Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35917
Mojojo33117

Old 08-08-2015, 04:32 PM   #181
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Well Pedro I was handsome enough that you hit on me in a PM, regardless why do you think that's an insult, do you worry about whether another man thinks your attractive, I certainly don't. If you have never played a day then how come you were in the bushes at 15 watching me piss anyway. Do you often hang out in the woods? Is that where you saw my package and then PM'd me asking for it? Well golf is a sophisticated mans sport so I can see where you wouldn't like it, also why would you want to walk around all day on grass after spending the week cutting it.
Sophisticated You take a stick and you hit a ball. Yeah... that's some sophisticated shit.

You're one those people who has no idea what sophisticated actually means. You think it means one thing, but it doesn't. It means highly complex. Golf is not highly complex. Chess, that's highly complex.

As for your junk, I'm putting together a book of the smallest ones I've ever seen. You made the cut.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 05:18 PM   #182
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Sophisticated You take a stick and you hit a ball. Yeah... that's some sophisticated shit.

You're one those people who has no idea what sophisticated actually means. You think it means one thing, but it doesn't. It means highly complex. Golf is not highly complex. Chess, that's highly complex.

As for your junk, I'm putting together a book of the smallest ones I've ever seen. You made the cut.
Its sophisticated compared to what you brown skins do for fun, watching chickens and dogs fight. Besides Pedro until you can shoot a 79 you have no idea. Furthermore, do you have any idea how many business deals are closed on the golf course, I am sorry of course you don't, your to busy pushing the mower.

As for my junk how can I argue with you. With the number of cocks you have seen up close I have to defer to your experience. I just have to wonder why your putting a book together on small penises, will you use that like a receipt book. You gay guys sure are strange sometimes.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 05:36 PM   #183
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Its sophisticated compared to what you brown skins do for fun, watching chickens and dogs fight. Besides Pedro until you can shoot a 79 you have no idea. Furthermore, do you have any idea how many business deals are closed on the golf course, I am sorry of course you don't, your to busy pushing the mower.

As for my junk how can I argue with you. With the number of cocks you have seen up close I have to defer to your experience. I just have to wonder why your putting a book together on small penises, will you use that like a receipt book. You gay guys sure are strange sometimes.
Brown people? Those 'brown people' as you call them, were the most advanced and sophisticated civilization in the western hemisphere, while your people were still wiping their asses with leaves. Shoot a 79? From the old fart or ladies tees? How many times did you improve your lie? Don't bullshit a bullshitter. How many business deals are closed on the golf course? Yeah, back in the neolithic era. Who gives a fuck. It's 2015, not 1965, dickweed.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 06:46 PM   #184
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
As stupid as you are hillbilly, it is easy to ignore the dumb fucking shit you post. Grow up.
sorry for the late post, I had a medical procedure and have been off the board for three days

you telling me I am stupid is kind a oxymoron, here is the definition doofus

ox·y·mo·ron
ˌäksəˈmôrˌän/
noun
[COLOR=#878787 !important]
  • a figure of speech in which apparently contradictory terms appear in conjunction (e.g., faith unfaithful kept him falsely true ).

tell you what Eva, I will send JCM a copy of my masters degree if you will send him a copy of your 3rd report card, or better

and in case you do not know what a doofus is

doo·fus
ˈdo͞ofəs/
nounNORTH AMERICAN[COLOR=#878787 !important]informal

[COLOR=#878787 !important]noun: dufus[/COLOR]
  • a stupid person.

[/COLOR]

[/COLOR]
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 06:48 PM   #185
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hillbilly shitsucker. You trying to tell me what to do, you shitfaced dicknip? This is 'merica goddammit. You don't tell me SHIT!. I'll do whatever the fuck I want. I'll go get my guns and make sweet love to them. Drill a hole in my bible and fuck it if'n I want to. You can't do shit about it. You don't tell me what to do, I tell you what to do , shitnip.

"I may have fucked my life up flatter than hammered shit, but I stand before you today beholden to no human cocksucker".
would somebody translate this pig laten for me
Old 08-08-2015, 06:50 PM   #186
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Great, Muskogee. From your picture, you must believe that only black people heave.

