Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70658
biomed162250
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453202
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48327
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37172
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-30-2023, 02:37 PM   #211
Michael8219
BANNED

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by NordicJag View Post
I just read a meme that is almost too true to be funny.

"If President Biden declared breathing mandatory, half of Texas would suffocate itself on purpose."
Is there something we can buy to assist us in stopping breathing? I’m sure whatever product is available, 10% will go to the Big Guy!
Old 07-30-2023, 07:38 PM   #212
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
Here is something dumbed down for our democratic friends concerning President Trump having to register as a sex offender. Also when mentioning lies and sex offenses, let's not forget brandon and his idiot son. brandon has lied for many years and somehow or another the MSM allows it and most of his fans are in complete denial about how much of a crook and liar he is. At this time he, McConnell, and Feinstein are all too old and don't have the mental ability to lead this country.

https://www.verifythis.com/article/n...0-95d4aade0360
the only reason Trump has not been criminally convicted of sexual assault and is thus not a registered sex offender is women who he has raped, sexually battered, etc. are afraid of his money, his power, and his Roy Cohn approach, so they decide not to press charges. he will drag them through the mud and wreck their life, or die trying. that's a pretty sad reason why Trump is not a registered sex offender. he has zero respect for women. as Robert De Niro correctly pointed out, he needs to be punched in the face. the fact that almost half of our country-although his support is dropping as his arrests mount for multiple felonies-thinks he's presidential material does not reflect well on this country. he lacks the requisite moral character and personal integrity-basically, he has none-that the leader of the free world should have. say what you will about Biden, but at least he has basic human decency, while Trump does not. there are many Republicans of high moral character. hopefully one of them will receive the Republican nomination for the presidency in 2024.

Robert De Niro goes off on Donald Trump: ‘I’d like to punch him in the face’ - The Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...m-in-the-face/
Old 07-30-2023, 09:56 PM   #213
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
say what you will about Biden, but at least he has basic human decency

Oh really, is that why he denied his baby grandchild until just this past week?

You're far too intelligent to be this blinded by brandon and his lack of integrity. This man of basic human decency has lied his ass off for many years and was also a first class racist. Like I stated, the walls are closing in on him which we will find out starting tomorrow how deep of shit he is.

Here is an article with a cnn twist to it about the kindly and human decent grandfather Joe and his baby grandchild. https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/28/polit...ild/index.html
Old 07-31-2023, 06:24 AM   #214
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Quote:

And McCarthy is especially pathetic. he has announced plans to impeach Biden. when asked for what, he appears to be unable to offer anything approaching a coherent answer. so we'll have impeachment hearings in search of a reason to impeach a president who is doing a yeoman's job. great use of our elected representatives' time and resources! how bout some hearings on how we can mitigate global warming, which is presently cooking our planet, through some well designed and considered federal legislation, something that actually could be useful?
Yep he’s a lil’ bitch too. Still sucking Trump’s dick like a lot of these weak ass republicans that are scared of him. Eric Swalwell(D) called him a pussy and he bucked up to him saying “Call me a pussy again and I’ll kick your ass!!”. Swalwell didn’t back down and McCarthy retreated like the lil’ bitch he is. Maybe Marjorie Taylor Green should give him some pussy and call it a day, if they’re not already fucking. Hell she already wants to fuck Trump! Hahaha!!
Old 07-31-2023, 10:08 AM   #215
MisterMeat
Premium Access

Encounters: 77

What we are all witnessing is the end result of the Tea Party movement in 2009. Filled with grievances against a ruling elite class. It’s the same isolationist and nativist pre-WWII thinking that spurred Senator Joe McCarthy and his “red scare” in the 1950s.

The difference between then and now is that the Republican Party used to be the party of “law and order”. The party has twisted itself into knots for so long that “the party of law and order” is about to nominate an individual who has over 40 felony indictments as their 2024 standard bearer.

Over the weekend, Will Hurd told the Iowa Republican convention that Trump was running for President to keep himself out of prison. He got booed loudly for the statement, but it’s 100% true.
Old 07-31-2023, 06:32 PM   #216
targaman85
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Dear John.

You seemed to be looking forward to Archer's testimony today. Was it as orgasmic as you had hoped?

Didn't think so,

XOXO
Old 07-31-2023, 08:05 PM   #217
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by targaman85 View Post
Dear John.

You seemed to be looking forward to Archer's testimony today. Was it as orgasmic as you had hoped?

Didn't think so,

XOXO

Marathon, not a sprint. What did you expect, immediate impeachment starting today?
Old 07-31-2023, 09:09 PM   #218
NordicJag
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Oh really, is that why he denied his baby grandchild until just this past week?

You're far too intelligent to be this blinded by brandon and his lack of integrity. This man of basic human decency has lied his ass off for many years and was also a first class racist. Like I stated, the walls are closing in on him which we will find out starting tomorrow how deep of shit he is.

Here is an article with a cnn twist to it about the kindly and human decent grandfather Joe and his baby grandchild. https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/28/polit...ild/index.html
Speaking of a lack of integrity and basic human decency, that is what I would say about someone who continuously refers to the President using a highly derogatory name. Add to that a lack of reading comprehension. Nowhere in the article that you referenced did it say that Biden denied his granddaughter. Yes, he just recently "publicly" acknowledged her. Why had he not done so earlier? As a grandfather myself, the reasons that he gave seem perfectly logical. Not to mention wishing to try to isolate her from the media circus that would have occurred and still probably will. If that was meant to show The Presidents lack of human decency, then you fail miserably.
Old 07-31-2023, 09:16 PM   #219
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMeat View Post
What we are all witnessing is the end result of the Tea Party movement in 2009. Filled with grievances against a ruling elite class. It’s the same isolationist and nativist pre-WWII thinking that spurred Senator Joe McCarthy and his “red scare” in the 1950s.

