Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60272
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 01-28-2020, 07:07 AM   #196
oeb11
Valued Poster

It is clear the Senate will not vote the 67% to convict Trump - foregone conclusion. Fascist DPST's are pushing this proceeding - wanting witnesses and more testimony not under precedent in the forwarded Articles of Impeachment - to get a denial vote in the Senate.

They can then claim "Unfair" at the top of the lungs and try to use that hypocritical characterization of the Senate proceedings to defeat Trump in 2020 election.

The other matter is they will pressure the republican senators on the borderline to vote to convict - romney, Collins. others - to get a 51% vote to convict - and can then spout to the public that the Senate majority voted to Convict Trump in election propaganda.

It is all about the 2020 election and preparing propaganda for the Fascist DPST's.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 07:11 AM   #197
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Speed....the Dems are trying to convince the independent voters in swing states that GOP Senators are trying to cover up Trumps misdeeds by not hearing from witnesses.

They'll probably get Collins to vote for witnesses and Mitt and Lisa....not sure where they get another Senator. Trump appeased all his senatorial hawks with this Iranian bluff.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 07:17 AM   #198
oeb11
Valued Poster

Witnesses - i think McConnell has handled this proceeding in a reasonable and even-handed fashion.

Listen to the presentations, forward questions, and then vote on witnesses.

a "Quid pro quo" arrangement on witnesses would suit me fine - The Fascist DPST's call a witness, the republicans call a witness. One for One - no "restrictions" as nazi pelosi and corrupt schumer have been desperate to arrange.

Bring on Bolton - then bring on Biden - either one.

I still believe the Fascist DPST's are desperately trying every strategem to be able to call the proceeding "UNFAIR" with a slight justification - for use against Trump in 2020 election.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 07:17 AM   #199
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Speed....the Dems are trying to convince the independent voters in swing states that GOP Senators are trying to cover up Trumps misdeeds by not hearing from witnesses.

They'll probably get Collins to vote for witnesses and Mitt and Lisa....not sure where they get another Senator. Trump appeased all his senatorial hawks with this Iranian bluff.

"House impeachment manager Rep. Adam Schiff (R-CA) said while it would be "fair" for President Trump to call witnesses at his Senate impeachment trial it would "not be appropriate" for him to call Hunter Biden."

HUNTER BIDEN MUST TESTIFY!

BAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...ter_biden.html
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 07:22 AM   #200
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Hunter will bring down this card house of lying
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 07:25 AM   #201
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
Hunter will bring down this card house of lying

Hunter's going to suffer a .44 mag brain tumor ..

BAHHAHHAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 09:53 AM   #202
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
"House impeachment manager Rep. Adam Schiff (R-CA) said while it would be "fair" for President Trump to call witnesses at his Senate impeachment trial it would "not be appropriate" for him to call Hunter Biden."

Democrats should have thought about that before they mentioned the Bidens over 400 times in their opening 24 hours. That's called "opening the door" for the defense to call anybody mentioned by the prosecution.

What I found interesting in the Bondi remarks, is the third person in the company that Hunter was part of Chris Heinz, said he wanted nothing to do with Burisma.

https://nypost.com/2019/09/29/hunter...r-ukraine-gig/

Heinz parted ways with both men after raising concerns about corruption in Ukraine and questions about appearance.
“The lack of judgment in this matter was a major catalyst for Mr. Heinz ending his business relationships with Mr. Archer and Mr. Biden,” Heinz spokesman Chris Bastardi told the newspaper.

HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 10:13 AM   #203
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Since October, according to RealClearPolitics, Trump's approval rating has gone from about -14% to a current -6.1%. That is significant. Unfortunately the polling does not break it down by state.

So why are Trump supporters complaining about the impeachment when it looks like it is having a rather positive impact on Trump's reelection campaign?

Uh! because it is a partisan witch hunt? This is exactly what worried the founding fathers on impeachment, one party trying to over turn an election because of, in their minds "maladministration" which was rejected by the framers of the Constitution.

Remember, this whole thing started because an "advisor" disagreed with a policy decision of the President. The President took a policy position the advisor, Lt. Colonel Vindman, didn't approve of and later testified that the President didn't follow his talking points with regard to Ukraine, his baby because his father was born there. When asked if he thought what President Trump did was illegal, he said he didn't know. So he didn't base his objection on a matter of law but because his feelings were hurt. And this will now become the precedent for impeaching a President?

