democrat party is dead. Now what are you going to do?

Funny. The new leader. Yeah no he wasn't the leader but we can talk about leaders... The Republican leader is a liar, hypocrite, borderline racist (judging from things he's said and the policy he allows his people to push), he's dumb, under investigation, maybe be losing his mind, tans too much, wears long ties in a failed attempt to hide the fact he's fat, he's a cry baby, etc. etc.

There isn't a true leader of the Dem Party right now. But they have a good case to make against the other guy. Lest we forget Trump wasn't well liked from the start and he's actually making a case to be even more disliked.

And the thing people who keep saying keep it up attacking Trump it will help him win again fail to realize is that a lower African American turnout was as much a part of Trumps win as the white working class going over. And with the policies he's putting forth, that turnout should be higher come 2020. He narrowly won and hasn't tried to bring more people in.
Old 06-17-2017, 09:58 AM   #222
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
So I must have been sleep (sic) because all Trumpettes are saying here is that it's Dems who have this hate?? So Trump hates no one? Trump didnt have a campaign where he said to punch people and he will pay for the lawyer? He didn't talk about the old days when a person wouldn't leave out, insinuating violence? He wasn't divise (sic) in his rhetoric? He didn't call everyone one (sic) names like a 5 yr old? And on and on... Dems aren't happy but there's hate on both sides. And Dems aren't the home of all crazy people with guns. That's a bipartisan thing. If you want to live in a world with false info than (sic) you can tell yourself that.
Good points, millsy. But you forgot to mention how "they (Republicans) shot Congresswoman Gabby Giffords and killed 6 people that day" in 2011! You already made that allegation back in post #144 of this thread... remember?

So why didn't you mention it again? After all, it gives you the moral high ground! It lets you justify any and all hate crimes committed against Republicans, now and in the future!

Oopsie! Check out this link! Looks like the New York Times lives in "a world with false info"! Don't let that happen to you, millsy!

Hmmm. On second thought, maybe you shouldn't mention the Gabby Giffords shooting anymore... the more I think about it, the more it looks like YOU OWE US A RETRACTION, MILLSY!

http://www.businessinsider.com/new-y...iffords-2017-6
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 10:15 AM   #223
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

I've read and reread 144 and I never said they = Republicans. Fake news by the worthless people on the right to discredit me. Total witch hunt. Lying lusty hates when facts are used. Very bad guy! #MEGA
Old 06-17-2017, 10:25 AM   #224
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
And the thing people who keep saying keep it up attacking Trump it will help him win again fail to realize is that a lower African American turnout was as much a part of Trumps win as the white working class going over. And with the policies he's putting forth, that turnout should be higher come 2020. He narrowly won and hasn't tried to bring more people in.
You are absolutely correct, Austin Dude. Only the most fervent Trump supporters are galvanized by the persistent opposition. They represent but a small segment of the population; much smaller than the 40% who voted for him in 2016. (4/10 Trump voters voted for him because they didn't like Hillary, not because they love Trump). He is winning over nobody that wasn't already solidly with him.

Exposing Trump the Fraud, and pointing out the dangers of his presidency, increases the urgency to replace him and his enablers. The line "attacking Trump it will help him win again" might work with uneducated people. (Trump received a whopping 67% of the white, uneducated vote). But they are already are voting for Trump. Again, no increase to his base. People against Trump are more united than ever. By numbers and ferocity, The anti-Trump movement is much stronger than the anti-Obama campaign ever was. One of the main reasons is the massive number of intelligent people who are objectively critiquing Trump. Ted Nugget and Sarah Palin tried to bring Obama down and they failed. Time will tell whether intelligent people can bring Trump down.
Old 06-17-2017, 10:43 AM   #225
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Such a pussy, That's what most smart Americans know - not think. The biggest ass kisser America has ever known.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women