The difference between then and now is that the Republican Party used to be the party of “law and order”. The party has twisted itself into knots for so long that “the party of law and order” is about to nominate an individual who has over 40 felony indictments as their 2024 standard bearer.

Over the weekend, Will Hurd told the Iowa Republican convention that Trump was running for President to keep himself out of prison. He got booed loudly for the statement, but it’s 100% true.
if i were a leader of the Republican Party, my concern would be that if-actually when-Trump goes down, he'll take the Party with him. team player he is not.
Old 07-31-2023, 11:03 PM   #220
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
if i were a leader of the Republican Party, my concern would be that if-actually when-Trump goes down, he'll take the Party with him. team player he is not.

That should all be ironed out before November 2024.
Old 07-31-2023, 11:15 PM   #221
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Speaking of a lack of integrity and basic human decency, that is what I would say about someone who continuously refers to the President using a highly derogatory name.
If you're talking about me, I think I called him a cocksucker one time, not continuous. Imagine getting offended on a hobby board because I called one of the biggest crooks and liars in history a cocksucker. Actually I should've added senile before that.

Quote:
Add to that a lack of reading comprehension. Nowhere in the article that you referenced did it say that Biden denied his granddaughter. Yes, he just recently "publicly" acknowledged her. Why had he not done so earlier? As a grandfather myself, the reasons that he gave seem perfectly logical. Not to mention wishing to try to isolate her from the media circus that would have occurred and still probably will. If that was meant to show The Presidents lack of human decency, then you fail miserably.
Well if he just recently publicly acknowledged her, then that means he publicly denied her. It's basically the same, just different wording. Where you may think I fail miserably, I think you're about as delusional as you can be. Either way with brandon and hunter being supported in part by Russia, China, Ukraine and other countries, what is the issue with supporting this little girl? Yes, the crack head was giving her some money, but just maybe the little girl needed a grandfather and grandmother. Protecting her from the media circus my ass.
Old 07-31-2023, 11:31 PM   #222
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
That should all be ironed out before November 2024.
suppose that due to multiple convictions, Trump ends up with a 30-life scenario, with no chance of parole before at least 15 years hard time served. (that might sound silly, but i can guarantee you that if anyone else had done what Trump did, 30-life would be an absolute bare minimum sentence.) suppose that finally enough Republican primary voters realize that 4 years of the presidency from Club Fed- and far worse if some of that must be served in a state pen-is not really going to be a winner in the General, so someone else gets the nod. will Trump support that candidate in the general, or will he sabotage that nominee because his name isn't DJT? i'm pretty sure everyone knows the answer to that question. even from prison, Trump will still have enormous pull with his most rabid MAGA fans. like he did in the Georgia Senate races, i see him telling his Trumpkins to stay home, or just write him in on the ballot. none of that bodes well for the Party. hence my prediction that (when) he goes down, he will take the Party with him.
Old 07-31-2023, 11:44 PM   #223
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Let's get real for a minute. Yes I voted for President Trump on two prior occasions and know if he runs again, he gets my vote. With the DOJ and FBI, plus the MSM all in brandons pocket, essentially being paid by China, Russia, etc. it will be next to impossible for brandon and hunter to be put in club fed and it will be hard for President Trump to keep out of jail.
This being said, let's keep brandon and President Trump out of the equation, there are enough people who are sick and tired of being told they must drive an EV, can't have gas stoves, hate the squad, know what a woman or a man is, get tired of people burning down our cities, get tired of drugs and human feces all over the streets, just crap like that since brandon took over the country. I don't think it matters who runs for the conservatives, they want all this progressive crap out of DC.
Old 08-01-2023, 06:16 PM   #224
USAsoldier
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool Indictment much?

“Today's indictment serves as an important reminder: Anyone who puts himself over the Constitution should NEVER be President of the United States."
"On January 6th, former President Trump demanded that I choose between him and the Constitution. I chose the Constitution and I always will!"
- Former VP, Mike Pence

Former failed POTUS and registered sex offender, Donald "The Cheeto" Trump is toast! Done! It's over!

When Dems win the House in 2024, it's time to open up Congressional investigations into other members
of the tRump Crime Syndicate!
We need to know why Ivanka, Jared and cocaine bear, Donnie Jr, were given millions from the Chinese, and billions from the Saudis WHILE THEY WERE OFFICIALLY WORKING FOR THE WHITE HOUSE!!
Old 08-01-2023, 06:27 PM   #225
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Default Trump Indicted for Jan. 6

this is a huge day for democracy in America. thank God Jack Smith is a pitbull prosecutor who refused to back down over Trump's threats.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...ction-results/

at some point, federal prosecutors need to turn their attention to Jim Jordan and his fellow coup co-conspirators in Congress. if i have the complete list of everyone on Capitol Hill who was in on the failed coup, then there's no way federal prosecutors don't. full accountability needs to be had, not just for Trump and his team of crooked lawyers and his fake electors.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women