Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60654
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48588
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42279
CryptKicker37201
The_Waco_Kid36734
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-17-2023, 06:44 PM   #196
Typo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
Well, I think what the Israelis are doing is more along the lines of letting God sort them out.

I personally don’t have much sympathy for the folks in either Gaza or the West Bank. They continued to cheer on and tacitly support attacks into Israel. They also helped actively to hide members of Hamas and Hezbollah.

Sure there are a lot of innocent people that will die. They also didn’t do anything to get rid of the anti-Israel element and instead helped foment this continued violence. Even now, Hezbollah is firing rockets into Israel creating what will likely become a two front war and sadly maybe even engulf additional nations.
This might be the only post of yours I agree with, but I wholeheartedly agree with your position on the issue. Well said.
Typo is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2023, 09:44 PM   #197
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Well, I think what the Israelis are doing is more along the lines of letting God sort them out.

I personally don’t have much sympathy for the folks in either Gaza or the West Bank. They continued to cheer on and tacitly support attacks into Israel. They also helped actively to hide members of Hamas and Hezbollah.

Sure there are a lot of innocent people that will die. They also didn’t do anything to get rid of the anti-Israel element and instead helped foment this continued violence. Even now, Hezbollah is firing rockets into Israel creating what will likely become a two front war and sadly maybe even engulf additional nations.
In WW-2, civilian casualties were over 38 million as opposed to 15 million military casualties.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2023, 01:50 AM   #198
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
In WW-2, civilian casualties were over 38 million as opposed to 15 million military casualties.
The Firebombing of Japan was particularly brutal. You all should check out "The Fog of War" an Academy Award Documentary film by Errol Morris featuring Robert McNamara.

https://pophistorydig.com/topics/fir...ng-japan-1945/
txdot-guy is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2023, 03:10 AM   #199
Jackie S
Valued Poster

In total warfare, It is just as affective to kill the person who makes the bullets as it is to kill the soldiers who shoot the bullets.

We have not had a total war since WW-2. We have engaged in conflicts with “rules of engagement”.

While it is not taught in our history books, the true policy of the US in WW-2 was,…….. “in order to win this war, we will kill every German and Japanese on the Planet”.

Dresden and Tokyo proved this.
Old 10-18-2023, 03:53 AM   #200
Jackie S
Valued Poster

In the late 1950’s and early 1960’s, we were sending American Soldiers over to South East Asia as “advisors”.

Where did that lead?

It is being reported that we have around 2000 troops on standby in the Mediterranean. They will of course be used only in an “ Advisory” cops city.

If I had joined the Military in the past few years to reap the benefits offered to veterans, I would be a little worried. They are shooting real bullets over their.
Old 10-18-2023, 05:09 AM   #201
texassapper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
If I had joined the Military in the past few years to reap the benefits offered to veterans, I would be a little worried. They are shooting real bullets over their.
Not to worry. Our military has the best pronouns on the planet. No one would dare attack us.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2023, 08:53 AM   #202
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
Not to worry. Our military has the best pronouns on the planet. No one would dare attack us.
This is funny as heck.
Let's all steer back more towards intended topic.
But still a funny post.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2023, 09:43 AM   #203
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
In the late 1950’s and early 1960’s, we were sending American Soldiers over to South East Asia as “advisors”.

Where did that lead?

It is being reported that we have around 2000 troops on standby in the Mediterranean. They will of course be used only in an “ Advisory” cops city.

Didn't lead very far. Jungle war fare is a bit different than urban.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2023, 10:24 AM   #204
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Didn't lead very far. Jungle war fare is a bit different than urban.
With respect, I disagree.

In jungle warfare, you never know who is behind the next tree.

In urban warfare, you never know who is behind the next door.
Old 10-18-2023, 10:30 AM   #205
Jackie S
Valued Poster

So, that hospital that Hamas said was bombed by an Israeli Rocket, and the World Media immediately believed them, turns out to have been hit by an errant Hamas Tocket.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=..._&opi=89978449

I am waiting for a member of “The Squad” to hold a news conference and say……”but the important thing is it COULD HAVE been a IDF Rocket”.
Old 10-18-2023, 10:37 AM   #206
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

I don’t recall anyone in the media putting that explosion on Israel. Everything I saw said “hamas or Gaza authorities claim” it’s Israel.

Most people just said it’s horrible, which it is. But sadly this is what happens in war. In the old days, people ran from war zones. With our sanitization of war we’ve created more civilians that will stay in an area that might get them killed.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2023, 10:38 AM   #207
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Hamas can make a statement and most media take it as truth.
Israel makes a statement and shows proof the same media put a spin on it until the real truth bits em in the ass
Over and over
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2023, 10:46 AM   #208
eyecu2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Honestly I think it was more a matter of who was the first to report it - regardless of the author - the news media in general ran with it. Shame that these people are killing themselves and their name of jihad and an attempt to change perspective against Israel. Once Israel is done turning Gaza into a parking lot, I think things should calm down a little bit. They should treat it like a DMZ and let nobody but Israelis occupy it. They've been shown at Palestinians are not to be trusted, and our supported by other known terrorists. Just get away from the situation in total.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2023, 10:52 AM   #209
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
With respect, I disagree.

In jungle warfare, you never know who is behind the next tree.

In urban warfare, you never know who is behind the next door.
I know. Both have challenges. The sad facts about what's going on in Gaza is an unarmed Civilian is usually behind that next door often under eighteen years old. But Israeli Forces don't care they kill them anyway.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2023, 03:52 PM   #210
texassapper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
I don’t recall anyone in the media putting that explosion on Israel. Everything I saw said “hamas or Gaza authorities claim” it’s Israel.

Most people just said it’s horrible, which it is. But sadly this is what happens in war. In the old days, people ran from war zones. With our sanitization of war we’ve created more civilians that will stay in an area that might get them killed.

texassapper is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women