What a fucking racist!
everybody is a racist to you except the biggest racist is in the white house
Old 08-08-2015, 08:29 PM   #187
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Brown people? Those 'brown people' as you call them, were the most advanced and sophisticated civilization in the western hemisphere, while your people were still wiping their asses with leaves. Maybe but they never advanced past that did they. Shoot a 79? From the old fart or ladies tees? How many times did you improve your lie? Unlike you my lies don't have to be improved. Don't bullshit a bullshitter. Well come on then Daddy war bucks, how bout lets do a round at $500.00 a hole. How many business deals are closed on the golf course? Apparently the gardening business hasn't reached that point yet. Yeah, back in the neolithic era. Who gives a fuck. It's 2015, not 1965, dickweed.
Oh but you have so much to learn young homo san.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 08:51 PM   #188
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
sorry for the late post, I had a medical procedure and have been off the board for three days
Congratulations, now that the DR removed your head from your ass maybe you will make sense. Or will you remain the same stupid hillbilly? Chicken dick will miss his little lap dog who comes yapping to his aid.

Will Rogers puked when he met Capt no stones.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 01:21 PM   #189
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Congratulations, now that the DR removed your head from your ass maybe you will make sense. Or will you remain the same stupid hillbilly? Chicken dick will miss his little lap dog who comes yapping to his aid.

Will Rogers puked when he met Capt no stones.
at least I have an ass, yours has been chewed up in any debate you have gotten into on this form

Old 08-09-2015, 01:37 PM   #190
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
everybody is a racist to you except the biggest racist is in the white house
Excellent use of the English language, Muskogee!

Keep believing in Adventure Road...

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 01:49 PM   #191
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
At least I have an ass, yours has been chewed up in any debate you have gotten into on this form
LMAO, got a link for that? Or is it more of your hillbilly hallucinations? Go find someone else's ass to dream about no stones. Your constant yapping is annoying. Do something useful and go clean out the shitter.
Old 08-10-2015, 08:49 AM   #192
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
LMAO, got a link for that? Or is it more of your hillbilly hallucinations? Go find someone else's ass to dream about no stones. Your constant yapping is annoying. Do something useful and go clean out the shitter.
If every poster were like you and BigTurds, I think everyone on here would vomit daily.. Although I disagree with virtually everything UnderConstruction/WormRaider says, he at least comes up with the occasionally interesting post.

Even though TimmyBoy is a complete asshole who I would love to see die in a car wreck, even he is a better poster.

Assup is the three time DOTY winner, and he deserves to be decapitated for his uncontrolled homosexuality, but even he is a better poster.

You guys just totally suck and should put yourselves out of what must be a miserable and bleak existence highlighted only by the time your mommy waddles down the stairs to give you Cheetos.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 09:40 AM   #193
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
If every poster were like you and BigTurds, I think everyone on here would vomit daily.. Although I disagree with virtually everything UnderConstruction/WormRaider says, he at least comes up with the occasionally interesting post.

Even though TimmyBoy is a complete asshole who I would love to see die in a car wreck, even he is a better poster.

Assup is the three time DOTY winner, and he deserves to be decapitated for his uncontrolled homosexuality, but even he is a better poster.

You guys just totally suck and should put yourselves out of what must be a miserable and bleak existence highlighted only by the time your mommy waddles down the stairs to give you Cheetos.
OMG, another yap dog, isn't August the month for your annual trip to Israel? Few post more useless babble than you JL.
Old 08-10-2015, 06:51 PM   #194
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Why won't you admit what everybody knows, JLK?

Or keep wishing malice and death on others. Whassamatta, Bjerknes? Can't handle the "pressure" of the ECCIE Political Forum? Ready to burst? Turn green and go on a rampage?

More typical JL psycho bullshit.

You're a disgrace to the fucking Diaspora.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 02:08 PM   #195
HelenaK93
BANNED

User ID: 312074

Quote:
at least I have an ass, yours has been chewed up in any debate you have gotten into on this form

any animal out there
HelenaK93 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women