What some people fail to understand is, this is much about using impeachment on future Presidents, not just this one. That is what Starr and Dershowitz talked about. They are upset about what this impeachment portends for future Presidents.
Old 01-28-2020, 11:24 AM   #204
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
Democrats should have thought about that before they mentioned the Bidens over 400 times in their opening 24 hours. That's called "opening the door" for the defense to call anybody mentioned by the prosecution.

What I found interesting in the Bondi remarks, is the third person in the company that Hunter was part of Chris Heinz, said he wanted nothing to do with Burisma.

https://nypost.com/2019/09/29/hunter...r-ukraine-gig/

Heinz parted ways with both men after raising concerns about corruption in Ukraine and questions about appearance.
“The lack of judgment in this matter was a major catalyst for Mr. Heinz ending his business relationships with Mr. Archer and Mr. Biden,” Heinz spokesman Chris Bastardi told the newspaper.

Heinz didn’t need the money.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 02:25 PM   #205
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Heinz didn’t need the money.

Or he foresaw the consequences of getting into business with such corruption and wanted no part of it. Seems his premonition came true.
Old 01-28-2020, 02:35 PM   #206
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

And the defense rests. Cipolloni closed the day with video of Nadler, Lofgren and Shumer railing about the "partisan injustice" of impeaching Clinton.

And he ended with these words from Shumer from 1998.

Quote:
I EXPECT HISTORY WILL SHOW THAT WE HAVE LOWERED THE BAR ON IMPEACHMENT SO MUCH, WE HAVE BROKEN THE SEAL ON THIS EXTREME PENALTY SO CAVALIERLY, THAT IT WILL BE USED AS A ROUTINE TOOL TO FIGHT POLITICAL BATTLES. MY FEAR IS THAT WHEN A REPUBLICAN WINS THE WHITE HOUSE, DEMOCRATS WILL DEMAND PAYBACK.

Cipolloni looked over at Shumer and said "you were right and prophetic".

I can only imagine and chuckle at what must have been going through the minds of Nadler, Lofgren and Shumer watching those old clips and being reminded that they are now doing what they said was unjust just over 20 years ago.

Jay Sekulow is getting a lot of praise for his command "of the stage". While Philbins remarks were very cut and dry, what a civics lesson he gave us and the Democrats.

Tomorrow will be questions from both sides.

I think the defense did a masterful job and I can't help but say that I am quite pleased with myself for understanding the case and particularly, the legal arguments before they were presented. They even brought up the Obama quid pro quo! "Whataboutism" at it's finest.
Old 01-28-2020, 02:53 PM   #207
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Hunter Biden's buddy Devon Archer was convicted on charges of defrauding the Oglala Sioux of the Pine Ridge Reservation and multiple pension funds through the issue of $60 million worth of tribal bonds, but an Odumbo judge overturned the decision. Reuters

“While there is no evidence that Hunter Biden or Chris Heinz knew of the tribal bonds scheme, the corporate structure of the Rosemont businesses suggested they could have – and maybe should have – known.” When Devon Archer was arrested in 2016, Burisma removed him from its board (pp. 68-73, Secret Empires: How the American Political Class Hides Corruption and Enriches Family and Friends Peter Schweizer).

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 02:56 PM   #208
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post

I think the defense did a masterful job and I can't help but say that I am quite pleased with myself for understanding the case and particularly, the legal arguments before they were presented. They even brought up the Obama quid pro quo! "Whataboutism" at it's finest.
You seem to be wanting a pat on the back but will be getting a swift kick in the ass with your partisan nonsense.

Fucking just another OJ lawyer....
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 04:19 PM   #209
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
You seem to be wanting a pat on the back but will be getting a swift kick in the ass with your partisan nonsense.

Fucking just another OJ lawyer....
How many threads are you going to use the “OJ lawyer” post!

Keep trying!!!!!!!
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 04:30 PM   #210
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
I thi k you need to swallow Starr's jizz before posting another word.

Jesus, talk about Starr envy....you take the cake.

Starr is a hypocrite and was run out of Waco for letting all the sexual abuse be swept under the rug.

What The Fuck, how far is school did you go before you got kicked out. If you can't think for yourself, just rely on emotion.
JRLawrence is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women