Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70644
biomed162156
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48276
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-20-2017, 12:10 AM   #181
Tronhorn356
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Abe nickle and diming a provider over $40? lol...

Abe are you going to call me out too? You bitched, complained, reported my review of XOMadison6 because it was getting bumped by the public that was genuinely interested in her (Not that self bump faggotry going on with your reviews, yes I called your self bumping habits faggotry, feel free to report my post so that I can receive points, real men don't give a fuck. Hence forth Abe shall be refereed to as faggot). Yet you keep self bumping your own reviews. Looking at the numbers, I made about 5 posts in my second review. Which you have a lot of catching up to do since half the replies in your reviews are from you lol. (Do you not believe in the women you see that you need to bump your own threads?)

BTW BP Maelie, DATY CIM BBBJ first session. Keep claiming I'm lying so I can post a pic. Lets settle this here, say I didn't get BBBJ from BP Maelie and pic will be posted. I'll take my points/ban for posting action shots but at least I will be calling you out for your bullshit lmao and apparently ZERO game. I believe aa pic was even posted before this no action shot policy lol.

Also, still waiting on that review of Kylie Karter one of the hottest providers to have graced Eccie. Or what about Brooke Lust? LMFAO.

For the final blow, did you even know KylieH is back but UTR? We both have seen her. I guess you didn't make the cut bruh. Although, in your defense, I am sexy, very sweet and charming (cute as well!), and I don't try and scam $40 from providers. Plus I have money and don't mind spending top dollar on top providers (ie 1000/hr to the right gal). lol. In fact, the next provider I see I'll donate 600/hr =). You going to match me?

Points. Admins feel free to give as many points you deem fit for this post. I have absolutely zero reservations de-crediting/attacking a faggot hobbyist that believes attacking a fellow brother is acceptable. Lines must be drawn.

PS. Abe are you that much of a bitch you can't stand up for yourself when mods talk shit about you? FFS I even threatened a site admin. Grow a pair. Please stop this, YES SIR, ANYTHING YOU SAY SIR faggot shit.

PSS. I don't know boltfan and I don't need to. You turned your back on your fellow brother (more than once). That is enough reason for me to go after you.

Admiral_Giggles, I just remembered you asked about a UTR lady. Let me ask her and figure out the details/make sure she is cool with it. I will PM you her contact info she gives the go ahead. Just don't post a review, share, etc.
Tronhorn356 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 01:24 AM   #182
The Proper Stranger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

The main secret is cardinal rule of life #1: Don't be a dumbass.
Observe where the lines are and stay within them. Especially when you're struggling with the intellectual equivalent of finger painting. Don't get pissed at other people drawing outside the lines and getting away with it, that usually just means they actually understand the rules enough to know when it's OK to bend them. Pay attention and get the basics down first, you seem to be having a lot of trouble there.

Cardinal rule #2 doesn't hurt either: Don't be a dick.
Insults aren't inherently dickish. Some people need to be insulted for their own good or the good of others. Stop channeling your butthurt and start trying to channel wit, whimsy, and a cool head. Have fun, don't rage and gnash your teeth.

tl;dr: less toddler tantrum, more Winston Churchill
The Proper Stranger is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 03:22 AM   #183
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronhorn356 View Post
Abe nickle and diming a provider over $40? lol...

Abe are you going to call me out too? You bitched, complained, reported my review of XOMadison6 because it was getting bumped by the public that was genuinely interested in her (Not that self bump faggotry going on with your reviews, yes I called your self bumping habits faggotry, feel free to report my post so that I can receive points, real men don't give a fuck. Hence forth Abe shall be refereed to as faggot). Yet you keep self bumping your own reviews. Looking at the numbers, I made about 5 posts in my second review. Which you have a lot of catching up to do since half the replies in your reviews are from you lol. (Do you not believe in the women you see that you need to bump your own threads?)

BTW BP Maelie, DATY CIM BBBJ first session. Keep claiming I'm lying so I can post a pic. Lets settle this here, say I didn't get BBBJ from BP Maelie and pic will be posted. I'll take my points/ban for posting action shots but at least I will be calling you out for your bullshit lmao and apparently ZERO game. I believe aa pic was even posted before this no action shot policy lol.

Also, still waiting on that review of Kylie Karter one of the hottest providers to have graced Eccie. Or what about Brooke Lust? LMFAO.

For the final blow, did you even know KylieH is back but UTR? We both have seen her. I guess you didn't make the cut bruh. Although, in your defense, I am sexy, very sweet and charming (cute as well!), and I don't try and scam $40 from providers. Plus I have money and don't mind spending top dollar on top providers (ie 1000/hr to the right gal). lol. In fact, the next provider I see I'll donate 600/hr =). You going to match me?

Points. Admins feel free to give as many points you deem fit for this post. I have absolutely zero reservations de-crediting/attacking a faggot hobbyist that believes attacking a fellow brother is acceptable. Lines must be drawn.

PS. Abe are you that much of a bitch you can't stand up for yourself when mods talk shit about you? FFS I even threatened a site admin. Grow a pair. Please stop this, YES SIR, ANYTHING YOU SAY SIR faggot shit.

PSS. I don't know boltfan and I don't need to. You turned your back on your fellow brother (more than once). That is enough reason for me to go after you.

