Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41555
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35931
Mojojo33117

Old 02-04-2017, 07:53 PM   #196
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya View Post
How can you possibly agree with me when you are so busy playing checkers?
Paul if I'm playing checkers, you're playing marbles.

Try to keep up with the discussion that the adults are having please.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 08:00 PM   #197
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by drluv1 View Post
screwed up a mission in Yemen,
Hay Dr. Luv -- I was gonna channel my "Inner OCD"... but decided to ask him to splain it to me instead.....

Here's whut he toll me:

Quote:
ya that Yemem part. That mission was planned under Obama but Trump did sign off on it. Pentagon wanted a moonless night. And when Obama and military planning it, no moonless night for area was till after Trump got in. But it was leaked before Trump got in and who being hit heard the drones flying low as it was a moonless night. The drones could not fly high out of ear shot. And hearing the plan, then the drones , surprise was gone. This is how I heard it anyways. may God bless the US guy that got killed.
As it was a military plan, how can ether Trump or Obama be blamed other than both sighed off on it? So both should be blamed for giving it the ok.
Carter gets blame for the helicopter flying in a sandy area without air filters as he should. Even if that was also a military fuck up. So as both ok this plan. Both should get the blame for drones flying low so cameras could see what the operators of drones needed to see in the dark night. Not sure how plan was leaked, other than Obama was still in when target heard. I have no idea how that is known if true. But given all this how can op say Trump does not need to work on are military?
Can't wait for his return so he can start clearing up all the confusion in this and other forums.....
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 08:02 PM   #198
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing View Post
Paul if I'm playing checkers, you're playing marbles.

Try to keep up with the discussion that the adults are having please.
I thinck I just heard you say "King Me"....
Wait'll parry finds out....
Old 02-04-2017, 08:04 PM   #199
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Quote:
I thinck I just heard you say "King Me"....
Wait'll parry finds out....
You think you hear a lot of things Paul.

Look at that post above the one I'm replying to.

You're not only playing marbles, you're having your bff play marbles for you.

On the bright side, at least you confessed.
Old 02-04-2017, 08:12 PM   #200
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Regardless, it's always been evident that people who are powerless victims are always looking for some evil pretext for why the United States government does the things it does.

Why even care about the pretext?

I'm sure we've all heard that the GWB invasion of Iraq was either revenge for his father's inability to actually kill Hussein, or a play for oil.

The first explanation is ridiculous and the type of thing I would expect Paul to conjure up if Obama or the other mental-defective Bill Clinton initiated it.

The second imaginary reason, although less juvenile and lame-brained, is also silly.

Again, look at pretty much any polling agency's staistics that you like. For all the bank we've pissed away, we may as well have just bought these fucking idiots out 15 years ago and saved ourselves all the negative press and associated blowback.

I don't think people that get into a position to run a world superpower are too dumb to add two and two and get four. And even if they are, there are enough people around applying pressure to them to talk them out of grade-school miscalculations.
Old 02-04-2017, 08:29 PM   #201
drluv1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Um... you are aware that Obama signed off on this before Trump did .... right??

And you know about why Obama WANTED the generals to do this on a night with no moonlight.... right???

edit add -- and WHY that was a
DISASTER.....
Of course it's all Obama's fault. That $10 trillion in debt racked up over his terms had nothing to do with 10% unemployment, a budget $1.2 trillion out of balance and paying to 2 wars that were previously ( sneakily) kept "off the Books". If Obama was such a "DISASTER", why would rump give any of his plans consideration? But the fact of the matter is that Obama never approved the mission.
Former Obama official: Trump's deadly Yemen raid wasn't planned ...

If it's too much for you to read, Colin Kahl, a man in the room said " The specific raid attempted by the rump administration was not brought up" at the meeting on jan.6

I like this one from the WSJ as well.

Spicer SEAL Raid
Story 'B.S.', Former
Obama Official
Says

Bumblin', stumblin' Spicer is probably doing some heavy drinking these days to forget how much of a whore he is. He hasn't hit Scott McClellan territory yet, but give him time.
Disaster? If they knew going in that they'd lose a man and women and children were going to be killed, a SANE President wouldn't have approved the mission . This article bring up some inconsistencies ( Lies)with the white house's story. Yemen Raid: Questions Swirl About Trump's First Military Operation : Parallels
No it wasn't a disaster like the Iraq war, but it was his first military action and it was bungled. I'm sure if another president had done it, rump would have called it a " DISASTAH".

Donald Trump not in Situation Room for 'botched' Yemen raid that ...

Do you think he was having amorosa blow him while the raid was taking place ? Or maybe he was checking the ratings on the apprentice. I was never much a fan of Arnold, But you gotta love this:

Schwarzenegger to Trump: 'Why Don't We Switch Jobs?' - The New ...
drluv1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 08:39 PM   #202
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

I'll leave this one for Paul.

I'm sure you can handle this all by yourself guy.

Actually, probably not but you go right ahead and fire off some marbles.
Old 02-04-2017, 08:44 PM   #203
drluv1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing View Post
What does this have to do with Donald Trump. Seriously.

It makes me question myself when I agree with Paul and although he overplayed his hand when he said that Trump was elected because he was an outsider, which is really only partially true, he certainly is not an old-school Republican.

