Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70752
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42079
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36435
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-19-2014, 08:18 AM   #196
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I don't believe in federal land. I would like to see a law that forces the government to sell off, by lottery, 1% of all the land it owns every year. That would be thousands of acres every year, probably hundreds of thousands of acres. All the proceeds can be used to pay down the debt and nothing else.
I completely support your idea, as long as the process is completely open and transparent. Also, a 5 year holding period to prevent insider buying and flipping to disguise benefactors, and only private legal American citizens, not gummint employees. All buyers to pay cash at closing, and disclose source of funds.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 08:42 AM   #197
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Don't sell me short.

The facts are on my side, too.

Is that asshole-ish enough for you, JL?
Nolo contendere
Old 04-19-2014, 11:39 AM   #198
CJ7
Valued Poster

JD doesn't believe in federal land because he's an idiot... the ONLY thing this entire dispute is about

IDIOT anti government (everything) dipshits

Crooks that broke the law
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 12:24 PM   #199
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Thanks Cliven... Feds are way too bloated and have no business fucking with the states.

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/politic...deral.html.csp

Western lawmakers gather in Utah to talk federal land takeover
Salt Lake Tribune ^ | April 18, 2014 | By Kristen Moulton
Posted on 4/19/2014 12:50:26 PM by Jim Robinson

It’s time for Western states to take control of federal lands within their borders, lawmakers and county commissioners from Western states said at Utah’s Capitol on Friday.

More than 50 political leaders from nine states convened for the first time to talk about their joint goal: wresting control of oil-, timber -and mineral-rich lands away from the feds.

"It’s simply time," said Rep. Ken Ivory, R-West Jordan, who organized the Legislative Summit on the Transfer for Public Lands along with Montana state Sen. Jennifer Fielder. "The urgency is now."

Utah House Speaker Becky Lockhart, R-Provo, was flanked by a dozen participants, including her counterparts from Idaho and Montana, during a press conference after the daylong closed-door summit. U.S. Sen. Mike Lee addressed the group over lunch, Ivory said. New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, Wyoming, Oregon and Washington also were represented.

The summit was in the works before this month’s tense standoff between Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy and the Bureau of Land Management over cattle grazing, Lockhart said.

"What’s happened in Nevada is really just a symptom of a much larger problem," Lockhart said.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 12:35 PM   #200
CJ7
Valued Poster

yeah, Thanks Cliven

you fucking government leech .... you don't even own the land and NEVER HAVE OWNED THE LAND .. you and your entire family are nothing more than squatters hoarding land for generations for FREE !!
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 01:04 PM   #201
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

CJ is a communist! Why am I not surprised.

Land owners were referred to as parasites and "squatters" on the land in Soviet era literature. Now we know.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 01:11 PM   #202
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
CJ is a communist! Why am I not surprised.

Land owners were referred to as parasites and "squatters" on the land in Soviet era literature. Now we know.

if you had a brain you'd be dangerous.... as it is all you have is a pile of shit homesteading between your ears.... fart and clear your head

look at all those Russians

.... Oklahoma
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 01:35 PM   #203
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Thanks Cliven... Feds are way too bloated and have no business fucking with the states.

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/politic...deral.html.csp

Western lawmakers gather in Utah to talk federal land takeover
Salt Lake Tribune ^ | April 18, 2014 | By Kristen Moulton
Posted on 4/19/2014 12:50:26 PM by Jim Robinson

It’s time for Western states to take control of federal lands within their borders, lawmakers and county commissioners from Western states said at Utah’s Capitol on Friday.

More than 50 political leaders from nine states convened for the first time to talk about their joint goal: wresting control of oil-, timber -and mineral-rich lands away from the feds.

"It’s simply time," said Rep. Ken Ivory, R-West Jordan, who organized the Legislative Summit on the Transfer for Public Lands along with Montana state Sen. Jennifer Fielder. "The urgency is now."

Utah House Speaker Becky Lockhart, R-Provo, was flanked by a dozen participants, including her counterparts from Idaho and Montana, during a press conference after the daylong closed-door summit. U.S. Sen. Mike Lee addressed the group over lunch, Ivory said. New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, Wyoming, Oregon and Washington also were represented.

The summit was in the works before this month’s tense standoff between Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy and the Bureau of Land Management over cattle grazing, Lockhart said.

"What’s happened in Nevada is really just a symptom of a much larger problem," Lockhart said.
Obama is losing fucking control--hahahahahah

First the Western states get their land from the Feds, then Texas can secede!!!!
Old 04-19-2014, 01:57 PM   #204
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Obama is losing fucking control--hahahahahah

First the Western states get their land from the Feds, then Texas can secede!!!!

Now we have someone who has let out the reason for the right wing supporting Bundy. It is because there is a black democrat in office. If there was a republican president they would have already hung the son of a bitch. Wonder why this wasn't resolved in the Bush years????
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 02:08 PM   #205
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post

Now we have someone who has let out the reason for the right wing supporting Bundy. It is because there is a black democrat in office. If there was a republican president they would have already hung the son of a bitch. Wonder why this wasn't resolved in the Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's years????
FTFY, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 02:11 PM   #206
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
FTFY, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

In Bred the moron had to have a opportunity to mention Clinton. He wets his panties every time he thinks of Bill. It is a man crush In Bred has on him.
Old 04-19-2014, 02:19 PM   #207
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
In Bred the moron had to have a opportunity to mention Clinton. He wets his panties every time he thinks of Bill. It is a man crush In Bred has on him.
Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's balls done went and slapped you in the head too many times, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Why, you're posting fantasy delusions that are just plumb silly, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Old 04-19-2014, 03:14 PM   #208
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's balls done went and slapped me in the head too many times,
FIFY
Old 04-19-2014, 03:23 PM   #209
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

This is what you wrote, Ekim the Inbred Chimp!
Quote:
Quote:
Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's balls done went and slapped me in the head too many times.
Old 04-19-2014, 04:18 PM   #210
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:

Now we have someone who has let out the reason for the right wing supporting Bundy. It is because there is a black democrat in office. If there was a republican president they would have already hung the son of a bitch. Wonder why this wasn't resolved in the Bush years????
Really, who said that?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women