Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60538
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42039
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-09-2015, 01:01 AM   #181
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
That is obvious, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Your comments are much too stupid to ever have originated in a published WaPo article directly concerned with this Carson story, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

As a civilian, with no military indoctrination, Carson's understanding that Westmoreland was offering an academic arrangement at West Point which Carson likened to a full "scholarship" is much more excusable than Odumbo calling a Navy Corpsman a "corpse-man". BTW, what is Odumbo's fictitious girlfriend's opinion of Carson's remark?
Quote:
There's no bait and switch: a non-military academy person likening being accepted into an academy to a scholarship is almost exactly like a non-military person calling a corpsman a "corpse-man". BTW:
Now you're backpedaling and saying they're exactly the same, when earlier you were contending that Obama's faux pas was much worse. You're nothing but a lying, backpedaling piece of shit. Go get Lusty Tard to share some of his pie with you. Ask him for extra 'cream' since I'm sure he's done away with what was on there.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 03:22 AM   #182
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
And for what it's worth, the mispronunciation of "corpsman" is unquestionably more excusable than bending the truth.
... unless, of course, it wasn't a "mispronunciation" and he actually thinks (thought) it was PROPER ... BUT YOUR MAN OBAMINABLE LIES ALSO!

The list is really too extensive to repeat ... some highlights in current events:

1. you can keep your doctors if you like them
2. you can keep your insurance if you like it
3. a video caused the death of Stevens
4. ISIS is a JV team

and those weren't 30-35 years ago, plus has YOUR MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE admitted he was WRONG!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 04:03 AM   #183
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
The red Honda at the end of the video has Washington plates. You are definitely a fruiter from Ohio... Old-lww 0bama loving yankee hypocrite...
Just to help your general education, take a look at google.com/maps some time. Look at directions from Washington to Alabama. Notice all those lines that come up? They are called "roads". Lots of them are not just dirt, but that is another topic. For now, let's just say those roads allow a car to go from Washington all the way to Dixie. And they don't even have to change license plates when they cross state lines! How about that!

Us rednecks wouldn't have you... come on down and talk some shit...

You will get what you put out, punk
What a warm, friendly welcome. Why thank you. Just as soon as I learn enough words in Redneck I might do that. Or if I can think clearly, not. But you are welcome to come up to my neighborhood for a chat any time you get that 1941 pick-up actually working (and you might want to remove the confederate flag and the 6 rifles from the gun rack--sets a poor tone and some folks might think you are a misguided invasion force).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjDWzDPewQY

Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 05:50 AM   #184
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Except the Egyptians kept good historical records and we KNOW why the pyramids were built, you ignorant fucktard. It wasn't a simple error. He's a religious nutbag who believes a 2K year-old book holds the secrets of the universe.
except? except what? the word "except" has no place and is not a conjunction between what I said and your statement. can you not comprehend? or perhaps you don't take time to read

your frothing is quite puzzling and nonsensical and is almost as if you copied my post without reading it and typed away

I was merely explaining how someone could get the book of genesis joseph stories concerning grain storage and the Hebrews later subjugated by the Egyptians and the pyramids all combined. your "except" the Egyptians kept records has no place in a response, in fact it reflects much more poorly on you than anything Dr. Carson said is detrimental to him.

compared to the idiocies of Obama concerning current and well-known and topical items such as the number of states in the united states and the outright lies of both Obama and Hillary, Dr. Carson's confusion regarding long ago things fares quite well
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 05:55 AM   #185
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Just for the record, I no more excuse Ben Carson's problem with telling the truth than I do Hillary Clinton's.

The troubling thing is why Carson would do this. Hillary lies because without her being "Mrs Bill Clinton", her accomplishments are that of a rather unremarkable person. Her biggest so called "accomplishment", being Secretary of State, is in no small part responsible for the mayhem in the world today.

Ben Carson, however, could have stood on what anybody would have considered a brilliant career as a Surgeon. The idea anybody rising to that level in such a demanding field would compel even the most cynical soul to recognize their ability.

But he has chose to embellish. Why?

He might suffer from that same pathological malady the plagues Hillary. Adding to that his grasp on reality being hampered by some rather asinine religious ideas, makes him someone I can not support as a viable Candidate for President.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 06:25 AM   #186
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
... unless, of course, it wasn't a "mispronunciation" and he actually thinks (thought) it was PROPER ... BUT YOUR MAN OBAMINABLE LIES ALSO!

The list is really too extensive to repeat ... some highlights in current events:

1. you can keep your doctors if you like them
2. you can keep your insurance if you like it
3. a video caused the death of Stevens
4. ISIS is a JV team

and those weren't 30-35 years ago, plus has YOUR MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE admitted he was WRONG!
If Obie did it then it's alright if Carson does it? Thought republicans held themselves to a higher standard.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 08:14 AM   #187
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
More lies.

"The actual application process consists of two main requirements: candidates apply to USMA for admission and separately provide a nomination. The majority of candidates receive a nomination from their United States Representative or Senator. Some receive a nomination from the Vice President or even the President of the United States."
And "company commanders", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, which certainly widens the field for who Westmoreland could influence, you lying cock-sucker.