Another joy of mine is examining what kind of bank we're flushing down the toilet when we fuck around in barbarian countries. Usually the best info you can get categorizes the billions of doillars we fork over to them without being specific about what those categories actually mean.

If you poke around a little bit you'll see that we invest our hundreds of billions over there in all kinds of strange shit.

Coins? Gems? Machines? What the fuck do these things even mean? Keep in mind that I acknowledge "machines" can easily mean weapons, but machines seem to be categorized seperately from more specific shit, like "aircraft".

Point is you, I, and pretty much everyone else have no idea where this shit goes. Including Barack Obama, the idiot with his head either in his poophole or in the sand depending upon when you check up on him.

At least when we piss money away on bullshit social welfare programs we can at least be fairly sure we're giving it to our own pieces of shit, provided you consider illegal immigrants "ours".
What did the post of yours that that reply was to have to do with rump? you said Obama screwed up in Iraq, I pointed how much worse bush was, showing your grip on reality is less than firm. For some reason you have a real problem with Obama, The man who cut the deficit by more than half and unemployment considerably. Do you remember the days when the world economy was on the brink of collapse? Obama did well considering the awful cards he was dealt!!
Old 02-04-2017, 08:51 PM   #204
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Quote:
What did the post of yours that that reply was to have to do with rump? you said Obama screwed up in Iraq, I pointed how much worse bush was, showing your grip on reality is less than firm. For some reason you have a real problem with Obama, The man who cut the deficit by more than half and unemployment considerably. Do you remember the days when the world economy was on the brink of collapse? Obama did well considering the awful cards he was dealt!!
When did I say anything about supporting GWB?

I guess we're in an irreconcilable downward spiral then.

Actually I don't.

I like the way things look, from my own point of view of course.

And you're right, I do think Obama was a doofus.

And I think Debbie Wasserman Schultz is far more fucked up than Kellyanne Conway.

Please keep in mind I do acknowledge Kellyanne embarassing herself with the Bowling Green Massacre comedy act.

I hope Bob Dylan writes a song about it. It can be called "Talking Bowling Green Massacre Blues".
Old 02-04-2017, 09:06 PM   #205
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Quote:
Of course it's all Obama's fault. That $10 trillion in debt racked up over his terms had nothing to do with 10% unemployment, a budget $1.2 trillion
So it costed 8.8 trillion to clean up a 1.2 trillion dollar deficit???
Arithmetic much?

Quote:
What did the post of yours that that reply was to have to do with rump?
I've got an extra "T" from an old keyboard if you need it.....
Old 02-04-2017, 09:09 PM   #206
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

And I do appreciate the dialogue and the information you have posted despite being distracted by imperial idiot Paul and his pictures.

One last thing though, and I think this is meaningful.

I have mentioned polling and statistics several times in this thread. Federal agencies are notorious for publishing seriously flawed and misleading statistics.

A condition like the rate of unemployment is often a particularly misrepresented statistic, not to mention all the other shit like defense department expentitures.

I don't mean the government lies, I mean it misleads. And I am sure that this is not unique to either democratic or republican leadership. One day maybe I'll add some detail on this in the event anyone who may be interested doesn't already know.

From my own point of view, I'm sort of happy we don't have to contend with Mary Jo White anymore. And if you know who Mary Jo White is, then you'll know where I'm coming from.
Old 02-04-2017, 11:04 PM   #207
drluv1
Valued Poster

Quote:
So it costed 8.8 trillion to clean up a 1.2 trillion dollar deficit???
Arithmetic much?

I've got an extra "T" from an old keyboard if you need it.....
The "T' on my keyboard works perfectly fine. The 8.8 trillion was to recover from near financial ruin and pay for continuing war costs ( $100 billion more per year to the VA, an ongoing cost of the wars for years to come), 2 or 3 trillion of that 8.8 is interest on the massive debt piled on bush and bush and reagan, that's still compounding today. But they were fiscal conservatives.Reality much? 8.8 trillion is roughly the cost of the iraq and afghan wars, the f-35 and the war about stuff we can't talk about here. Hows that for math? How's that for wasteful government spending?
Obama guided the fragile economy well. You weren't impressed with the steady progress and 60 consecutive months of Job growth, I think that's a record.
Old 02-05-2017, 09:24 AM   #208
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Another thing that really helped Trump and really hurt that disgusting repulsive creepy broad Hillary was the proliferation of selective outrage from her and her supporters.

More than half of regular people resent being lectured by liberal media assholes and entitled celebrities.

I know that I myself take satisfaction in getting my licks in on those douchebags.

Think about how you instinctively react to someone like Madonna, or Barbra Streisand, or Meryl Streep pretending to represent the ideals of ordinary citizens in their smug way. I was forced to take a hook to a Barbra Streisand show in Brooklyn this summer. Throughout the show Barbra made wiseass remarks about Trump and flattered the ever loving shit out of Hillary. 80% of her audience was rapturous, I hated it. It made me want Trump to win more.

CNN and MSNBC are just as bad.

Male lesbian crybabies along with their genuine lesbian counterpoints committing unnecessary and inconvenient acts of civil disobedience and/or organizing silly marches are probably not as bad, but close.

Idiots would really benefit by accepting that this is the way many, if not most, people decide to vote.
Old 02-05-2017, 10:34 AM   #209
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

cry bitches ...cry

Plastic Man is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 10:55 AM   #210
sexman333
Valued Poster

Admiral Mullet?
sexman333 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net