Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42479
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-31-2020, 06:38 PM   #196
pfunkdenver
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

oeb11, barleycorn, dilbert, whyyesido...are you sure you're conservative? You sound a lot more like perverted, homosexual, sadists.
pfunkdenver is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 06:43 PM   #197
oeb11
Valued Poster

Thank you - DPST name-caller.

Do you understand the definition of the words written - I think Not!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 09:28 PM   #198
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

The U.S. needs to know what went wrong

When America has recovered from the coronavirus crisis and people are back to work, Rep. Adam B. Schiff thinks Congress should consider a 9/11-style independent commission to examine why the nation was so unprepared for the pandemic.

Schiff, a California Democrat, told me in an interview Monday that his staff has already started working on a discussion draft modeled after the 9/11 Commission, and that he would be talking about the possibility with others in Congress. And he said the House Intelligence Committee, which he chairs, has begun reviewing the committee’s intelligence materials on the pandemic.

We will need to delay the work of the commission until the crisis has abated to ensure that it does not interfere with the agencies that are leading the response,” Schiff explained in an email. “But that should not prevent us from beginning to identify where we got it wrong and how we can be prepared for the next pandemic.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...a6d_story.html

The fat fat lying bastard won’t have Barr to cover his fat ass in the next investigation. But let’s wait till the dead or buried.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 12:13 AM   #199
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
The U.S. needs to know what went wrong

When America has recovered from the coronavirus crisis and people are back to work, Rep. Adam B. Schiff thinks Congress should consider a 9/11-style independent commission to examine why the nation was so unprepared for the pandemic.

Schiff, a California Democrat, told me in an interview Monday that his staff has already started working on a discussion draft modeled after the 9/11 Commission, and that he would be talking about the possibility with others in Congress. And he said the House Intelligence Committee, which he chairs, has begun reviewing the committee’s intelligence materials on the pandemic.

We will need to delay the work of the commission until the crisis has abated to ensure that it does not interfere with the agencies that are leading the response,” Schiff explained in an email. “But that should not prevent us from beginning to identify where we got it wrong and how we can be prepared for the next pandemic.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...a6d_story.html

The fat fat lying bastard won’t have Barr to cover his fat ass in the next investigation. But let’s wait till the dead or buried.

yeah. let's listen to Rep. Adam BUTT. SchiffNER on anything. you know .. like all that "evidence" of Russkie collusion.

BAHAHHAAHHAAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 06:56 AM   #200
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Or is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Maybe it's heat activated. Can't be a brain proximity detonator.
Or is that exactly where their brain is - in this case??
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 07:18 AM   #201
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Thanks for the tip

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
No, he just worships at the alter of the Wapo editorial page and thinks their opinion pieces are facts.
I figured him/it to be more of a Variety or Yahoo Entertainment section type.

My bad.
Old 04-01-2020, 07:59 AM   #202
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Yeah, Adam Schitt. Another "gotcha" moment of failure.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 08:01 AM   #203
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Trump projects up to 240,000 coronavirus deaths in U.S., even with mitigation efforts

President Trump and the physicians advising the federal pandemic response on Tuesday delivered a bleak outlook for the novel coronavirus’s spread across the country, predicting a best-case scenario of 100,000 to 240,000 fatalities in the United States and summoning all Americans to make additional sacrifices to slow the spread.

Trump adopted a newly somber and sedate tone — and contradicted many of his own previous assessments of the virus — as he instructed Americans to continue social distancing, school closures and other mitigation efforts for an additional 30 days and to think of the choices they make as matters of life and death.

Trump and his coronavirus task force members said that community mitigation practices in place for the past 15 days have worked and that extending them is essential. The mathematical modeling the White House presented suggests doing so could save hundreds of thousands of lives. Without community mitigation, the models predict, 1.5 million to 2.2 million Americans could die of covid-19, the disease the virus causes, though no time frames or other details were provided for the figures.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...a6d_story.html

I hope the task force is fudging those numbers to get the fat lying bastard to pay attention.
Old 04-01-2020, 08:05 AM   #204
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
Yeah, Adam Schitt. Another "gotcha" moment of failure.
I sure hope I’m around to see it.
Old 04-01-2020, 08:44 AM   #205
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Cultural appropriation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfunkdenver View Post
oeb11, barleycorn, dilbert, whyyesido...are you sure you're conservative? You sound a lot more like perverted, homosexual, sadists.
Is your point that we are somehow appropriating the Lefty-Lunic culture of being perverted, homosexual, sadists? Ask'n for a fren
Old 04-01-2020, 08:52 AM   #206
12blue4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

"Its just a hoax by the Dems to keep me from being reelected.."
12blue4u is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 09:16 AM   #207
oeb11
Valued Poster

Poor j666 - a stooge to WaPo
Get some serious professional help

For the delusions and Hatred.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 09:35 AM   #208
Jacuzzme
Premium Access

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12blue4u View Post
"Its just a hoax by the Dems to keep me from being reelected.."
Make sure you don’t identify what “it’s” is in reference to. Here’s a hint, it’s not Coronavirus.

Don’t you people get sick of taking quotes out of context and pretending they mean something they didn’t?
Jacuzzme is online now   Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 09:37 AM   #209
oeb11
Valued Poster

Hypocrisy and lies - it is all the Fascist DPST's have!
Prime example - j666 and fixated hatred!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 10:49 AM   #210
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

A White House report blows up Trump’s latest coronavirus defense

President Trump has adopted a new line of spin to explain away his catastrophic handling of the worst U.S. public health emergency in modern times: If we had listened to those misguided people who wanted to treat the new coronavirus as the seasonal flu, we’d be in much worse shape right now.

Thank goodness for Trump, who is sagely telling us the coronavirus is not like the flu at all.

Of course, one of the people who wanted us to treat the coronavirus as the flu early on was Donald Trump. He repeatedly compared it to the flu as a way of downplaying it.

That Trump would try this new spin is absurd enough on its own. But a newly surfaced report from inside Trump’s own White House makes this line even more preposterous and untenable.

The report was produced in 2019 by the White House Council of Economic Advisers. It was first reported by the New York Times, which noted that the report warned a pandemic could devastate the U.S. economy, but that this warning went “unheeded.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...virus-defense/

Had the fat lying bastard paid attention to his National security briefings the death toll may have been lower. But he was concerned with Hunter Biden, the Secret server, the whistleblower, Bolton and his election. The country’s safety was ignored.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women