Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60378
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41550
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 04-27-2015, 12:05 AM   #181
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Since you seem intent on jumping to IBDeviant's aid, please answer the question he ignores:

How do two women walking down the street holding hands hurt you?

I'll keep asking the question until he (or you) can give a cogent answer.

You're a mess. Why do you always get hung up on the most petty and irrelevant questions anyone can think of? I'm not going to fret about 2 women holding hands. I really don't give a fuck. Doesn't hurt me a bit. If they want to get friskier than that they should get a room somewhere. There. I answered your stupid question, old twat. Was my answer "cogent" enough for you?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 12:09 AM   #182
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
You're a mess. Why do you always get hung up on the most petty and irrelevant questions anyone can think of? I'm not going to fret about 2 women holding hands. I really don't give a fuck. Doesn't hurt me a bit. If they want to get friskier than that they should get a room somewhere. There. I answered your stupid question, old twat. Was my answer "cogent" enough for you?
Like becoming absolutely unhinged and accusing someone of - gasp - being someone they're not? You seem to be quite hung up on that little issue. Perhaps you should take your own advice. You obviously really do give a fuck, or you wouldn't stalk me in the manner you do.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 12:37 AM   #183
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Like becoming absolutely unhinged and accusing someone of - gasp - being someone they're not? You seem to be quite hung up on that little issue.

Not hung up at all. Ask yourself why are YOU hung up on denying the obvious. Why keep lying about it? You already know each time you lie, I'll just re-direct folks to the thread where you were exposed as the lying fraud that you are:

WombRaider = UnderConstruction

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1349219
Old 04-27-2015, 12:41 AM   #184
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Not hung up at all. Ask yourself why are YOU hung up on denying the obvious. Why keep lying about it? You already know each time you lie, I'll just re-direct folks to the thread where you were exposed as the lying fraud that you are:

WombRaider = UnderConstruction

I've had my fun with you this evening. Move along. I've told you it isn't me. The fact that you keep pursuing it after I've told you this countless times proves you are indeed hung up on the matter. Keep redirecting folks. No one cares.
Old 04-27-2015, 01:00 AM   #185
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Keep redirecting folks. No one cares.

UnderConstruction = WombRaider

I'm not done with you yet, undercunt.
Old 04-27-2015, 01:08 AM   #186
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
You answered the question, but I cannot yet tell if it is cogent or not--now answer the obvious follow on: do you have the same answer for a heterosexual couple who get riskier than holding hands? Would you expect t them to also get a room for the same activities?
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 01:26 AM   #187
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
You answered the question, but I cannot yet tell if it is cogent or not--now answer the obvious follow on: do you have the same answer for a heterosexual couple who get riskier than holding hands? Would you expect them to also get a room for the same activities?
Friskier, not riskier. If you're talking about more than kissing, then yeah heteros should get a room too. And I already explained how I react to gay kissing in post #134. So what's your point, old twerp? Trying to play gotcha?
Old 04-27-2015, 05:55 AM   #188
Old-T
Valued Poster

No, wanting to see if you have the same standards for hetero and homosexual pairs. From your words you say you do (I didn't read all 180+ posts so I didn't see what you answered above) and therefore I have no real disagreement with you on this topic.

But it also means you are not aligned with IB. I do still have a significant issue with his views.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 07:27 AM   #189
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Homosexual activity has been observed in over 1500 species.
And dogs eat their own vomit, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Quote:
Total bullshit, as most your posts are.

Morality is not the same as majority opinion. Some things are inherently evil, and the fact that you do not acknowledge it does not refute it.

So tell me, where is your scientific "proof" that two women holding hands in public destroys the moral fiber of the universe?

Where is your "proof" that slavery and subjugation of blacks was right?

Where is your "proof" that you are anything but a hateful racist sexist scumbag?

You have not proven a single thing. You have not disprove anything I actually said (though you keep claiming to disprove many things I never said).

You are by your own definition, deviant. You are by the overwhelming majority of your post a hateful lying bigot.

Rant on IBDeviant. Rage against the wind you closet homosexual. Keep lying while telling yourself you are the Wrath of the Thumping Old Testament God. Won't you be shocked when you finally meet him and he says "I know you not".
The Aztecs, and other Native American tribes, accepted and practiced slavery and ritual cannibalism as part of their moral code, Old-THUMPER:

Quote:
"[M]orality in any given time or place ... is what the majority then and there happen to like and immorality is what they dislike." Alfred North Whitehead

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Looks like "old Thumper" thumped chicken dick again.............
It looks like Ekim the Inbred Chimp failed to master grammar and punctuation when he was in elementary school.

Quote:
Since you seem intent on jumping to IBDeviant's aid, please answer the question he ignores:

The real question is why does the rest of society have to acquiesce and submit to the lies, distortions and propaganda of the LBGT community, Old-THUMPER? For example, Abraham Lincoln wasn't a homosexual as the LBGT community would have everyone believe, Old-THUMPER.

Quote:
they're just both mad that they're gay and ugly and no one wants to play with them.
The effectiveness of your hypocritical homo aspersions is wholly dependent on the premise that everyone rejects homos because their behavior is outside societal norms, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Quote:

Your question is as asinine as you are stupid, Old-THUMPER.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
It's something he will never have?

Man or woman, no one would want to hold hands with this ugly bastard.
You're harfing again, shamman.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 07:35 AM   #190
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
And dogs eat their own vomit, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

The Aztecs, and other Native American tribes, accepted and practiced slavery and ritual cannibalism as part of their moral code, Old-THUMPER:

It looks like Ekim the Inbred Chimp failed to master grammar and punctuation when he was in elementary school.

