Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42456
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36909
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-28-2015, 02:45 PM   #181
N.M.
The Great

User ID: 291780
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
And you know this how?

Other than the fact that she's a provider ??

Wow... You are just a big fail.

Did you really just ask me a question when you first approached me or did you do it by trying to instigate and make it seem like I was doing something wrong ?

Then you proceeded to call me names and talk to me like if you pay my fucking bills, didn't you ?

Don't approach me like an asshole and expect me to kiss your ass. That won't happen. Not with NATALIA, if other people with low self-esteem issues do it. That's them not me. I don't give a damn about your almighty and superior BS "online" persona you have created here. To me you're still NOBODY.
You don't add or take away from my bussines so I honestly don't give a flying fuck about your opinion on any matter.

As of matter of fact, a few post back I already told you what you can do with your opinion.
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 02:48 PM   #182
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twin_420 View Post
No i actually have a life....
Wise choice...

Looks like you've got way more hooktards mad at you than I do.
Worse yet the hooktards that are mad at you are the smart ones that understand my point. Perhaps they'll come join me since you decided to chime in. We'll have a party!
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 03:09 PM   #183
Kylie Nicole
Account Disabled

User ID: 284947
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Since she won't answer...How does Ms Nicole know what notes you keep?

Y'all forming a new coven?
I'm referring to myself obviously. I don't make assumptions or speak for anyone else.
Kylie Nicole is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 03:15 PM   #184
tbone77494
Premium Access

Encounters: 104

I'd still hit it. I'll help with my notes:
"Not terrible looking, showed up on time, took a shower and scrubbed his junk and ass, silky shaved balls, breath was fine, decent size dick for a skinny white guy, no haggling on donation, two shots and finished up in alotted time, polite drama free gentleman who likes banging hot chicks, will see again."
tbone77494 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 03:22 PM   #185
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori View Post
Other than the fact that she's a provider ??

Wow... You are just a big fail.

Did you really just ask me a question when you first approached me or did you do it by trying to instigate and make it seem like I was doing something wrong ?

Then you proceeded to call me names and talk to me like if you pay my fucking bills, didn't you ?

Don't approach me like an asshole and expect me to kiss your ass. That won't happen. Not with NATALIA, if other people with low self-esteem issues do it. That's them not me. I don't give a damn about your almighty and superior BS "online" persona you have created here. To me you're still NOBODY.
You don't add or take away from my bussines so I honestly don't give a flying fuck about your opinion on any matter.

As of matter of fact, a few post back I already told you what you can do with your opinion.

For someone who is not offended you sure sound offended...Butt hurt too.

I asked a legitimate question. It was legitimized by other whores smarter than you who chimed in.

Quote:
Notes? Like written notes?
Please continue...
What exactly is in these notes?
Who are these other whores you are throwing under the bus?
Timothy H Tebow! I can hear WTF getting worked up already...
You got your dirty panties in a wad right off the bat instead of answering the question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori View Post
Is 2015 not the 1800's I think you're smarter than that to answer yourself that question.
You've been far more insulting than I have. Funny thing is you're not even good at it.

I even complimented your hot body and fine ass. I'd fuck you if I thought you were discreet. I don't.

Let's see,
You've called me a MOFO, told me to STFU and told me to stick something up my ass. I may have missed a few butt if you feel you've been insulted you just go right ahead and hit that RTM down there Little miss prim and proper alpha whore NATALIA. Can I address you from now on as NATALIA?

*whipser* calling a whore a whore on a silly whore board shouldn't be insulting. If it is you're doing it wrong. *end whisper*
Old 07-28-2015, 03:28 PM   #186
Twin_420
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I could care less who is mad at me. Its not effecting me in any kind of way. You think their smart for taking your side? really dude?
Look man, Trust me they don't give a Fuck about you. Until they need your money of course. These girls are pure actresses, some are better at it than others. ALL of them are actresses. You think they really like Fucking all these old fat sweaty dudes day in and day out including yourself?...They don't. It's just a job for them, like any other job. Some do their job very well, others can't handle the guilt and dirtiness of it all and eventually meltdown and speak on it like Natalia did as far as her preference on hobbyists being uncircumcised...Once you figure that out, things will go a lot easier for you.
Twin_420 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 03:32 PM   #187
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I approve of this threAD........carry on.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 03:34 PM   #188
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylie Nicole View Post
I'm referring to myself obviously. I don't make assumptions or speak for anyone else.
You're right sweetie, my bad on the comment.

