Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60668
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48600
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42391
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-16-2014, 09:12 AM   #181
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

The more LittleEva tries to prove he's not stupid, the funnier and more stupid he gets!

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 09:52 AM   #182
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
It's obvious you're no longer even trying to defend your stupid, factually unsustainable remark, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You lost, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
All you are is a lying chimpaholic you have been answered checkmated and you insist on babbling the same repetive bull shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Since this is my OP I can interrupt and say that EVA sounds real desperate in his posts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
The more LittleEva tries to prove he's not stupid, the funnier and more stupid he gets!

If you two dipshits are carrying water for the chimpaholic it leaves you looking stupid. Oh sorry I forgot you are stupid.y
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 07:30 PM   #183
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Since this is my OP I can interrupt and say that EVA sounds real desperate in his posts.
Where is it written that the OP gets any special privileges?

Most people wouldn't post thread after thread on the same subject. Just the Idiot family.

Of course it doesn't matter any more. IBIdiot has hijacked the thread and turned it into a typical IBIdiot bulemia attack!

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 07:17 AM   #184
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Where is it written that the OP gets any special privileges?

Most people wouldn't post thread after thread on the same subject. Just the Idiot family.

Of course it doesn't matter any more. IBIdiot has hijacked the thread and turned it into a typical IBIdiot bulemia attack!
Hasa Diga, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
All you are is a lying chimpaholic you have been answered checkmated and you insist on babbling the same repetive bull shit.
You lost, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 10:17 AM   #185
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Hasa Diga, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

You lost, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
LMFAO you really have given up shit for brains . Thanks, I new your desperation was going to resort to photoshop.
Old 06-17-2014, 05:14 PM   #186
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
LMFAO you really have given up shit for brains . Thanks, I new your desperation was going to resort to photoshop.
You "new" that, eh, LittleEva? Do you know what Photosop is?

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 07:30 PM   #187
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
You "new" that, eh, LittleEva? Do you know what Photosop is?

No I don't dull knife why don't you explain it to me as I wrote photoshop. My god you are slipping fast. PS typo for knew.
Old 06-18-2014, 09:00 AM   #188
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Pictures have historically been used to inform and educate illiterate morons such as yourself, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; hence, your deprecation of such only serves to further underscore your congenital stupidity, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Further, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, your POV was stupid, and your subsequent lies to cover your stupidity are even more stupid, Ekim the Inbred Chimp!
Old 06-18-2014, 09:25 AM   #189
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Pictures have historically been used to inform and educate illiterate morons such as yourself, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; hence, your deprecation of such only serves to further underscore your congenital stupidity, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Further, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, your POV was stupid, and your subsequent lies to cover your stupidity are even more stupid, Ekim the Inbred Chimp!
Pictures are used by the ones unable to express themselves. You need to go to the thread 74 school shootings go to post 199 and see if you can figure it out. Wakko has put up links that predate your one you trumpet about chimps. He has already declared that he is too fucking dumb to get it, so it will be interesting for your take on it.
Old 06-18-2014, 10:27 AM   #190
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Pictures are used by the ones unable to express themselves. You need to go to the thread 74 school shootings go to post 199 and see if you can figure it out. Wakko has put up links that predate your one you trumpet about chimps. He has already declared that he is too fucking dumb to get it, so it will be interesting for your take on it.
There's not an intelligent, truthful thought in your post, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You're so stupid you don't know you capitulated the moment you started citing the men you earlier dismissed as irrelevant, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Old 06-18-2014, 11:25 AM   #191
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
There's not an intelligent, truthful thought in your post, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You're so stupid you don't know you capitulated the moment you started citing the men you earlier dismissed as irrelevant, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
What I thought chimp for brains. I was really surprised how stupid you are. I dismissed no one you in bred cocksucker.
I see you didn't check out the post or you would have stuck the chimp up your ass.
Of course you didn't understand it being too stupid to understand it.
Old 06-18-2014, 12:55 PM   #192
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
What I thought chimp for brains. I was really surprised how stupid you are. I dismissed no one you in bred cocksucker.
I see you didn't check out the post or you would have stuck the chimp up your ass.
Of course you didn't understand it being too stupid to understand it.
Oh, but you did dismiss what those team members said, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. And that was pointed out to your stupid, lying ass in an earlier post, Ekim the Inbred Chimp:
Old 06-18-2014, 01:16 PM   #193
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Oh, but you did dismiss what those team members said, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. And that was pointed out to your stupid, lying ass in an earlier post, Ekim the Inbred Chimp:
LMAO, Winner of the DMFOB is In bred Hankering. Also about to garner the lying dickhead of the year award. Do you have to brush your teeth, or does the nurse do it?
Old 06-18-2014, 01:26 PM   #194
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
I thought Obama was going to close Gitmo.....uh what happened with that promise......
He is once all the prisoner are released back to the original countries they came from. Gitmo is getting like a Holiday Inn. Complimentary Breakfast and a free ride to the Airport. They'll probably even let them keep a towel or two. It's all part of Obama's apology tour gig. It's beginning to play out nicely for him.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 01:38 PM   #195
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
LMAO, Winner of the DMFOB is In bred Hankering. Also about to garner the lying dickhead of the year award.
You're the only liar here, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and here's the evidence proving it:

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women