Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35950
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-26-2013, 12:43 PM   #181
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Originally Posted by ExNYer I don't give a fuck what Webster wrote. I never used the term "100% lily white". YOU did. Feeling guilty? Semantically, that's exactly what you said, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
Semantically? As opposed to literally, right? You lose.

"Hundreds"? Really? FOUR million slaves in the South and you thing "hundreds' is statistically significant? "[T]he United States Census of 1890 lists 3,273 African Americans who claimed to be Confederate veterans" (wiki), you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. How many TENS OF THOUSANDS of former slaves fought for the North? You look it up yourself, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
You lose.

And those freedmen that stayed in the South? They stayed there to be near there families that were still slaves. Your POV is not fact, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass: cite your proof, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. And you consider that to be a voluntary choice? Your POV is not fact, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass: cite your proof, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. You are a moral degenerate. You're a lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

My POV? So, you actually think that ALL of the freed slaves that stayed in the South stayed because they liked it there and not just to be near family members who were still slaves? Liar.

Your gross inability to say even ONE bad thing about the Confederacy probably makes you the most vile person I have ever encountered.
Because volumes of "bad things" need to be said about your pretentiousness and ignorance, you dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Still can't say a bad thing about the Confederacy can you? Still living that ridiculous dream about some noble "Lost Cause", aren't you?
You are vile.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 03:01 PM   #182
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
You are vile.
Yes, he fundamentally is. Either he is the biggest liar on this board (a monumental feat in itself), or he is truly a sociopath who cannot distinguish right from wrong, one who is so obsessed by certain trigger words like "Liberal", or "Confederacy", or "Christianity" that he is incapable or unwilling to reason logically about those topics. This thread is just one of the most blatant ones, but certainly not the only one.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 03:16 PM   #183
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default I can see clearly now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
did he get his colonoscopy results?
Without looking the incident up; I don't believe it. I have had a colonoscopy exam. The preparation to take the exam requires voiding the intestine over two days (in my case). A clear liquid diet is required. A clear clean intestine is needed to enable the doctor to get an unobstructed view without covering the small video lens with brown stuff.

How do things look through your camera?

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 04:26 PM   #184
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Semantically? As opposed to literally, right? You lose. Already proved that you're the liar here, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

You lose. You lost, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

My POV? So, you actually think that ALL of the freed slaves that stayed in the South stayed because they liked it there and not just to be near family members who were still slaves? Liar. You didn't provide one iota of evidence to support your POV; you lost, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Still can't say a bad thing about the Confederacy can you? Because volumes of "bad things" need to be said about your pretentiousness and ignorance, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Still living that ridiculous dream about some noble "Lost Cause", aren't you? , Proving that you're an ignorant, pretentious, lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass isn't a dream.
You are vile. Already proved that you're the liar here, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, and you didn't provide one iota of evidence to support your POV.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Yes, he fundamentally is. Either he is the biggest liar on this board (a monumental feat in itself), or he is truly a sociopath who cannot distinguish right from wrong, one who is so obsessed by certain trigger words like "Liberal", or "Confederacy", or "Christianity" that he is incapable or unwilling to reason logically about those topics. This thread is just one of the most blatant ones, but certainly not the only one.
You're so pathetically delusional, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man. Proving that you're a pretentious ignoramus isn't being a liar or a sociopath, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man, it's a "public service".
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 04:43 PM   #185
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're so pathetically delusional, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man. Proving that you're a pretentious ignoramus isn't being a liar or a sociopath, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man, it's a "public service".
Since "service" seems to be one of words you are enamored with today, I refer you back to post #499 in the Confederate Flag thread for a brief discussion on your view of "service".
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 04:55 PM   #186
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Since "service" seems to be one of words you are enamored with today, I refer you back to post #499 in the Confederate Flag thread for a brief discussion on your view of "service".
There is no #499 in this thread, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man. Meanwhile, proving that you're a pretentious ignoramus remains a "public service", Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man.
Old 11-26-2013, 05:25 PM   #187
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Semantically? As opposed to literally, right? You lose. Already proved that you're the liar here, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

You lose. You lost, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

My POV? So, you actually think that ALL of the freed slaves that stayed in the South stayed because they liked it there and not just to be near family members who were still slaves? Liar. You didn't provide one iota of evidence to support your POV; you lost, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Still can't say a bad thing about the Confederacy can you? Because volumes of "bad things" need to be said about your pretentiousness and ignorance, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Still living that ridiculous dream about some noble "Lost Cause", aren't you? , Proving that you're an ignorant, pretentious, lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass isn't a dream.
You are vile. Already proved that you're the liar here, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, and you didn't provide one iota of evidence to support your POV.

The brutality and murder in American slavery is well-documented and the life-shortening effect are also obvious and well-documented.

As you said in the other thread "You can look it up yourself".
Old 11-26-2013, 06:24 PM   #188
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
There is no #499 in this thread, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man. Meanwhile, proving that you're a pretentious ignoramus remains a "public service", Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man.

LMAO proving once again your sperm sodden brain can't comprehend what is in front of your eyes. Try looking in the thread he referred you to cocksucker.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 08:48 PM   #189
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
Without looking the incident up; I don't believe it. I have had a colonoscopy exam. The preparation to take the exam requires voiding the intestine over two days (in my case). A clear liquid diet is required. A clear clean intestine is needed to enable the doctor to get an unobstructed view without covering the small video lens with brown stuff.

How do things look through your camera?

JR
He doesn't use a camera, he dives in tongue first.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 08:52 PM   #190
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan.Dupp View Post
Man forced to shit in front of cops, given forced digital anal probing, Xrays, and 3 enemas without consent (Lawsuits pending) I shit you not...LOL (pun intended)

Hell our lil bambino would pay to have that request done to him... probably double if it was made by a 5'2'' 130 pound spinner.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 08:53 PM   #191
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
How is this relevant, pissant?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 08:57 PM   #192
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
How is this relevant, pissant?
The guy asked how an asshole looked thru JC's camera, I answered truthfully. Anything else you need to know Ysswipe?
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 09:17 PM   #193
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Quote:
The guy asked how an asshole looked thru JC's camera, I answered truthfully. Anything else you need to know Ysswipe?
Your obsession with asshole licking continues.

But, you think its OTHER people that have the problem, right?

That's a very deep dark closet you are hiding in.
Old 11-26-2013, 10:38 PM   #194
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
I didn't say it was in this post, did I?

No, I specifically said it was in the Confederacy thread. But we know you have very selective cognitive skills IBProphylacticMan.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 10:45 PM   #195
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I didn't say it was in this post, did I?

No, I specifically said it was in the Confederacy thread. But we know you have very selective cognitive skills IBProphylacticMan.
Trend towards learning about facts, unlike you, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women