Admiral_Giggles, I just remembered you asked about a UTR lady. Let me ask her and figure out the details/make sure she is cool with it. I will PM you her contact info she gives the go ahead. Just don't post a review, share, etc.
TL; DR. Holy shit. Some guys take this place way too seriously. Guys, it's the internet. Chill the fuck out and relax. Who the fuck would even read all of that long winded bullshit? If anyone read all of that shit, send me a PM. I'll get you some help ASAP.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 05:22 AM   #184
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
I'd recommend commenting about this behavior on his reviews so future newbies know to avoid. Best case they need to see a doctor, worst case a morgue.
Abe and I went back and forth on his behavior here:
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1886312&page=2
Too bad PA-only access can read it.

Abe, one thing I've learned here: better to have people wonder if you're a douchebag than to start posting and remove all doubt.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 05:48 AM   #185
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This whole thread is really really sad... grown men fighting like pussies anonymously on an internet board for hookers and tricks!!
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 06:20 AM   #186
DentBick
BANNED

Encounters: 1

I just came back after a break but isn't this the guy that takes all the pics of his micropenis at the door of every gash he sees?

Nice to come back under Jules.
DentBick is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 07:12 AM   #187
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Coming under Jules would be a wonderful thing, yes indeed
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 07:20 AM   #188
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Now this thread is taking a better turn lol
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 07:52 AM   #189
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Nothing else to say about this thread really...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bobross1.jpg (11.4 KB, 186 views)
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 07:52 AM   #190
PRBOY16
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12

I'll take some of that under Jules action. It's been too long!
PRBOY16 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 07:53 AM   #191
Fort Worth Punk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
This whole thread is really really sad... grown men fighting like pussies anonymously on an internet board for hookers and tricks!!
Jules, you are unlikely to remember it, but we've met socially a few times and there are 2 things you'd recall.

First, I treat people in person exactly as I do on the board; with all the respect they deserve. That does not, obviously, always mean with all the respect they want.

I do not say anything on the boards I wouldn't say in person, ever.

I will, however, in either forum, not stand by when someone is subtly, or blatantly, accused of something as serious as physical abuse, based not on their actions but because some asshole decides he wants to treat an issue like that as a debating tool. I also always have, and probably always will, be more than willing to back up any words or actions, and admit when I am wrong.

Years ago I was one of the first in the history of this board to self report a post because what needed said was going to take the form of words that the mods may decide warrant points. I didn't bother to hit RTM this time because I already knew anything in the thread was going to be read (as noted above) and had already said I was more than willing to take the points, or even ban, because the board itself really isn't that important. I may as well be in retirement as far as ECCIE is concerned.

But I stand by every post, and every word in every post, because, darling, I am not an anonymous "pussy" fighting on the internet. Enough people in this thread have met me that anonymity isn't a real concern, and I spent enough time myself as a grey-hat to know that Internet anonymity is an illusion. I've taken enough money of posters at the poker table, and lost enough to a couple of very good players, that I know we remember each other.

I am sorry if saying that anyone accusing people of things like abuse, just to try to build themselves up while tearing others down, bothers you. You have enough Internet experience to know that that is how the world is, so, while I agree, and have said many times, that keyboard cowboys like Abe are pussies, there are actually people who don't play that game. Some of us have a clue that these things can, and do, have real world consequences. And now and then it's a good idea to remind the Compaq Commandos that the guy or girl on the other end may just be the kind that, for whatever reason, only has to deal with their kind online, no matter the venue, because they may have the right mix of brains, balls and perhaps craziness, that it becomes readily apparent that it's a good idea to STFU and go. (Not you of course as I do understand your sentiment.)

If you'd ever like to catch up over coffee, lunch or a drink, let me know. But I would like to request, respectfully, that you respect that sometimes the issue isn't ego or the importance of a whore board. Sometimes it's just that right and wrong don't change, no matter the venue. I don't let pricks speak to others like that anywhere I am, unless the recipient deserves it. And I will NEVER let abuse become cannon fodder to score points.

And God Damn it felt good to unleash on someone who has been one of a minority of posters that absolutely can make reading this board for entertainment value, which is really all it's good for, less enjoyable, and who gave me a reason I can justify to myself for a string of insults which is atypical for me online or in person, regardless of the outcome.
Fort Worth Punk is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 08:17 AM   #192
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
TL; DR. Holy shit. Some guys take this place way too seriously. Guys, it's the internet. Chill the fuck out and relax. Who the fuck would even read all of that long winded bullshit? If anyone read all of that shit, send me a PM. I'll get you some help ASAP.
I agree, that was like chapter one of who gives flying F#CK, what these guys arguing about again?
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 09:31 AM   #193
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
I agree.......what these guys arguing about again?
I've not the foggiest tbh.

One thing for sure....I had no idea that a thread concerning Bolt would garner 4700 views (and growing). Guess the rumors of your early demise are somewhat premature, hmmm?
Well done, sir.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 10:12 AM   #194
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post
I've not the foggiest tbh.

One thing for sure....I had no idea that a thread concerning Bolt would garner 4700 views (and growing). Guess the rumors of your early demise are somewhat premature, hmmm?
Well done, sir.
4700+ views? People do enjoy a good train wreck also and will always stare, I'm still wondering what has fellow members fighting like a bunch school girls over what was posted? It's a hooker board on the internet, don't take anything posted here too serous
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 10:17 AM   #195
johnspice
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
An elephant gets a thorn caught in his foot, and a mouse happens to pull it out. To show his gratitude, the elephant says he'll do any favor that the mouse wants. The mouse says "I've always wanted to fuck an elephant". The elephant says o.k., the mouse lifts the elephants tail and starts going to town. About that time a coconut falls out of a tree and bonks the elephant on the head. The elephant says "Ow!", and the mouse says something like ... "That's right, bitch, you're going to take it no matter how much it hurts!"
johnspice is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women