LMAO what is that thumping sound coming from chicken dick? Very lame comeback chicken dick is that all you got?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 07:55 AM   #191
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:

This is classic IBDeflector. A commentthat is stupid, vulgar, and has nothing to do with the conversation.

And what does this have to do with you being a bigoted homophobic homosexual?

The real question is why does the rest of society have to acquiesce and submit to the lies, distortions and propaganda of the LBGT community, Old-THUMPER? For example, Abraham Lincoln wasn't a homosexual as the LBGT community would have everyone believe, Old-THUMPER.

No, the real question is why your Old Testament hell & brimstone blood lust have the right to tell everyone else what is "normal". People like you mouth the words that you believe in freedom, but in reality you believe everyone is "free" to believe only as you believe. You don't want to be gay--good for you. Don't be (though I suspect you suspect you are). But what right do you have to tell others they should be or not? None. Not unless their homosexuality harms you--and I am waiting for you to explain how two people of whatever sex(es) holding hands and kissing in public harms you. But you keep ignoring the question because you don't have a cogent reply--only your bigotry.

And when did we start talking about Lincoln? Yes, there are LBGT Wackos just like there are Thumper Wackos--but mostthe homosexuals I have known don't say Lincoln was homosexual, and more importantly, THEY DON'T CARE. They just want to live their lives without being hated and oppressed by sick degenerates like you.

Even LL says they should be treated like any other couple, and that I agree with. If we could lock up the LBGT Wackos with the Thumpers like you on some remote island with no communication to the rest of the world, I suspect the rest of the people would just find a way to coexist.

But coexistence isn't what you want--you want totalitarian imposition of YOUR interpretation of the bible.

I hate to inform you, but Thumpers like you are a small minority of the world's population, so guess what? By YOUR definition of "deviate", you and your Thumper "friends" are all religious deviates. YOUR terms, not mine. Christians are a minority in the world, and Thumpers are only a small subset of Christians. Clearly, you admit you are a deviate. It took a while, but now the truth is out in your own words.
IBDeviateHatemonger has spoken. All bow down to the biggest looser on here, IBCondomMan.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 08:02 AM   #192
Old-T
Valued Poster

Duplicate
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 09:44 AM   #193
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
UnderConstruction = WombRaider

I'm not done with you yet, undercunt.
This has turned into quite the unhealthy obsession. Is your life so sad that I'm the only thing in it?
Old 04-27-2015, 08:35 PM   #194
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
LMAO what is that thumping sound coming from chicken dick? Very lame comeback chicken dick is that all you got?
Nothing is as lame as your punctuation and grammar, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Quote:

This is classic IBDeflector. A commentthat is stupid, vulgar, and has nothing to do with the conversation.
That particular retort was addressed to a comment that had nothing to do with the conversation, Old-Thumper, but you were too stupid to notice.

And what does this have to do with you being a bigoted homophobic homosexual? You deflected to the subject of morality, Old-Thumper, but you were too stupid to notice.

No, the real question is why your Old Testament hell & brimstone blood lust have the right to tell everyone else what is "normal".
It is a matter of science, Old-Thumper, and you proselytizing cock-suckers have yet to produce an incontrovertible scientific study that shows homosexuality is genetic, Old-THUMPER.

People like you mouth the words that you believe in freedom, but in reality you believe everyone is "free" to believe only as you believe. You don't want to be gay--good for you. Don't be (though I suspect you suspect you are). But what right do you have to tell others they should be or not? None. Not unless their homosexuality harms you--and I am waiting for you to explain how two people of whatever sex(es) holding hands and kissing in public harms you. But you keep ignoring the question because you don't have a cogent reply--only your bigotry. The real question remains, Old-THUMPER: why does the rest of society have to acquiesce and submit to the lies, distortions and propaganda of the LBGT community, Old-THUMPER? For example, the LBGT community would have everyone believe Abraham Lincoln was a homosexual, and that and other such stories are bald face lies, Old-THUMPER.

And when did we start talking about Lincoln? Yes, there are LBGT Wackos just like there are Thumper Wackos--but mostthe homosexuals I have known don't say Lincoln was homosexual, and more importantly, THEY DON'T CARE. They just want to live their lives without being hated and oppressed by sick degenerates like you. The Lincoln story is but one element of the lies the LBGT community fields in their mendacious attempts to give their fallacious propaganda substance, Old-THUMPER.

Even LL says they should be treated like any other couple, and that I agree with. If we could lock up the LBGT Wackos with the Thumpers like you on some remote island with no communication to the rest of the world, I suspect the rest of the people would just find a way to coexist. You'd be one of those LBGT wackos advocating for your right to suck cock in public, Old-THUMPER.

But coexistence isn't what you want--you want totalitarian imposition of YOUR interpretation of the bible. It is a matter of science, Old-Thumper, and your stupid ass has yet to produce an incontrovertible scientific study that shows homosexuality is genetic, Old-THUMPER; hence, there's absolutely no reason to accept your lies carte blanche without proof.

I hate to inform you, but Thumpers like you are a small minority of the world's population, so guess what? By YOUR definition of "deviate", you and your Thumper "friends" are all religious deviates. YOUR terms, not mine. Christians are a minority in the world, and Thumpers are only a small subset of Christians. Clearly, you admit you are a deviate. It took a while, but now the truth is out in your own words. You're the "thumper", Old-Thumper, and you preach like a 19th century Evangelistic preacher.

IBDeviateHatemonger has spoken. All bow down to the biggest looser on here, IBCondomMan.
No, Old-Thumper, you've been the loser every time you stupidly choose to start one of these asinine exchanges.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 08:37 PM   #195
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Nothing is as lame as your punctuation and grammar, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
What about that guy that didn't have gonorrhea. And the Levant was completely devoid of europeans before the muslims arrived. Lincoln was as gay as you are ugly.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women