Butt...Y'all just don't get it...I don't thinck you ever will regardless of how I or anyone else tries to drive the point home.

It's not about the notes you keep or what's in them.

It's the fact that you openly talk about it on an SHMB. Where the whole fucking world is possibly watching.

Based on that alone, any fucktard with a functional brain should be scrutinizing your ability to remain discreet.
Old 07-28-2015, 03:41 PM   #189
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
I could care less who is mad at me. Its not effecting me in any kind of way. You think their smart for taking your side? really dude?
Look man, Trust me they don't give a Fuck about you. Until they need your money of course. These girls are pure actresses, some are better at it than others. ALL of them are actresses. You think they really like Fucking all these old fat sweaty dudes day in and day out including yourself?...They don't. It's just a job for them, like any other job. Some do their job very well, others can't handle the guilt and dirtiness of it all and eventually meltdown and speak on it like natalia did. Once you figure that out, things will go a lot easier for you.
Yay!, you're back. I had a sad for a moment.

I thinck their(sp) smart for their ability to be discreet.

There appears to be more whores that will fuck this old, fat, sweaty dude than there are that will suck your dick. That's fucking funny right there, I don't care who you are.

So NATALIA can't handle her job? Is that what you just said?

This keeps getting better and better.
Old 07-28-2015, 03:50 PM   #190
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Point of Order: I thinck he said she couldn't handle her whoring job and had a meltdown

Quote:
Look man, Trust me they don't give a Fuck about you. Until they need your money of course. These girls are pure actresses, some are better at it than others. ALL of them are actresses. You think they really like Fucking all these old fat sweaty dudes day in and day out including yourself?...They don't. It's just a job for them, like any other job. Some do their job very well, others can't handle the guilt and dirtiness of it all and eventually meltdown and speak on it like natalia did. Once you figure that out, things will go a lot easier for you.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 03:54 PM   #191
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

I stand corrected
Old 07-28-2015, 03:57 PM   #192
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Would it be accurate to call phimosis a disability?

If so, does it follow that the OP hates disabled people?

ija
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 04:17 PM   #193
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Butt...Y'all just don't get it...I don't thinck you ever will regardless of how I or anyone else tries to drive the point home.

They get it...they just can not for the life of them admit to fucking up.

If they could , they would tell you "Thank you." , then apologize to folks for making a mistake on admitting to doing such a silly thing on the open board (I could make an argument that it is beyond stupid to take notes regardless if you admit to it or not, she can have a Defense Attorney explain it to her) and learn from their mistake.

But there is a certain segment of society that just can not admit to a mistake...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 04:23 PM   #194
N.M.
The Great

User ID: 291780
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Say what now ?

Only thing might melt around me, is a lucky dick when they enter this Fire Mouth or Fire Pussy Just saying...
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 04:26 PM   #195
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

I'm of the opinion that the majority of girls keep notes in some form or the other whether for screening,security, or reference purposes. It would be putting our heads in the sand to pretend they didn't. In my opinion every client must know this going in and plan accordingly as to the amount of information he feels comfortable to disclose and/or reveal in the process.

I'm therefore personally unconcerned with a provider being honest in this regard. If more ladies were up front about their methods maybe more guys would grab a clue and not be retards who use their RL names, numbers, and email addresses. But of course they can't be more up front because they get jumped all over on the forums if they're honest.

Ultimately each of us is responsible for safeguarding our own information... If all the girl has is your hobby name, email, number, and your physical description and behavioral characteristics of the session notated I fail to see the issue personally.

On another note, damn...that body girl!

Also:
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women