Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60668
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48600
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42391
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-24-2015, 12:13 PM   #181
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Today, 12:32 PM

This message is hidden because lustylad is on your ignore list.

Just as refreshing now as it was the first time I saw it.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 12:15 PM   #182
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
More of "the same, outdated, worn our pictures.......time.....after time.......after time........after time!"
YOUR MAN JOHN KERRY ... does look a little "outdated" and "worn our (sic)" doesn't he? I suppose that's why he got the botox treatments to smooth out his wrinkles ... You don't have to do that do you "bigtex"~!!!!!

LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 12:19 PM   #183
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
There are better ways to earn a living besides robbing banks, ...

.. but explain that to a bank robber!

You are trying to judge people by your standards. That doesn't work when you are toe to toe and the stakes are as high as they are now with war mongers. Although I agree that giving them an opportunity to "lay down" the weapon is appropriate, they've had that opportunity.

The problem is (and in other situations) they perceive that the U.S. will "blink" .. based on past history, particularly with this wimp in the White House. John Kerry is no better. As a consequence it makes them more dangerous, than if they believe we would pull the trigger.

One only makes good deals when they bargain from a position of strength relative to the opposite side. Israel is backed into a corner and it has been surrounded for years with hostile people against them. We have never been in that position in this country. Even on 911 we were not in that position. The lesson was (and hopefully still is) if they want to hurt us they can reach out and touch us....that wasn't hard. The next will be hard.

They took down a symbol. I'm guessing the next one will be economic. Crippling.
You have contradicted yourself in your own post, no mean feat. You contend that you only make good deals from a position of strength and then go on to outline how Israel is backed into a corner; not a position of strength by any stretch of the imagination. They took down a symbol? Tell that to the 3K plus people's families who no longer have their loved ones. A symbol? I would say it was pretty crippling for those families. The ability to negotiate from a position of strength has passed. We have changed positions so many times over the years with these countries, it's no wonder they don't want to have any lasting peace with us. We don't like their leader, so we depose him for one who will be our puppet. The people tire of that, as they should, and we are surprised. Sometimes we sell them weapons, other times we don't. We are schizophrenic in regard to the way we interact with them.
Old 03-24-2015, 12:54 PM   #184
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
You have contradicted yourself in your own post, no mean feat. You contend that you only make good deals from a position of strength and then go on to outline how Israel is backed into a corner; not a position of strength by any stretch of the imagination.
That's because you think a corner to your back is a weak position. It's not.

They, and you, ought not to underestimate the Israelis capacity and tenacity. In the past the Israelis were keeping the gloves on to appease Washington. Obaminable has made it easy for them to disregard Washington's "feelings"!

Since 1948 they have not lost a war. We can't say that*.

*In fact it was no surprise (at least to me) to see reports that former NV military personnel paid a visit to Baghdad in the ramp up to the 2003 invasion to advise the Iraqis on how to defeat the U.S.
Old 03-24-2015, 01:14 PM   #185
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You have contradicted yourself in your own post, no mean feat. You contend that you only make good deals from a position of strength and then go on to outline how Israel is backed into a corner; not a position of strength by any stretch of the imagination. They took down a symbol? Tell that to the 3K plus people's families who no longer have their loved ones. A symbol? Dumb shit I was speaking from the point of view of the terrorists. You are a mental child.Trying some stupid ploy to vilify me to gain some psychological advantage in the discussion? You are a light weight.

I would say it was pretty crippling for those families. Wait until the next hit. Then you'll know crippling.

The ability to negotiate from a position of strength has passed. In this reality it has not. We have the superior strength, but not the resolve. They lack the strength, but enjoy the resolve. They know we will not pull the trigger. We have changed positions so many times over the years with these countries, it's no wonder they don't want to have any lasting peace with us. They don't want "peace" with us or anyone else. Don't you get it?We don't like their leader, so we depose him for one who will be our puppet. The people tire of that, as they should, and we are surprised. Sometimes we sell them weapons, other times we don't. We are schizophrenic in regard to the way we interact with them.No, we are inconsistent. And they simply do not believe us any more, because we are there one day and gone the next.*
*The best example, with which many of us are familiar at least at a distance, is the battered wife who calls the police and the police do not take care of business other than some verbal warnings and leave her only to suffer again. After 2-3 times she doesn't even want the police to be there. It only causes her pain. We are no longer to be trusted. And they don't like that we have so much. Their leaders have told them that daily, claiming the reason they have nothing is because of the Satin from the West, while their leaders live lavishly.

