Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41557
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35932
Mojojo33117

Old 10-02-2012, 02:23 PM   #2056
Mixshowdj
Account Disabled

Thanks Fellas...it's a long season as Satin said. Im just tired,same old crap every year with this team. Owner needs to make a statement. PICK UP THE DAMN PHONE JERRY!!! i suspect the raiders,jets,and kansas city,will all be calling you...i'd trade romo RIGHT NOW for 2#1's,richard seymour,and an o-line-man. go with orton,save money under the cap,while team is still young. He cant do any worse. That performance is UNACCEPTABLE!!! Look at DED's Steelers. They are Hurting,injured,and Down. But Their Coach is NOT going to let them accept any excuses!!! We are mediocre....not even worth JJ WATTS JOCK STRAP.......
Mixshowdj is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 02:26 PM   #2057
Mixshowdj
Account Disabled

On another note....TEXANS gotta watch out. THIS IS THE TRAP GAME. I agree with satin. you guys know what they say when you kick a dog down....on paper,the texans should KILL the jets...but i hope this isn't one of those "we gotta prove our manhood games" so watch out...jet's got nothing to lose.......
Old 10-02-2012, 07:03 PM   #2058
One-Eyed Willy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

STATS N SNATCH

Total Offence: 14th(370.0yds/g) | Points/game: 2nd(31.5) | Time of Pos/game: 2nd(35:32) |TO: 3rd (tied/Bears)(+7)

Total defence: 1st(273yds/g)

**Week 5 Power Poll: Houston Texans UNDISPUTEDNo. 1**

Up for Debate:... Foster to join 400 club (400 carries/season)?? Or does Tate need more touches?

[SIZE="5"]I'm Stiiiiill Waiting on this little feller to show up BIG

Old 10-02-2012, 07:40 PM   #2059
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Good stuff as usual, Willy.

So let me ask y'all this, what do y'all think of Holliday? Is he really that much of an upgrade than Jacoby? I really feel like he's in danger of fumbling the ball/get tackled for a loss when he returns punts, I don't mind him as much with Kickoffs, though. What do you guys think?
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:44 PM   #2060
Mixshowdj
Account Disabled

I think they ought to limit foster's touches...remember,he catches the ball too. It's a LONG....LONG...LONG....season. Nearly 20 games,if everything goes the way IT SHOULD. i say split it up 60-40,FOSTER,like it is now,because in the playoff's The texans are gonna need foster to SHUT THE DOOR,on whomever they play.....
Old 10-02-2012, 10:53 PM   #2061
One-Eyed Willy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
Good stuff as usual, Willy.

So let me ask y'all this, what do y'all think of Holliday? Is he really that much of an upgrade than Jacoby? I really feel like he's in danger of fumbling the ball/get tackled for a loss when he returns punts, I don't mind him as much with Kickoffs, though. What do you guys think?
Still early to tell, but 3 of 4 runback TD's per preseason game was off the chain. He'll run another back, just a matter of time. If he fumbles, he'll be cut. In that regard I like him better than Jacoby. It won't be like we loose WR depth in the process. Besides, D. Manning would likely be the next man up. After watching him return that pick 6 last game, I feel he'd be a weapon in the return game as well.... Fuck Jacoby.. LOL

I agree on giving Tate more touches, especially once we got the game in check by the end of the 3rd. However, Foster seems to have a high pain threshold and knows how to take a hit. Still, Tate is beast as well. Let's get back to Hustle and Flow. IMO

Texans vs Jets Trap game??? I disagree... First of all its Monday Night... Texans haven't got too many of those in years past. Also we are a fat ass O-for vs the Jets... I think the Texans will run the Jets off the runway, finally get their 1st W vs Jets, and hit the 5-0 mark prepping for Green Bay..
One-Eyed Willy is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 01:58 AM   #2062
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by One-Eyed Willy View Post
I think the Texans will run the Jets off the runway, finally get their 1st W vs Jets, and hit the 5-0 mark prepping for Green Bay..
I like the way you think!

On another note, Jerome Soloman from the Chronicle gives KJ a well deserved pat on the back following his pick 6. Perhaps it is true, patience is a virtue!

http://blog.chron.com/ultimatetexans...better-player/
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 01:06 PM   #2063
TheDon
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by One-Eyed Willy View Post
]
Texans vs Jets Trap game??? I disagree... First of all its Monday Night... Texans haven't got too many of those in years past. Also we are a fat ass O-for vs the Jets...
100% agree with this. Plus I thought week 2 against the Jags was their trap game...

Holmes for NY is done for the year, will we see TO? Hmmm..
Old 10-03-2012, 02:38 PM   #2064
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102
Default Cowboy haters

Man, Cowboy haters are everywhere........LOL
Guest021824 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:08 AM   #2065
Mixshowdj
Account Disabled

Damn.....you ain't kiddin ike....im mad as hell,but im not ready to wear bags over my head yet..........(maybe by week 10....i might)...
Old 10-04-2012, 12:14 PM   #2066
Satin
Valued Poster

Damn man, quit crying like a little girl Ikester....

You mean to tell me you guys are not going to keep bragging on your 5 Superbowls and what you have done in the past? Lmao...

I know it's tough getting used to the fact that there's a new sheriff in town....

Texans # 1!!!!
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:49 PM   #2067
One-Eyed Willy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post
I know it's tough getting used to the fact that there's a new sheriff in town....

Texans # 1!!!!
LOL... Hell, we still got room on the bandwagon if you cowgirl fans finally decide to come home..
Old 10-04-2012, 04:43 PM   #2068
Satin
Valued Poster

Lmao...good one man, but we both know that will NEVER happen. Cowgirl fans can be quite annoying and arrogant at times, but one thing I have to give them credit for: they stay loyal to and support their team...

Several years ago when the Texans were horrible....I couldn't beg people to go to the games with me- now they're begging me and trying to bribe me for tickets....
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 11:15 PM   #2069
TheDon
Valued Poster

The game tonight was booooring. But every time Pat Peterson touched the ball I felt like he was going to take it to the house, the guy is just insane, he looks at the ball and at the defender about 7 times before catching it, he's great at returns....and oh yeah, he's probably the best corner in the NFC.
Old 10-05-2012, 02:45 AM   #2070
One-Eyed Willy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
The game tonight was booooring. But every time Pat Peterson touched the ball I felt like he was going to take it to the house, the guy is just insane, he looks at the ball and at the defender about 7 times before catching it, he's great at returns....and oh yeah, he's probably the best corner in the NFC.
Paterson is a beast and the reason I didn't start Amendola on Fantasy. However before he got hurt, it looked like I would have regreted that... I hope its not as bad as they say.. I was looking forward to checking out that matchup.. Now I guess I gotta think about if its worth having a dud on the bench for 4-6 weeks... What's with my team breaking collar bones? Fuck!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women