Quote:
Now you're backpedaling and saying they're exactly the same, when earlier you were contending that Obama's faux pas was much worse. You're nothing but a lying, backpedaling piece of shit. Go get Lusty Tard to share some of his pie with you. Ask him for extra 'cream' since I'm sure he's done away with what was on there.
There's no back pedaling involved considering how you lib-retards vouched that Odumbo was supposed to be the "smartest man on earth", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas ... and it was, after all, Odumbo's own fuckin' speech wherein he didn't know how to pronounce a word he intended to use, you cock-sucking liar. Carson's remark, on the other hand, was about a process he had heard about but did not personally experience, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
When did John Newton write Amazing Grace? It is a genuine classic, and Newton's personal story is compelling. I was referring to modern Evangelical music. Generally bad. The other two vids you posted were awful. Couldn't listen all the way through. There is great religious music from the past which I love. I don't agree with all the theology, but the music itself is great. The old Charles Wesley hymns are terrific, As are Bach's Christmas Oratorio much of Bach's other music. But modern evangelical music, as a general rule, sucks. That's probably because modern evangelicals are lightweights who don't know what they believe.
Yes, Bach's music is beautiful, but I also enjoy the Melanesian chorals and the Shape Note chorals on occasion.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 08:26 AM   #188
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Says who? You? Well, IB dipshit says it's more excusable, I guess we can all go home now.
So YOU'LL be going back to YOUR Momma / SEEster's basement for some ATM with Big Sir to keep the crust on YOUR brown bedsheets " fresh " woomby !!!!
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 08:31 AM   #189
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
If Obie did it then it's alright if Carson does it? Thought republicans held themselves to a higher standard.
You're about one third right. Republicans, the media, and democrats hold the GOP to a higher standard.

Jack Cashill has made a very strong case that Barry Obama did not write his first autobiography. That Bill Ayres wrote instead. Bill Ayres admitted as much one time but he came back later and said that he was kidding. Still, there are many similiarites between the autobiography of Ayres and the autobiography of Obama. That is a huge lie, really huge. That book started the myth of Barack Obama. If it is all (and it looks like it is) just a fabrication made up by an admitted murderer and terrorist to help Obama....well, I'll let you decide where you want to draw the line.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 08:38 AM   #190
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Whereas you lack reading and comprehension skills, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you know entirely too much about draining dicks to be an amateur.

You'd be the one relying on cartoonish emoticons to convey your [sarcasm on]scintillating[sarcasm off] POV, Old-THUMPER.
+1 !!!!!! And with woomby acting as Ekim's " mentor " in their world of faggotry, Ekim will soon be the " qualified professional " that he's always strived to be !!! Ekim must be paying for his " lessons " from woomby by WKing for woomby !
Old 11-09-2015, 08:47 AM   #191
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Odumbo made shit up, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and he wasn't held accountable by the lame-stream media. His white classmate "Regina" became black in his book, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Odumbo lied about his mother's insurance problems, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Odumbo claimed he was conceived while his parents celebrated Selma, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, but his lying ass was already three years old by that time. Odumbo's mother left his father; not vice versa as Odumbo's lying ass claimed, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. And Odumbo lyingly claimed he was born in Kenya, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. You're the fucking retard with your lying ass hanging in the wind because your stupid, lying ass started this thread based on a lie spread by Politico, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
All hail woomby the lying liberal AND 2016 DOTY AWARD WINNER !
Old 11-09-2015, 09:11 AM   #192
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Carson volunteered the story himself, you fucking ignorant shitbird, in his autobiography.
Of course he did! He's trying to appeal to thug lovers like you! Why are you so cynical? And when was Hildabeast ever in a real knife fight? That bitch ain't ghetto enough for you, sewer rat!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 10:01 AM   #193
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
except? except what? the word "except" has no place and is not a conjunction between what I said and your statement. can you not comprehend? or perhaps you don't take time to read

your frothing is quite puzzling and nonsensical and is almost as if you copied my post without reading it and typed away

I was merely explaining how someone could get the book of genesis joseph stories concerning grain storage and the Hebrews later subjugated by the Egyptians and the pyramids all combined. your "except" the Egyptians kept records has no place in a response, in fact it reflects much more poorly on you than anything Dr. Carson said is detrimental to him.

compared to the idiocies of Obama concerning current and well-known and topical items such as the number of states in the united states and the outright lies of both Obama and Hillary, Dr. Carson's confusion regarding long ago things fares quite well
You were explaining how someone could get confused about their purpose, EXCEPT we know why they were built and what their purpose was. You just wasted an entire post looking like a goddamn fool. Go the fuck back home and get bent, you besotted fucktard. Any other pearls of wisdom you want to drop?Carson is a fucking LOON, as are you if you're defending him.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 10:30 AM   #194
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
You're about one third right. Republicans, the media, and democrats hold the GOP to a higher standard.

Jack Cashill has made a very strong case that Barry Obama did not write his first autobiography. That Bill Ayres wrote instead. Bill Ayres admitted as much one time but he came back later and said that he was kidding. Still, there are many similiarites between the autobiography of Ayres and the autobiography of Obama. That is a huge lie, really huge. That book started the myth of Barack Obama. If it is all (and it looks like it is) just a fabrication made up by an admitted murderer and terrorist to help Obama....well, I'll let you decide where you want to draw the line.
Then you are saying, as a whole republicans are no different than democrats, and do not hold themselves to a higher standard . Just lying as usual.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 11:30 AM   #195
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
You were explaining how someone could get confused about their purpose, EXCEPT we know why they were built and what their purpose was. You just wasted an entire post looking like a goddamn fool. Go the fuck back home and get bent, you besotted fucktard. Any other pearls of wisdom you want to drop?Carson is a fucking LOON, as are you if you're defending him.
I would say that you and your name calling should go away as you have revealed yourself to be an inept unthinking clown

except your buffoonery is sport for others
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women