Look at our history since WWII: Korea, S.E. Asia, Balkans, Middle East, and now Afghanistan. The Ukraine is to follow shortly. The world knows more about your history than you ... .apparently ... and it's from their perspective.
Old 03-24-2015, 01:17 PM   #186
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Yes

The Idiot who continues to posts the same, outdated, worn our pictures.......time.....after time.......after time........after time!

And LLIdiot calls himself a Democrat!
Who pray tell uses the same worn out responses a million times?
YOU DO!!
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 01:19 PM   #187
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:

They, and you, ought not to underestimate the Israelis capacity and tenacity. In the past the Israelis were keeping the gloves on to appease Washington. Obaminable has made it easy for them to disregard Washington's "feelings"!

*In fact it was no surprise (at least to me) to see reports that former NV military personnel paid a visit to Baghdad in the ramp up to the 2003 invasion to advise the Iraqis on how to defeat the U.S.
If they are so great - why do they need us to fight for them?
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 02:27 PM   #188
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:

You're a piece of work. I've made you have to defend the argument that being backed into a corner is somehow an enviable position. Can't you even see how fucked that is? If they don't care what we think, what are they waiting for?
Old 03-24-2015, 02:43 PM   #189
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
The Israelis? When was that? Are you Jewish? You said "us"!!!!!

"Man" (using the term loosely, of course), you need to spend some more time increasing your own knowledge base, and less time trying to look smarter by tearing others down or ridiculing them to make you look better.

I started familiarizing myself with the Israeli military training in 65 and 66 and have followed it ever since .... they wrote the book on urban terrorism and extractions from kidnappings at long distances .... "we" are "Johnny-come-latelies" ... They can be messy, but they get the job done. The U.S. pulls the reigns on them and they tolerate it, because they thought were were allies.
Old 03-24-2015, 02:46 PM   #190
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're a piece of work. I've made you have to defend the argument that being backed into a corner is somehow an enviable position. Can't you even see how fucked that is? If they don't care what we think, what are they waiting for?
Little Boy, let me explain something to you, very carefully.

You can't make me do shit! Are we now on the same page?

And as for your "translator" stick this in it and see what comes out:

Besa mi cula, nino!

(Out of some level of respect, which is minimal, I made it "masculine"!)
Old 03-24-2015, 02:48 PM   #191
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Are you talking about the Israelis? If so, when did we "fight for them"?
Old 03-24-2015, 03:07 PM   #192
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Are you talking about the Israelis? If so, when did we "fight for them"?
Every war in the Middle East was for oil and Israel.
We are Americans - that's who we should be fighting for.
Again, if the Israeli's are as great as you say, why do they need us?
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 03:15 PM   #193
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Every war in the Middle East was for oil and Israel.
We are Americans - that's who we should be fighting for.
Again, if the Israeli's are as great as you say, why do they need us?
Name one war the U.S. initiated in the Middle East that was FOR ISRAEL.

Then name one war the U.S. initiated in the Middle East FOR OIL.

Talk about contradictions.

If we have plenty of oil here, why do we need more?

If we fight Israel's wars, why do they need military equipment?

Were you conscious (alive) during the '67 War? How many U.S. troops were sent to the Middle East to fight the Arabs for the Israelis? Shit ask bigtex ... he probably volunteered!
Old 03-24-2015, 04:02 PM   #194
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Should have been 20 weeks at most. Same with North Korea.

Here is the history the Iranians study:

"In 1994, faced with North Korea’s announced intent to withdraw from the nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty (NPT), which requires non-nuclear weapon states to forswear the development and acquisition of nuclear weapons, the United States and North Korea signed the Agreed Framework. Under this agreement, Pyongyang committed to freezing its illicit plutonium weapons program in exchange for aid." http://www.armscontrol.org/factsheets/dprkchron
You really have a hard time staying on topic lexie. ADD ?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 04:36 PM   #195
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Who pray tell uses the same worn out responses a million times?
YOU DO!!
Don't be so hard on BigAssSux. He has severe intellectual limitations. He's like the spoiled kid on the playground that nobody likes, but your parents insist you be nice to him. He can't help it if he's "different".
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women