Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35950
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-24-2015, 12:49 PM   #181
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
5,000? Isn't that what we're talking about leaving in Afghanistan?
5,000 ..... "on the books" ....
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 01:00 PM   #182
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Most americans want war with ISIS? Most americans are fucking morons. JD Shitshispants and LongDongLover are living proof.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 01:18 PM   #183
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Well he sure seemed to out negotiate Bush, the crafty negotiator who was able to look into Putin's eyes and see his soul.

Did you even read the Max Boot article? In 2008, Bush successfully negotiated legal immunity for 150,000 US troops in Iraq. In 2011, Obama couldn't or wouldn't do the same for a rump stay-behind force of (say) 15,000 troops.

Gee, I wonder what Odumbo was thinking.... Maybe it was more important for him to run for re-election in 2012 saying he brought all the troops home than it was to do the right thing and protect what our military achieved in Iraq. How about that - a Commander In Chief who puts politics ahead of the nation's security!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 01:23 PM   #184
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Your simple statement failed to mention that Iraq did not want any US forces there so denying a SOFA was the sticking point for none of our troops staying. Contrary to popular belief it takes two sides to reach a agreement. The growth of ISIS was when the Iraq army ran like rabbits when they crossed the border. If they had balls ISIS would still be in Syria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Did you even read the Max Boot article? In 2008, Bush successfully negotiated legal immunity for 150,000 US troops in Iraq. In 2011, Obama couldn't or wouldn't do the same for a rump stay-behind force of (say) 15,000 troops.

Gee, I wonder what Odumbo was thinking.... Maybe it was more important for him to run for re-election in 2012 saying he brought all the troops home than it was to do the right thing and protect what our military achieved in Iraq.
Help any?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 01:24 PM   #185
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:

Gee, I wonder what Odumbo was thinking.... Maybe it was more important for him to run for re-election in 2012 saying he brought all the troops home than it was to do the right thing and protect what our military achieved in Iraq.
Achieved? What exactly did we achieve in that barren shithole? So bringing the troops home wasn't good enough? As for Putin, which you didn't address, your man Bush looked into his soul. Must not have seen Ukraine and all that shit coming I guess.
Old 02-24-2015, 01:29 PM   #186
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
Achieved? What exactly did we achieve in that barren shithole?
Are you even paying attention, undercunt? Your question was already answered by Crazy Uncle Joe Biden in #178.
Old 02-24-2015, 01:31 PM   #187
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Are you even paying attention, undercunt? Your question was already answered by Crazy Uncle Joe Biden in #178.
You mean you're ole butt buddy

I don't give a fuck what he thinks we achieved. What do YOU think we achieved? I'm not talking to Joe, I'm talking to you, cocksucker.
Old 02-24-2015, 01:33 PM   #188
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Your simple statement failed to mention that Iraq did not want any US forces there so denying a SOFA was the sticking point for none of our troops staying. Contrary to popular belief it takes two sides to reach a agreement.
Quote:
Help any?

Nope. Why do I have to keep going back to the Max Boot article. Can't you folks read?

"The recent negotiations were jinxed from the start by the insistence of State Department and Pentagon lawyers that any immunity provisions be ratified by the Iraqi parliament—something that the U.S. hadn't insisted on in 2008 and that would be almost impossible to get today. In many other countries, including throughout the Arab world, U.S. personnel operate under a Memorandum of Understanding that doesn't require parliamentary ratification. Why not in Iraq? Mr. Obama could have chosen to override the lawyers' excessive demands, but he didn't."

Old 02-24-2015, 01:36 PM   #189
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nope. Why do I have to keep going back to the Max Boot article. Can't you folks read?

"The recent negotiations were jinxed from the start by the insistence of State Department and Pentagon lawyers that any immunity provisions be ratified by the Iraqi parliament—something that the U.S. hadn't insisted on in 2008 and that would be almost impossible to get today. In many other countries, including throughout the Arab world, U.S. personnel operate under a Memorandum of Understanding that doesn't require parliamentary ratification. Why not in Iraq? Mr. Obama could have chosen to override the lawyers' excessive demands, but he didn't."
Why should he have? Why would we do something that we didn't have to do?
Old 02-24-2015, 01:43 PM   #190
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Why should he have? Why would we do something that we didn't have to do?

Gawd are you stupid! As a prophylactic against what is happening in Iraq now! Or did you not know, undercunt, that ISIS now controls Mosul and Fallujah and we have sent US troops back into Iraq?
Old 02-24-2015, 01:45 PM   #191
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:

If you are brainless then keep going back. I can see a simple explanation is over your head. They must not have one in Japan as a service member is being tried in Japan's court for the murder of a TS.
Old 02-24-2015, 02:03 PM   #192
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Gawd are you stupid! As a prophylactic against what is happening in Iraq now! Or did you not know, undercunt, that ISIS now controls Mosul and Fallujah and we have sent US troops back into Iraq?
Call me when they're on boats off the coast. Iraq is a sovereign country. Let them deal with it. Shouldn't have been there in the first place.
Old 02-24-2015, 02:20 PM   #193
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
If you are brainless then keep going back....
Are you talking to me or Obama? He's the one who had to go back into Iraq after leaving prematurely.

Quote:
Call me when they're on boats off the coast. Iraq is a sovereign country. Let them deal with it. Shouldn't have been there in the first place.
Brilliant strategy. Sit back and wait for another 9/11 or maybe a Mall of America attack. Then we can deal with it. Better to fight them here than over there. You are brilliant, undercunt.

Old 02-24-2015, 02:26 PM   #194
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Are you talking to me or Obama? He's the one who had to go back into Iraq after leaving prematurely.

Brilliant strategy. Sit back and wait for another 9/11 or maybe a Mall of America attack. Then we can deal with it. Better to fight them here than over there. You are brilliant, undercunt.

If the "well trained" Iraq troops hadn't run like rabbits leaving arms and material behind ISIS would still be in Syria, and there would have no need to go back chuckle head. The threat on the Mall of America didn't come from ISIS .
Old 02-24-2015, 02:29 PM   #195
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:

Have they shown the ability to mount a large scale attack on our shores? Do they have a navy or air force I'm unaware of? You act is if we aren't doing anything already. Here's the scary truth you don't want to admit; if one or two or three of these nutjobs want to blow up something over here, there isn't much we can do to stop it. It's like a needle in a haystack. Taking the fight over there is just going to piss more of them off and bring more hatred down upon us.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women