Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70703
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41459
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 07-13-2016, 07:51 PM   #196
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Should we take the Christian route, like we are doing in this country, and hate the sin and not the sinner? Allow them to redefine marriage and marry each other, so as not to be forced into a sham wedding and reproduce their defective genetics?

Alternately, should we take the Muslim point of view, kill as many of the faggots as possible and destroy their seed and its propensity for depraved acts? The problem that comes to mind is they will secretly (for survival purposes) keep up their perversion and have a sham marriage, reproducing potential faggots for generations.

After all, they have somehow survived through thousands of years of discrimination and shame, and well intentioned efforts to convert them. Perhaps this open tolerance of them will lead to their eventual downfall - we can only hope!!
You either are very misinformed or uneducated but homosexuality is a natural trait shared by humans and even other species. First, I am not gay, but to pretend homosexuality is abnormal is simply a lie and a cover up. Many recent studies have shown that homosexuality exist in many non human species. Also -any men commenting can be easily proned or able to adjust to homosexuality - take a look at the prison population that practices homosexuality but don't identify themeselves as gay.
I noticed you made reference to Christianity but many of the prophets in the bible were gay - the Catholic Church deleted many books detailing homosexuality as an accepted behavior - there's even some slight evedince that Jesus himself could have had a homosexuality relationship with one of his disciples - there's numerous verses in the bible that states the disciple that "Jesus" loved or the beloved disciple.
Finally - look at the other review section in any of the major cities and you will see many so called straight men who have seen transexuals.
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2016, 09:35 PM   #197
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
You either are very misinformed or uneducated but homosexuality is a natural trait shared by humans and even other species. First, I am not gay, but to pretend homosexuality is abnormal is simply a lie and a cover up. Many recent studies have shown that homosexuality exist in many non human species. Also -any men commenting can be easily proned or able to adjust to homosexuality - take a look at the prison population that practices homosexuality but don't identify themeselves as gay.
I noticed you made reference to Christianity but many of the prophets in the bible were gay - the Catholic Church deleted many books detailing homosexuality as an accepted behavior - there's even some slight evedince that Jesus himself could have had a homosexuality relationship with one of his disciples - there's numerous verses in the bible that states the disciple that "Jesus" loved or the beloved disciple.
Finally - look at the other review section in any of the major cities and you will see many so called straight men who have seen transexuals.

Look 0zombie, I know you got a new handle but you are the same old retread. Stop the act or don't... We know it's on, your little innocent act won't fly no more...

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2016, 09:40 PM   #198
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Look 0zombie, I know you got a new handle but you are the same old retread. Stop the act or don't... We know it's on, your little innocent act won't fly no more...

The truth hurts doesn't it - did I hit a nerve and made you re think the time you commented on how sexy a tranny looked or are you still in the closet? I would bet my life you would suck a cock if the situation was right.
Old 07-13-2016, 09:46 PM   #199
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
The truth hurts doesn't it - did I hit a nerve and made you re think the time you commented on how sexy a tranny looked or are you still in the closet? I would bet my life you would suck a cock if the situation was right.
You're the sick fuck batting for the faggot team, lick dick.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2016, 10:05 PM   #200
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're the sick fuck batting for the faggot team, lick dick.
You are a homophobic fucktard - you are the type of guy that would suck a tranny cock but believe it's not the same as sucking a man's cock.
I have no problems with queers - you can take the disguise a way no one is buying.

If you were in prison you would be taking cock up your ass voluntarily or involuntarily and your lying if you believe otherwise.
Old 07-13-2016, 10:09 PM   #201
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are a homophobic fucktard - you are the type of guy that would suck a tranny cock but believe it's not the same as sucking a man's cock.
I have no problems with queers - you can take the disguise a way no one is buying.

If you were in prison you would be taking cock up your ass voluntarily or involuntarily and your lying if you believe otherwise.
Try again, lick dick. A quick review of posts will show that you'd be the one on your knees sucking the LGBT agenda, lick dick. But, in typical hypocritical lib-retard fashion, lick dick, you'd be the first one throwing homo aspersions as you seek to justify faggot behavior.
Old 07-13-2016, 11:36 PM   #202
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Try again, lick dick. A quick review of posts will show that you'd be the one on your knees sucking the LGBT agenda, lick dick. But, in typical hypocritical lib-retard fashion, lick dick, you'd be the first one throwing homo aspersions as you seek to justify faggot behavior.
Wrong again Einstein I am no fucking liberal!!! You apparently think liberals are the only ones who support queers. You are an imbecile if all you are going to do is throw a temper tantrum because you are a closet queer that's your problem not mine. Why the hell do you care if Tom is sucking Jim's cock anyways?
In my 55 years on this earth the people who usually spew vile insults at gays do so because in their subconscious they are queers but struggle to come out in the open and they bash queers to make themselves feel better - sound familiar ?
Old 07-14-2016, 12:01 AM   #203
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
The "beloved disciple" was Mary Magdalene, wife of Jesus and mother of his children, but otherwise, I think you're correct.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 12:54 AM   #204
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
The "beloved disciple" was Mary Magdalene, wife of Jesus and mother of his children, but otherwise, I think you're correct.
Thank you sir I am not a biblical scholar but I do know many Theologians have discussed in detail of homosexual content in the bible that was deleted from the bible. I am glad that you have pointed out that Jesus more than likely was married and perhaps fathered children - all of you bible thumping Christians may think I am off my rocker but do a little research and you will know some facts.
Old 07-14-2016, 03:59 AM   #205
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArisRose View Post
There is reserch backing this theory.
Yea, but is there research backing the theory?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 04:02 AM   #206
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
...... homosexuality is a natural trait shared by humans and even other species. .......but to pretend homosexuality is abnormal is simply a lie and a cover up. Many recent studies have shown that homosexuality exist in many non human species. ...
Can you list at least three mammals who engage in same gender sex?

Besides "homo sapiens," of course.
Old 07-14-2016, 04:05 AM   #207
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
....Mary Magdalene, wife of Jesus and mother of his children, but otherwise, I think you're correct.
Was Jesus married and had children?

Was the 4th Amendment repealed by the SCOTUS?
Old 07-14-2016, 04:46 AM   #208
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Wrong again Einstein I am no fucking liberal!!! You apparently think liberals are the only ones who support queers. You are an imbecile if all you are going to do is throw a temper tantrum because you are a closet queer that's your problem not mine. Why the hell do you care if Tom is sucking Jim's cock anyways?
In my 55 years on this earth the people who usually spew vile insults at gays do so because in their subconscious they are queers but struggle to come out in the open and they bash queers to make themselves feel better - sound familiar ?
Hey, lick dick, the fact that you realized your place in the universe as a cock-sucker because you cast homo aspersions cannot be projected onto others. It's yours, and yours alone, lick dick. Suck it up and live with it, lick dick.
Old 07-14-2016, 05:37 AM   #209
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
you mean to the trafficking of Mexican hookers in Austin, and people like yourself who patronize them, thus perpetuating their enslavement?
You mean to the trafficking of Asian hookers in Dallas, and people like yourself who patronize them, thus perpetuating their enslavement?

And then adding insult to injury by pretending it only happens to one group?
Gong to a "spa" or "retreat" makes it even more likely you're perpetuating their enslavement. Because they can be more closely controlled in that environment. I would think outcalls would present the best opportunity to escape their "masters".
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 06:03 AM   #210
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
I would think outcalls would present the best opportunity to escape their "masters".
I doubt you are capable of it, but .....

....... do you do "outcalls" to get a manicure?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women